It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roseanne Barr: “MK ULTRA Mind Control Rules in Hollywood”

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I've seen some crazy commercials and music videos in my times, doesn't surprise me that hollywood may have some mind control techniques, especially when dollar figures drive it.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Mind control triggers I've discovered in research:

Blue+Red color dissociation (its everywhere)
Black+White checkered/stripe pattern
Women in red, Men in blue.
All seeing Eye, left eye open, right eye covered
Lighting bolt symbol
Pyramid/Triangle
The numbers 666/999, 23, 33, 36, 42, 56
Mirror imaging (Alice programming)
Rainbow arches (Wizard of Oz programming)
Women in red shoes (Wizard of Oz programming)
Double butterflys (Monarch programming)
Owls (Moloch)
Goats (Pan / Satan)
Mushrooms (fly agaric)
Carosells
Seashells
Five pointed star / Pentagram
Six pointed star / Merkaba / Hexagram

Anything can be made into a trigger by a programmer, these are just commonly used societal triggers you will see used by media manipulators and occultists.

Ever notice people always quote measurement or time saying "2 or 3", or "5 or 6". Pay attention and you'll catch yourself doing it even. Try saying 3 or 4, 6 or 7 instead, it literally jolts people's attention because they are so used to hearing trigger number combinations.
edit on 20-4-2013 by Mykah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
i just wanted to add that we see this compartmentalization all around us...people are split into various factions and belief systems, which is the symptom of this mind control...just as the mind fractures for the individual, it is a microcosm of what happens in society, we only need look there to see the disinformation that has caused a fractured society...not that we should all be the same, but many of these differences are enhanced or exploited, and often radicalized to push people further away from each other and the truth...

one such tool is religion...and i am working on a video soon to show the use of this tool and the telltale signs that it is a tool of control...

one example is the comparison between an abuser, in the mind control sense, to the deities that have been pushed on society in different cultures to create a consensus or forge a unity in a nation or empire...

this has happened in history many times, where a ruler wants to unify his nation so he brutally enforces a religion where the god in question is feared, and makes examples of humans who do not comply...it is the same psychology that is used on the mind control victim in the extreme situation where they are sexually abused, tortured and thoughts are inserted into their mind compartments to make them do whatever the handler wants them to...they are given the choice to comply or be punished...free will is not accepted, free thought is ridiculed, and you must fit in with group psychology to be considered normal...anything outside of the prescribed doctrine or canon is considered blasphemy...or insane...when in reality the truth is just the opposite...oh they may pay lip service to freedom, free will, and eternal rewards, but it is just a trick to get people to buy into the abuse that is cleverly concealed in plain sight...

so part of the problem we are facing is that "they" are in control of every aspect of our society, and yes even religion...and when people find out about the horrors these controllers are capable of, they retreat to, guess what? a religion...and surprise surprise, the religion uses the same psychology...of fear, manipulation, and brainwashing...

so, it stands to reason that anything that violates free will, or individual sovereignty is evil...and is designed to control...even if it says it supports free will, the actions and psychology used are the true picture of what these institutions are being used for...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I am one of the worst when it comes to following current events and news around the world but from my perspective it sure seems strange to me that a country as massive as China isn't mired in internal civil wars and feuds constantly.... could it be that China is way way way ahead of the rest of the world when it comes to mind controlling it's masses and a vision of what the future of the world looks like? Maybe the US recognizes this and is just starting it's attempt at it....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I would suspect that Mind Control in Hollywood is just the tip of the iceberg; Think gaming, TV, Recording industry, and everything else where people are exposed to images and sound.

Subliminal suggestion is a fact. It works!!!

en.wikipedia.org...

It would be extremely naive to think that governments wouldn't use this technology.

I've been thinking this for a little while, had been reading about Montauk Island and how Nazi's helped in the brain-washing/mind-control techniques back then so always thought they would keep it going somehow.
The idea of pop culture, movies, games in brainwashing the last 20yrs is becoming more prevalent to me.
The music, the images, the way they are shown how to act and dress and it's no coincidence there are more behavioural problems arising in young people (ie anger & social issues, depression, etc)

Maybe the reason isnt' just teenage angst but a sort of backfired brainwashing programme through the media, where the desired effect hasn't quite happened so they are left with a generation of some young people with anxiety, manic tendencies and a general headless-chicken demeanour.
What best way to disable future revolutions if the population is too concerned with image, materialistics etc to stand up for themselves and see the wrong doing? It's almost swept over everyone these days.

Maybe we could learn something in that sense from the countries who overthrew their leaders because they were corrupt - their kids aren't out there idolising Britney's shaved head or Rihanna's latest tattoo, they're protesting for a better future (probably not as heavily influenced by consumerism, therefore less susceptible to brainwashing)

Quite strange that they would do this to celebrities but I guess it's easy to splash all over the media that they are a 'loonball' and a 'nutjob' if it goes wrong as they are in the public eye all the time. Thanks to the OP for this, hadn't seen Roseanne Barr since that episode of My Name Is Earl.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The interviewer seems remarkably harsh.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

its got more to do with the dynamics they already have in place there. the country went from one of a monarchy, to having a void overnight that needed a powerful ruler to control the resources of china. being that it is primarily rich in the inland and poor on the coast, they had to figure out a way to distribute the wealth to support a large nation, therefore they chose communism. this was also a terrible thing though, because the masses were forced into slave labor and subjected to much inhumanity almost immediately, (something they were already conditioned for during the chinese empire) and they also do not have the right to keep and bear arms, which is why we are so resistant to the change that china has gone through long ago. this lends itself to tyranny and the unbridled experimentation on the populace and the abuse of everyone under the government. you are right that china is the new teachers pet when it comes to the 1%, but remember this is also the group in control of the banks and governments of the west, so it is not the US (as in American people) who want these changes to take place so we can catch up, but those who have already been experimenting with this abuse that want it to continue here in America so they can have total control. these evil powers are the ones leaning on our government to make radical changes in our society, which must be resisted, because it is abuse plain and simple.

edit on 21-4-2013 by studythem1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by studythem1

Yeah, I didn't mean to make it sound like I agreed with china or anything. Just that it is an effective way of controlling the masses and it maybe shows us that this whole mind control thing is real and progressing much more so than we ever imagined..

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hollywood uses simple techniques.

Rhyming of words makes them easier to remember. Because they are similar.

Repitition of things especially music because the finite human mind gets filled up with one or two things.

Comedy technique.
Pain is a cell dying. The brain thinks in consequences so things known to result in pain are painful. Pain is also the elimination of pleasure.

Pleasure is when cells reproduce using food or rest or procreation and because of how the brain thinks things known to result in food or rest or procreation also cause pleasure. Pleasure is also the elimination of pain.

When pain causes pleasure and they are similar it is funny. Funny things can also be pleasure causing pain and the two being similar.

Other than that I doubt hollywood has any tricks we are not aware of. They make some awful movies, lots of bad music and even more bad television for roseanne and the rest of hollywood to take themselves so seriously. some of their jokes are older than me and still being used.

And as far as hypnosis goes the book that created the myth of hypnosis is a free ebook on google play for android and I read it. Staring doesn't induce a magical trance where I can read closed books with my eyes closed, despite what it says. Its right up there with cold fusion, colloidial silver, snake oil, books 'they don't want you to know about" and the like.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Actually, iirc, I state that I do not believe that I am a victim of MK-ULTRA in my thread with the primary reason being that everything that I have recollected so far funnels back to my own "family" (genetic donors?
) as the source. However, it's because of my own experiences that I find myself to be less cynical and harsh upon those who claim to also recollect some very aberrant memories. I also omit a great deal from my own story because I chose to avoid the demands of the burden of proof simply because my grandfather, in his sickness, decided to teach me some of his trade like a mechanic may teach their child theirs. However, there is a huge, huge world of difference between the trades of somebody who held a TS/SCI clearance in the military and underwent SAC survival training and a mechanic. If I were to say some of the things that my grandfather taught me in his trade, I would be called a freaking loon and the only way that I could prove my claims beyond a shadow of doubt would be to record myself doing them and publicly releasing that footage. That will never happen because a. I don't want to see myself on video doing it, b. I would lose all anonymity and risk my acquaintances, employers, future employers, coworkers, or neighbors seeing it and knowing that somewhere within me is a freaking monster, and c. (and C is perhaps the most important) I would hurt the person that I would be doing it to and for what? So some jerk on a forum believes me? NOT happening.

Even with that, I do not consider myself to be a product of MK-ULTRA. However, I also know that when our government chose to engage in the activities and research of such things, they opened Pandora's box of nefarious ideas. Because everything funnels back to my own "family", I wasn't a direct victim of MK but there is the distinct possibility that I was an indirect victim of it. Unsanctioned. I have not been targeted due to recollecting or discussing these matters. No vans in my cul de sac, nobody knocking on my door. It's a matter of sanctioned v. unsanctioned.

I know that, in the gifted programs for instance, you had Dr. Stanley Krippner suggesting the usage of hypnosis, post-hypnotic suggestion and '___'--the exact same subject matters that were being researched in MK-- as being useful to improving genius and creativity. Does that mean the gifted programs were MK? No but these interests were probably an offshoot of the project stimulated by the fact that over 80 institutions were involved in such research. Ken Kesey volunteered for MK-ULTRA and left the project to go out into the world, encouraging the usage of '___' to the public--something that basically took the anti-war movement and turned them into the druggy hippies that they are viewed as today. God only knows how much MK affected the world we live in today because you can't sit there and do such research on such a massive scale without it having a ripple effect throughout society, itself. Direct victim of MK? Nope. Indirect? Hell yes. We all, yourself included, have probably had our lives shifted by MK-ULTRA to varying degrees, either directly or indirectly. Just not all of us were sanctioned by our government.

So maybe the question should be--sanctioned, direct victims of MK or similar possible projects or unsanctioned, indirect victims of the same? I know one thing though and that is, I am, based on my experience, very, very loathe to attack someone for talking about aberrant recollection because I am very keenly aware of just how deeply horrible it is to live it and what all it risks to prove it.
edit on 22/4/13 by WhiteAlice because: emoticon fail.

edit on 22/4/13 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Your post seems a bit defensive and I'm not sure why, since we seem to be, for the most part, in agreement.

I was actually applauding you for not jumping on the bandwagon.
edit on 22-4-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Your post seems a bit defensive and I'm not sure why, since we seem to be, for the most part, in agreement.

I was actually applauding you for not jumping on the bandwagon.
edit on 22-4-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

Sorry. It's just been one of those days in one of those weeks in one of those years and it's not anger towards you per se. Just upset in general towards a whole lot and voicing my grief a bit. You had said once that you wanted evidence to people's claims and I understand that very deeply. I just wanted to make sure that you understand that sometimes providing evidence can be absolutely psychologically, emotionally, and socially destructive. Some things are just too awful to put into words so I'm in pain. That's all. Sorry again.
edit on 22/4/13 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattsawaufo

Other than that I doubt hollywood has any tricks we are not aware of. They make some awful movies, lots of bad music and even more bad television for roseanne and the rest of hollywood to take themselves so seriously. some of their jokes are older than me and still being used.

And as far as hypnosis goes the book that created the myth of hypnosis is a free ebook on google play for android and I read it. Staring doesn't induce a magical trance where I can read closed books with my eyes closed, despite what it says. Its right up there with cold fusion, colloidial silver, snake oil, books 'they don't want you to know about" and the like.

I think people are missing the point about mind controlling celebrities or people in the public eye. I don' think they are doing it so much to brainwash us for some ideology. With celebrities they control them in order to prevent them from leading revolutions against the elite. With the celebrities it's what they DON'T say.. not what they do say...

For example.. I think in the 60s they didn't have control of everything like they do now.. which is why they had to kill people like Kennedy and MLK etc.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

Yes! I just used this quote yesterday from an article on social control in the American Journal of Sociology and it goes like this:

Finally, there is the Genius who, as founder of religion, prophet, reformer, orartist, is able to build up a vast personal authority and sway the multitude at pleasure "Social Control: The Radiant Points of Social Control", Edward Alsworth Ross.

subsection: www.jstor.org...
whole book for the chronically bored: www.archive.org.../n14/mode/2up
Ross was yet another one of those wonderful eugenicists who loved to think about society, social order, and the maintenance of it. Lovely stuff, ahem. Ross considered that there were multiple points of social control and one of those points consists the above. An actor or actress, acclaimed for their skill, would fall under this point on Ross' radiant. There are 7 other points on this radiant including the Public, Elites (philosophical), the Mandarinate (scholarly body), Priests, Patronage (the wealthy, property owners), the State (government), and the Prowess (military).

The greater the ascendency of the few, the more possible it is for social control to affect the course of social movement. (Ross)

So this means that, depending on which radiant point is gaining strength, they are the most likely point at which they can exude social control. If this was a concept that was aware of at the turn of the 20th century then doesn't it stand for reason that if social control was considered to be very important, then that ascending group would be likely to target those who fall under those other points. Should sufficiently explain why you may see accusations of MK or other social controls (ie. career destruction) taking place amongst our actors and actresses. They are, in fact, a point on the radiant because they do have acknowledged power. Either Ross was a mad man or he was genius. Regardless, he still remains, at the end of the day, a stinky eugenicist.

From what I can see, what should have happened and Ross kind of confirms this, is that when society had a single group ascending into power and it led to abuse, some of the other points should've stepped up to the plate to basically act as a check and balance, That hasn't happened yet and it's kind of weird. We should've had a MLK, JFK, or Gandhi. Instead, we have a notable absence.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The most dangerous thing hollywood ever did was give someone a favorite song they couldn't stop listening to and started to believe the song was the truth. Or a favorite movie watched way too many times. Ww2 is too repeated. Go listen to a song with already repetitive lyrics over and over again. You'll see..

Hollywood can't even write sad things well. Soap operas? Yeah the rich have it so hard on soap operas. Sad is easy enough to figure out. Its basic life and death being different in every little way.

An example. In america a child can grow up in a vegatarian household and have all the food they want. In a poorer country is a kid, this kid's only friend is his pet guinea pig. That kid hasn't eaten in a week and he has to say goodbye to his friend because his friend is dinner now.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Here is one example, check out this video from Jedi Mind Tricks.

Do not watch if you are offended by moderate foul language or violence.

Just in case you didn't get the theme of the video, it appears that the character depcited in the video is being used to commit murder/assassinations.

Hey, regardless, I found a kickass group I think I'm bout to drop some cheddar on iTunes for.

I liked "Seven" from ritual of battle.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Thank you for posting as much written information as you did.I am on a feature phone that has no video capability.Read your OP when it was fresh,now to read the rest of the thread.Again,thank you.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattsawaufo
The most dangerous thing hollywood ever did was give someone a favorite song they couldn't stop listening to and started to believe the song was the truth. Or a favorite movie watched way too many times. Ww2 is too repeated. Go listen to a song with already repetitive lyrics over and over again. You'll see..

Hollywood can't even write sad things well. Soap operas? Yeah the rich have it so hard on soap operas. Sad is easy enough to figure out. Its basic life and death being different in every little way.

An example. In america a child can grow up in a vegatarian household and have all the food they want. In a poorer country is a kid, this kid's only friend is his pet guinea pig. That kid hasn't eaten in a week and he has to say goodbye to his friend because his friend is dinner now.

I see you fail to observe rampant poverty in America. It is not so much that America is an uber rich place, more so that our culture, society and government figures are less corrupt. They merely want a slice of the pie, while government and social figures in the nations you alluded to, want the whole pie to themselves(look at Mexico. Mexico is an extremely rich nation, but due to structural problems, the rich live like kings, ultra small middle class that acts like a buffer, and the rest live like feudal serfs).

America, and we Americans have our own problems we must deal with or they will consume us. The problems faced in foreign countries are merely structural problems within their own societies. Anything we can do won't do a thing to help them, and can only work to make things worse for them.

As for MK ultra and this topic, regardless if it is true or not, it only reinforces the importance of self reflection. If a person is mentally sane/competent, a victim of brainwashing or a person suffering from a mental illness/disability, getting to know yourself is intimately important. If you know yourself, you will know if someone is trying to mess with you. You will also know better if your sad, depressed; and the why's when your angry.

Men and women aren't really hard to figure out. I think when men say "I just can't understand women", and women say "Why do men do that?", the reason they are clueless is because they don't know themselves.

A trick to get started is merely reflect first on your day. Start off with the "who" and the "what", move onto the "why" and focus on the "how". Like "how did I think", "how did I feel". From there examine your emotions via the who, what, when, why, and how of it all. After you begin to understand your own depth, begin investigate others within your own mind. Focus on their emotions, and then focus on your own unique emotions.

Not to be inconsiderate of what anyone else say's on this matter~, it is our emotions that form the veins of our being. Only through understanding them can we understand our mind, soul and instinct(body). They also make convenient points of entry for manipulation and psychological/emotional injury/illness.
edit on 25-4-2013 by korathin because: forgot to add a "t" to the word "but" in the "()" part at the end of the first paragraph

edit on 25-4-2013 by korathin because: ~changed a second "regardless" for "Not to be ....... of"

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Had no idea she was like that.

Grew up and often would see Roseanne on TV.

I don't know what her problem is. Maybe she doesn't respond well to being pushed around or made to be a certain way. Maybe she pushes back by doing insane inane things.

Hollywood, to some extent, DOES require some ability to conform to the society. An actor, to some extent, has to be able to relate to the identity of the viewer to make a connection. And since movies tend to want to appeal to the largest audience, this means a lot of conforming is needed.

So, in my opinion, to appeal to the most people, you need to conform somewhat.
edit on 25-4-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I don't know if it's "mind control" per se, it's probably more of just a fear mentality. Working in Hollywood is so scarce, so difficult that anyone will do almost anything to keep their job, thus they will act as if they are mind controlled when in reality they are just desperate pathetic human beings. The fear that controls Hollywood is real though, you see even top actors stealing a huge portion of the tv commercial jobs, let alone tv shows & movies. This obviously doesn't need to be, but those actors have played the tune, they have mimicked the actors before them, their political views are copied and pasted from successful actors for the very purpose of becoming a successful actor. It's all a scam which might as well be brain washing.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join