It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roseanne Barr: “MK ULTRA Mind Control Rules in Hollywood”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+98 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Before we get started I must admit that I am not completely "sold" on the mind control phenomena but that being said I find it difficult to ignore due to overwhelming evidence that I have come across over the years while researching these stories as I hear about them. So even though I am not completely "sold" I have difficulties denying it's existence as I keep an open mind when it comes to all topics, even subjects that are considered "crazy" or "foolish" by some crowds.

Roseanne has spoken out against mind control in Hollywood various times in the past but she was recently interviewed by RT and brought up her concerns about this issue once again. Maybe this is just a publicity stunt on her behalf but perhaps there is some truth to what she is saying?

Roseanne Barr is an outspoken actress and comedienne who never shied away from tackling difficult and controversial issues, even if that meant being unpopular or being tagged as “crazy” by mass media. While I can’t say that I agree with all of her views, she remains one of the very few people in Hollywood who dare talking about its most damning issue: MK ULTRA.

In a recent interview with RT, Roseanne talked about the dark side of the entertainment industry and directly mentioned MK ULTRA as being a major force in Hollywood. Here’s the interview (it is set up to start at the part about the entertainment industry).

Roseanne basically says that Hollywood stars are terrified of using their status to speak out about important issues because there’s a “culture of fear” going on there, where “speaking out” almost automatically equals being shunned from the industry and having one’s career destroyed.

More importantly she adds:

“It’s also a big culture of Mind Control. MK ULTRA Mind Control rules in Hollywood.”

vigilantcitizen.com...

Her previous statements about mind control in the entertainment industry might make her seem "crazy" but I will leave it up to you to decide what you think about what she claims to be exposing.

Here is an interview with Larry King from 2001 that was discussed in an ATS thread in 2007.

KING: All right, some see what you have or had as a serious psychological disorder.

ROSEANNE: I like how you just keep going.

KING: Others as psychological fad. Also…

ROSEANNE: A fad?

KING: Whether it’s deliberately induced or naturally occurring.

ROSEANNE: Well, I have this head shrinker and he says it’s deliberately induced because the CIA is where they started inducing it when after they brought all the Nazis over from Germany to run American Psychiatric Association.

KING: What are you about?

ROSEANNE: I’m telling you the truth. It is all mind control and all kinds of things to invent people with multiple personalities.

KING: So you have been captured by Nazis?

ROSEANNE: The government. Well in a way, I believe the government has implanted some kind of a chip into my head where…

KING: Roseanne.

ROSEANNE: You know, is monitored by Barbara Walters and these other women. And they take all my ideas and I’m, you know.

KING: Yes, is Oprah one of the people monitoring?

ROSEANNE: Of course.

KING: She’s definitely in touch?

ROSEANNE: Definitely. I think she sits with her finger on the switch to the chip.

(…)

KING: Let me read something to you, that you wrote in “Esquire.” And I want…

ROSEANNE: OK.

KING: …your reaction it. This is your writing.

ROSEANNE: Yes.

KING: In a notebook entry about yourself, you keep notebooks about yourself?

ROSEANNE: Of course I do, thousands, thousands.

KING: Thousands of notebooks.

KING: Well, this one says, “So this my life, my true E-Hollywood story. It’s the story of multi, multiple multi-faceted girl, woman, boy poet, dancer, comedian, singer, freedom fighter, warrior, message bearer, performer, mother, sex partner, wife, actor, producer, director pioneer, autistic child, survivor of post dramatic stress, borderline bipolar, overweight, Turrets sufferer, multiple personality disorder, obsessive compulsive victim of psychiatric, planting of false memories, heretic witch, crone, take your pick. There’s been about 300 diagnoses which proves shrinks have been my only friends.”

ROSEANNE: That is true that shrinks have been my dearest friends.

(…)

KING: You never get mad to say God has done me a dirty deal here when my multiple personalities take over?

ROSEANNE: No, because I feel like God — honestly I feel God gives you multiple personality disorder when there’s too much stress in your life to handle it any other way. I think it is a gift to children.

KING: So another thing can take over?

KING: Another person deal with this?

ROSEANNE: Yes. I mean, you know, you’re not the one that’s insane. It’s the place you are in. So you have to adapt to it.

transcripts.cnn.com...

I know, it seems kind of hard to believe doesn't it. Regardless of how absurd her claims may sound, there are many celebrities who claim to be victims of this technique and the CIA and the Nazis that came over via Operation Paperclip were in fact very much into studying mind control techniques. I can think of various celebrities having a meltdown on live television which seem to support the multiple personality disorder that is being described, Britney Spears is a perfect example.

This has been discussed in various threads. This is one of those issues that you probably already have your mind made up on so nothing I can say will change your mind. If you want to learn more about mind control techniques I suggest a web search, or even a search via the ATS search engine event thought it never seems to work well for me.

Other claims of hers include that Michael Jackson's father is an MK Ultra operative. I do not know of any evidence that she provided to back these claims but I would not be surprised if it was true considering the history of the Jackson family.

I don't normally post on these types of topics but I found this interesting enough to share.

Any thoughts ATS?

( Yes. I am aware that I might get flamed for presenting this information
)
edit on 4/15/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I would suspect that Mind Control in Hollywood is just the tip of the iceberg; Think gaming, TV, Recording industry, and everything else where people are exposed to images and sound.

Subliminal suggestion is a fact. It works!!!

en.wikipedia.org...

It would be extremely naive to think that governments wouldn't use this technology.

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I completely agree with you.

To think that TPTB would not at least try to use this technology would be very naive, I tried to keep a balanced approach in my OP since I cannot prove this practice to be factual even though I do believe it to be in existence on a a much larger scale than people are aware.

I wonder how advanced this technology has actually become?

+26 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Another great thread. And by the way... whatever happened to Randy Quaid?
S+F

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hi Corruption Exposed:
She is dead on, except for this, and it's continually misunderstood the difference between the two, and yet how they are inextricably linked: MK Ultra, and Monarch programming.
As to your OP introducing Ms. Baar's commentary: I am wondering which it is you don't necessarily except as believeable: MK ULtra, and the fact it happened and is alive and well in practice today, or mind control tech in general.....
Good thread. Thanks.
Tetra

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by olaru12

I completely agree with you.

To think that TPTB would not at least try to use this technology would be very naive, I tried to keep a balanced approach in my OP since I cannot prove this practice to be factual even though I do believe it to be in existence on a a much larger scale than people are aware.

I wonder how advanced this technology has actually become?

Ah, sorry, if I had read on, I would have seen you answered my question in my previous response to your OP. Thanks. Sorry, I didn't keep reading. Thanks, again, for the thread.
Tetra

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

I would suspect that Mind Control in Hollywood is just the tip of the iceberg; Think gaming, TV, Recording industry, and everything else where people are exposed to images and sound.

en.wikipedia.org...

It would be extremely naive to think that governments wouldn't use this technology.

For what purpose would they be using this technology exactly?

Can't wait to hear this one.

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Personally I find it to be completely believable, as I mentioned in my previous post to another member I wanted to stay as balanced as possible in my OP to allow members to make up their own minds. I did not want to influence their opinion on the matter with speculative statements that would be nothing more than opinion on my behalf as I cannot prove any of this to be true.

But yes, I believe this technology to exist and also believe that it is in use, but that is just my belief which cannot be proven regardless of all the evidence that is out there including but not limited to many individual experiences that have been described by many celebrities.

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Another great thread CE. I'm on the fence as well about mind-control problems. While the government has admitted in the past they've "dabbled" with it, who knows how far the rabbit holes go? Knowing the psychos who we have in Washington now I would imagine farther than we think.

Side note: I can't help loving Roseanne. Not only did I grow up watching every single episode of her show. One of the first ones that depicted a "normalish" poor family like mine was. Also, I have to admire someone who lets it all hang out about the struggles she's experienced in her life, regardless of the ridicule she will receive for it, and she does. That's very courageous.

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Another great thread. And by the way... whatever happened to Randy Quaid?
S+F

Randy has been denied residency, his wife is allowed to stay. There are still appeals in progress.

On October 22, 2010, Quaid and his wife sought protection under the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, after being arrested in the Kerrisdale neighbourhood of Vancouver.[26] They have since applied for refugee status on the grounds that they fear for their lives in the United States, claiming that numerous actors have died under mysterious circumstances committed by the "Hollywood star whackers".[27] They were granted bail on the condition of $10,000 bond pending further Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada hearings.[28] However, due to their inability to deposit the required bond with the court for several days, they remained in custody of the Canada Border Services Agency.[29] They were released on October 27 after the discovery that Evi Quaid is a "prima facie Canadian citizen".[30][31][32] On July 15, 2011 an attempt to extradite Randy and Evi Quaid from Canada failed when the U.S. Department of Justice turned down a request from the Santa Barbara County district attorney calling for the Quaids to be returned to California to face the felony burglary charges dating from the September 2010 incident.[33] As a result, if Quaid and his wife re-enter the United States, they will be arrested.[34] In January 2013, Canadian immigration officials denied Randy Quaid's request for permanent resident status in Canada[35] while still leaving open the option to challenge this decision in federal court.[36]

en.wikipedia.org...

Thank you for mentioning Randy Quaid as his ordeal was something that completely slipped my mind.

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

en.wikipedia.org...

In my opinion the possibilities are endless.

Here is one example, check out this video from Jedi Mind Tricks.

Do not watch if you are offended by moderate foul language or violence.

Just in case you didn't get the theme of the video, it appears that the character depcited in the video is being used to commit murder/assassinations.

Another possible use would be to use influential people to say and do certain things to promote various agendas. Sorry if that was a vague response but as I mentioned the possibilities are endless.
edit on 4/15/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+42 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

en.wikipedia.org...

And can't wait to reply to you, your fairiness. For you show up, somehow, in all the same threads I click on, but somehow we are obviously at extreme opposites of the spectrum. Having said this, respectfully, I would love to provide an elucidating answer for you, but find you are so sticking your head in the sand that it would be a waste of my time, for your responses generally go to the most surface oriented, best possible scenario, and simplest explanation. Your responses exhibit, to me, at least (and I don't mean any insult here, if this is what gets you out of bed in the morning and productive far be it from me to criticize) a direct abuse of Occam's Razor. and why he would, perhaps, want it back.

In other words, life is far from simple. Some of us come here to deny the ignorance of thinking it is so, without adding to the obfuscation, divide and concquer mentality, or misuse of logic to keep people in the dark about what is truly so, for they will arrive there on their own one day, and perhaps, if we can prepare them just a little for what it truly, really is, instead of just pretending it's oh so simple, and why would anyone want to do anything like that, for you see, this is where if they are kept that much in the dark, even more harm will come to them....
but hey, that's just my opinion. And I've been all out of fairy dust for years.
Have a good one, and keep spreading your uplifting, no one could be so inclined stuff, for those who wish to remain copacetically ignorant, for, I admit, it is a far more peaceful place to be, for however long it lasts for you....

edit on 15-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

But before I leave it at that, let me apply a little logic to your question. By acknowleding the tech, in asking why in the world they would be motivated to use it (for that acknowledges it), why in the world wouldl they have achieved such tech if they didn't plan to use it?
edit on 15-4-2013 by tetra50 because: clarifying something....not sure what

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

I also wonder how far the "rabbit holes go" as the sickos in Washington, and other regimes would surely use this to their advantage as if they have in fact mastered this technology it would be a perfect weapon as long as it is used properly.

As for Roseanne, I loved her show as a kid since it always made me laugh. I will admit that I was a victim of the propaganda against her, I honestly believed she was just another wack job. But the more I learn about her life and her struggles I respect her more, I also respect that she is not afraid to speak out againt something if she feels obligated to do so, many others would not dare.

Peace.

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wonderful thread CE.

I have been researching this for many years, and it never gets any easier to handle, and when you delve deep enough and see the children that suffer its becomes unbearable.

S&F, NRE

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Here is an ATS tread about some related Hollywood stuff

More

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I used to think this was always just one of the really "out there" conspiracies and never really paid much attention to threads on ATS that talked about it.

Then I remember reading this thread a few years ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there are other threads that have come along on ATS since then and like you, I have to say there is alot of evidence that says there is something to it all.

And it kinda makes sense when you think about it. Americans in general are way more enamored and influenced by celebrities. Most Americans can tell you exactly what is going on with Lindsay Lohan, or Gary Busey, etc. Yet have no idea about international figures like Hugo Chavez, Kim-Jong-Un, etc.

Nobody ever pays much attention to what the politicians say, but remember when Kanye West said George Bush hates black people? The next day everyone in America was talking about it.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Most of the CIA's documents on the MK Ultra experiments from the 50's and 60's were destroyed, however some (that had to do more with accounting-related aspects were not. You might find this archive of documents (about 20,000 pages worth!) released through the freedom of information to be interesting:

Declassified CIA Mind Control Documents

Each link links to a directory of documents which are mostly (or perhaps all) scanned TIF format images of documents. There's no obvious organization to the documents, no obvious titles to file names or anything, so it's not easily searchable. But it's a massive amount of information.

+23 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This is an extremely interesting case to be honest.

Roseanne Barr comes off as a stabile woman with her opinions rather than raving about mad things to me. She keeps her cool and deals with the issues head on. I hadn't seen that King interview, but to me she seemed in control.

My girlfriend works with elderly psychically disabled people and once in a while a doctor comes to the clinic to administer whatever drugs the inhabitants need.
Now some of those living there are very off the hinges... saying mad stuff or doing irrational things.
One day the doctor says to my girlfriend, something like this:

"you know what... I can't help wondering if when I get just as old and my mental health starts failing to the point that I'm deemed unfit to live alone, I tell people that I'm a doctor.... would they believe me or just call me insane?"

Often I've had the the fleeting thought that what if, some of those we call mentally ill, are really seeing things for what they are? (Mind you... I said "some"...).
What if sometimes, these things that they see or hear are actully things that we "ordinary" folks simply are too blind or too brain washed to see for ourselves?

This almost takes me back to the days of "They Live" by Carpenter.

We live in a world we are not part of.
We work for people, we cannot see.

And if we find a way out... they tear us down.

Ok, but back on topic.

It was relatively late I started interesting myself for the MK Ultra program. Actually my first true interest came with the arrival of the Muse song of the same name.
I then found out that Bellamy is a self-confessed conspiracy buff after an uncle died when he was young. That suddenly opened my eyes to the lyrics of Muse songs where the majority are political... either in plain view or in between lines.

MK Ultra was pretty straight forward.

So we know this program existed (maybe still does, atleast according to Roseanne), this is a fact... no debate!
But to my surprise, when I ran this notion past people I care about and trust, they seemed to brush the idea of that off the table. They actually thought I had been reading too much on the internet......

It took quite an effort to persuade just a few of them. Well persuade is the wrong word... enlighten if probably more true. But hey, even my girlfriend refuses to fill her head with the ideas... when I start talking about psy ops and things like that, she shuts down. Literally...
It's only when she's tired and happy that she opens up a bit.

My point is. Even when the truth is in plain sight, the fight is still harder. People still seem to be affected by what ever has infested our views of life.

Therefore people like Roseanne are a welcome addition to the insanity that one might rule "ordinary" life is.
It's not about getting excitement of meaningfulness, it's about dealing with the truth, readjusting and reacting to what have been done to us.

Honestly, look at yourselves, look at your friends, your family, your kids. I can't think of a single western country where the government isn't f***ing over the general population, sucking up to the elite and degrading material value for the working class and below.
Yet none of us are doing anything about it? What we spent our time with, is watching senseless useless shows like x-factor, numerous cooking shows (seriously are there like 10-15 unique cooking shows running at any given time??), re-run tv-shows (yay for streaming right?.... no... this must really please tptb since it's more of the same for less effort) and whatever.

The roman emperors had the colosseum, todays emperors have tv and mind-control programs.

So who's to say Roseanne isn't right? I really don't care if she IS diagnosed with anything... I really don't, because what she's saying isn't stray ramblings of pirates and flying elephants, it's plausible thoughts that very well may be in touch with reality do to the fact that (at least) the American government is capable of doing this.
I have no doubt that it is completely impossible for anyone to see through what the money flowing through state is being used for.
Even if they publicly have said that MK Ultra was shut down back in the 60s, that doesn't mean its true!

Just check out that money being funnelled towards what the US Army itself designates as psy ops. It's staggering...

Sorry for the wall of text, but sometimes it has to be more than one line

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Its funny how the host said Rosanne is a “Bold independent woman who pushed the boundaries in Hollywood” when in fact Rosanne was merely saying the same crap all the elitist liberals in Hollywood say.

Anyway, I think she might be losing it. I think she summed up how credible this info is when she said about herself that she is:

autistic child, survivor of post dramatic stress, borderline bipolar, overweight, Turrets sufferer, multiple personality disorder, obsessive compulsive victim of psychiatric, planting of false memories, heretic witch, crone, take your pick. There’s been about 300 diagnoses which proves shrinks have been my only friends.”

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Well the fact is that there is no clear agenda being put forth by say Hollywood. Yes they are generally liberal but they are certianly not talking about anything in the same way. Their views range from moderate to extreme. Plus you have many conservatives in Hollywood, though not as pronounced, certainly exist.

How do you attribute mind control to that?

They would have to be targeting only certain individuals in which case that percentage would exist regardless of whether or not they are being controlled.

You would need to show evidence of a large group of people all acting and speaking the same way on any given topic with no separation at all between their views to even begin to entertain the thought of mass mind-control and that doesn't exist anywhere that I can think of.

If your not going to use it for mass effect than why would you even bother in the first place.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join