It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers are going to be the Death of us all!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by robbo961

Sorry, not having any of it.

I am not remotely surprised

What makes you think people want to be 'put straight'? Such arrogance to think of curiosity as a 'waste of time' Why should anyone here put your knowledge base in higher regard than there own? So you want to save us all from ignorance? do us all a favour, don't. You only think you know better than everyone else.

Only a fool would want to believe something that simply isn't true. But of course, anyone who has any knowledge is arrogant for wanting to share it. Any sane person would want o have falsehoods dispelled because, as Conan Doyle wrote, when you have eliminated the impossible, what remains must be the truth. But you openly state you're not interested in the truth, only belief. It's your loss. There are some things I know better than some people and many things I do not, is that not true of anyone? Why do you find factual discussion so offensive? I have been aware for some time that today's younger generation find knowledge wierd and regard not knowing stuff to be cool. Never thought I'd meet it on here though.

saying things like "You should be aware that the shill accusation makes anyone who uses it appear very, very stupid indeed because they have closed their minds to new information" only reinforces my belief that you feel the need to be defensive about being a shill. So why are you so keen to avoid the accusation? Is it because you feel uncomfortable?

I said it for your enlightenment. If you are too dumb to take it on board then I wasted my effort. One cannot educate pork.

If I say to you during a discussion that you are a paid chemmie disinfo promoter, and you know that you are not, would that not make me appear very stupid to you and make it easy to dismiss everything else I say as equally inane made up tosh?

Now, reverse the roles, if you have the imagination. This is what you do to yourself in every debate you use that accusation.
edit on 17-4-2013 by waynos because: Fixed tag

Every debate? I usually have better things to do with my time than chew the fat with shills on ATS. I had a job cancelled and just thought I would amuse myself by winding up a few self obsessed personalities. I'm having a great time so far.

I dismiss everything you say because you are saying nothing remotely interesting or even informative. I never accused you of making up tosh, I merely challenge the assumption you have that your comments have any importance. Do they? How so?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by robbo961

Fantastic!, there we go folks, now we all know where shadows come from, there was me thinking I had a stalker. Please please, tell me more about the persistent contrails, your scientific evidence is compelling and overwhelmingly detailed. (sarcasm) I'm all ears.

To make this a bit easier, how about you tell me what part of persistent contrails you fail to grasp.

(we wouldn't want to bore everyone else with the same information that has been gone over, and over and over.....)

edit to add:
Should I assume that you comprehend ice and how it works now?
edit on 17-4-2013 by network dude because: children shouldn't play with mommies PC.

Sorry, I missed it the first time, indulge me. pretend you are talking to an angry mob who's children are suffering
from respiratory diseases just so they understand that it's nothing to do with those persistant contrails.

Please explain the science behind your theory and what studies you have carried out to enable you to speak with confidence on the subject.

Adults can be a bit stupid too. And children shouldn't play with mummies PC 'only' if they are forbidden. But not everyone has parents who stifle their children's mental development

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Importance? I don't even know what you are asking, my replies are no more or less important than anyone's. You asked a question to which I posted a reply. In your next post you accused me of arrogance. If you didnt want an answer why ask the question in the first place? Maybe you need to grow up a bit.

And again with the shill crap.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

But, ask yourself, why do they believe it's linked to contrails in the first place? This all began when Will Thomas, Cliff Carnicorn et al hit upon a scheme o fleece people out of their money by selling quack cures to protect them from 7 mile high trails of ice because they knew that laypeople generally wouldn't know any better.

That kind of cynical exploitation angers me, but you just follow their line and thinkits chemtrails instead.

There has never been any proof of what they claim that stood up to scrutiny ever. All the claims that chemtrails cannot be disproved is just deflection, it is impossible to prove a negative.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbo961

Oh I see, you want to play the 'show me what you have so I can shoot it down' game. No! I would rather wind you up and watch you go. Let's see I long I can get you to amuse me for... your time starts now.

No, I couldn't care less because I know you are talking bollocks. It is amusing to me that you think this stuff is for real and think you are clever for believing in it.

Your "I'm not telling you" gambit is one of the most facile and transparent things I've ever seen posted. Of COURSE your not telling, you can't when you don't know.

It's amusing to me that you think you know my opinion on the matter, as it happens I'm still open minded about the whole subject. Nothing of what you have said so far has influenced my opinion, nor has it enlightened me. You're quite erratic really, seemingly clutching at straws to prove something you know nothing about. Why pretend?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Importance? I don't even know what you are asking, my replies are no more or less important than anyone's. You asked a question to which I posted a reply. In your next post you accused me of arrogance. If you didnt want an answer why ask the question in the first place? Maybe you need to grow up a bit.

And again with the shill crap.

Simple - I'm asking you why you think your opinion of the chemtrail/contrail debate is important? you've gone to a lot of trouble to express yourself, I thought there maybe a point to it? is there?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Now who's being arrogant. You have decided I know nothing about this subject. But hang on, aren't I a shill?
edit on 17-4-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

You keep saying I think my opinion is important. Can you show where I have ever said it is? As to the reason I post on this subject, its in the next post after the one you replied to. 1st and 2nd paragraph.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Nothing you do or say is truly your life anyway. All you've ever done was preplanned and the rest of your life is way out of your control. No matter what you do you was meant to do it. So therefore who cares!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
Nothing you do or say is truly your life anyway. All you've ever done was preplanned and the rest of your life is way out of your control. No matter what you do you was meant to do it. So therefore who cares!

exactly.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

Originally posted by markem39
this doesnt look like contrails to me

Me either...

Answer that, Network dude... come on! It's fake, the camera was tampered? It's not a 'clean' image because of the dirt on the window? Hmm?

Nothing to see here, folks... move on!

ETA the thumbnail does not show the spraying. The big jet was turning the nozzles on and off. Watch the video for real live chemtrail action!
edit on 17-4-2013 by seamus because: (no reason given)

Yup, clearly I am wrong.

This is a perfect example of how gullible you chemmies are. The Tanker Enemy video is a lie. It's been discussed here to death and proven over, and over, and over again that the flight crew was making fun of how stupid chemtrail believers actually are, then Tanker enema adjusts the video, makes up his own subtitles, and POOF! you scream LOOK! LOOK! Chemtrails!

If you ever care to move past the ignorance that you so willingly display, check out contrails, how they form, why the form, and how long they last.

Pathetic.

Pathetic because I expect goodwill-to-others as part of people's value systems? Perhaps. I guess some would rather play practical jokes than spread the truth. Gets their rocks off or something... My lack of knowledge is now your sneer-fodder.

But what about this:

And this:

And this:

And this:

No, I don't think it's me who's pathetic, but rather those who would rather get a laugh at the expense of those who are earnestly trying to get to the bottom of a serious issue. THAT's pathetic.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Pathetic because I expect goodwill-to-others as part of people's value systems?

Yourself excluded I take it. Look at how you came at network dude in your post HERE.

What I find pathetic is your whining because you got owned and deservedly so.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by seamus

Pathetic because I expect goodwill-to-others as part of people's value systems?

Yourself excluded I take it. Look at how you came at network dude in your post HERE.

What I find pathetic is your whining because you got owned and deservedly so.
Owned? What's that mean? I'm his slave? I don't think so, chummy. Yeah, I came at him, because of his retarded, left-brain-only analysis of the situation. That stands. So he got me on a fact point. He didn't even make that point, the hoaxers handed it to him and his ilk. So he got a secondhand point on me. boo frickin hoo. I recall conceding that point. If you call concession whining, you need to go poke your nose in a dictionary, hoss.
edit on 17-4-2013 by seamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Owned? What's that mean?

This should give you a general idea.

Yeah, I came at him, because of his retarded, left-brain-only analysis of the situation.

Again, so much for that goodwill to others in your value system. Can you explain briefly why you believe your chemtarded and hair brained analysis is a superior approach?

If you call concession whining, you need to go poke your nose in a dictionary, hoss.

I didn't. This was your whining:

My lack of knowledge is now your sneer-fodder.

I'd bet your arrogance had a lot to do with that.
And this:

No, I don't think it's me who's pathetic, but rather those who would rather get a laugh at the expense of those who are earnestly trying to get to the bottom of a serious issue.

Can you get to the bottom of the issue rationally and with civility?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

Interesting fact, contrails are actually helping the environment. More clouds in the sky raises the earth's albedo (a measurement of how much light is reflected from a surface), reducing the amount of sunlight absorbed and slowing global warming.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

But really, what about them?

I see a water ballast system on a prototype airliner, a hoax claim that was debunked many years ago, a video which makes claims about a substance I am not familiar with but with no attempt to explore any other possibilities and air traffic contrails which resemble air route maps that are freely available. The only one I would say might be genuinely something odd and could be worthy of further investigation is the web like substance.

What do you see? Proof? Why?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

If you want respect, try giving it first.

Your videos, yea, more lies.

That very site I offered for the first debunk does a fantastic job of putting all those chemtrail lies into one nice compact spot.

Here are some fantastic examples.

You have been lied to continually about this from the very people you trusted to give you the information in the first place. They make you look stupid. Don't be that guy.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by MountainLaurel

A college graduate should know you can't prove a negative.
The onus is on the claimant, not the debunker.
If you say there are "chemtrails," prove it. It should be empirical. Just show a clean, valid report.

Try a different point of view.

If the chemtrails of Aluminium Oxide are real, then why are they there?

Solar Radiation Management?

They are not, so no worries. SRM is a proposed idea.

They are not there? Oh, well that's a relief. I feel better already.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Nope, all alien holograms from another dimension. I think it's the Pleadeans, or perhaps the Romulans.

I am sure you know all about it.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

reply to post by TauCetixeta

Nope, all alien holograms from another dimension. I think it's the Pleadeans, or perhaps the Romulans.

I am sure you know all about it.

It's a bad idea to derail your own thread.

Chemtrails are real. You are in the minority.

Nice try though.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join