It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers are going to be the Death of us all!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

I'll let those with aviation experience deal with the ignorance displayed with the labels on the pictures and the oft seen, but still never "chemtrails", spray plane.

But the grid?
Planes fly in more than one direction, at more than one time. Why people who believe in "chemtrails" don't understand this is actually the strongest argument that "chemtrails some how are used to "dumb us down."

A few years ago, I researched the same stupid claim and made a video. Enjoy!!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
So much garbage and disinformation has been displayed and presented on the chemtrail subject that anyone with an honest attempt to study it, will push all the rest of the data aside after finding these lies. The subject of geo-engineering being brought into the discussion and having it misrepresented will have the same affects.

Eventually, the entire subject will be laughable to almost everyone. Then, if there ever is a real issue, it will be ignored.

If you truly believe someone is spraying you, yet you have no idea, who, how, why, or how often, you might want to get some answers before you start your rampage. Knowing that all of this started out with people being afraid of contrails. STUDY THE DAMN CONTRAILS FIRST! Then, once you understand them, if you still believe in chemtrails, you will at least be able to have intelligent conversations.

If you cry wolf too many times, when the wolf does come, you're screwed.

I think your main point is being skirted. Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think I am, though...your point is that so many over-the-top, anecdotal, a friend-of-a-friend's-cousin type threads and stories bog down the discussion, detract from observable events and factual analysis to-date, and ultimately hinder and further research by qualified, independent people, essentially stigmatizing through framing any respectable, unbiased discussion of X subject (in this case extending to geo-engineering.

Like the tale of the little boy who cried wolf as you summed up. This occurs in multiple areas of discourse in our society. It happens with political debate, unfortunately. It happened with the wars. It happens on here, all the time.

If such a thing as a paid shill does exist, I think I would first look at the most insane of sycophants within a cause, they are most poised to do the most damage to that cause. (The communist parties of Eastern Europe monitored dissent, but also worried about those who were too hung-ho, rah-rah communism. We uphold patriotism in this country, but if you are too patriotic, you're put on a list).

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

But you are missing the biggest question that "chemtrail" believers all run from.

How do you tie this in to the appearance of exhaust plumes of airplanes?

You can't. You make assumptions, based on the internet. Try applying the science I know you had to take. How long would something at flight altitude take to fall to earth?
How what is the volume of a cloud?
How much Al would need to be released to make the "toxic" contribution?

The answers to all of these is much, much greater than most people guess.
Try learning the answer to each.
Then apply what you learn to what is claimed about "chemtrails."
If you use science and logic over emotion and conspiracy, you would see the theory just would not work.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

Thank you for noticing.
Yes, my main point is that with all the lies and dis-information being displayed by people who claim to be chemtrail believers, is going to make it so if there ever was a spraying operation, nobody would believe it. They would just point to all the obvious lies that exists and discredit the whole thing.

If I believed in chemtrails, I would be trying to eliminate the lies and find the truth. Much like I do with other things.

But as usual, these threads never discuss anything but "chemtrails are real cuz I can see em!" and it degrades from there.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Sorry, but Scott Stevens is a TV weatherman, which does not make him a meteorologist.
He took some meteorology in school, about 2 years if I remember correctly, but he never finished even four year degree. And to be a true meteorologist, you need to do about 4 years post-grad.

He never says he's a meteorologist, either. It's assumed by the people who want to spread "chemtrail" theory. Every time someone says a "meteorologist" in "chemtrail speak" they mean "TV weatherman."
Or they are taking what a real one says, usually about chaff, and apply it, falsely, to "chemtrails."

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

A college graduate should know you can't prove a negative.
The onus is on the claimant, not the debunker.
If you say there are "chemtrails," prove it. It should be empirical. Just show a clean, valid report.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

If you say there are "chemtrails," prove it. It should be empirical. Just show a clean, valid report.

Yeah that's what I wanted to say to "prove chemtrails don't exist"

Thanks for being able to articulate that which I couldn't in such an elegant fashion.

Very straight forward posts the last few of yours which most likely will be lost on deaf ears, I thinks that's the correct saying or is "fall on deaf ears", Man these chemtrails are really dumbing me down, I cant speak or express myself after being so exposed to what and how some portray the world around them.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

LOL....Meteorologists are some of the biggest believers that this is happening, look it up !

Even those who played a meteorologist on tv...

Here is a little about Mr.Stevens...

In a statement read during Tuesday's 6 p.m. broadcast, David Lynch, vice president and general manager, said WRGB ``hired Scott Stevens to be chief meteor-ologist based on faulty information provided by Scott'' and his agency. WRGB subsequently learned that ``Scott has never completed the necessary academic course of studies that would lead him to the official title of meteorologist,'' according to the statement read by anchorwoman JoAnne Purtan.

and before you say he was let go because he was some kind of whistleblower...

``During his time at WRGB, Scott Stevens has done a superb job of forecasting the weather.

alb.merlinone.net...

If he lies on his job application imagine what he is doing to chemtrail believers.
edit on 16-4-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I encourage everyone to go to this link and take a look.

skyvector.com... (click the 'World Hi' tab on top)

Find your approximate location and see if there are any airways nearby.

In places where contrails are persistent, it is extremely likely that there is an airway nearby. Planes are indeed crisscrossing the sky because these are the aviation equivalents of highways. Contrails will always be seen in the same places because the great majority of IFR flights (read: any flight over 18,000 feet MSL and a handful below) fly along these airways back and forth. As to the unmarked airplanes, if you can see markings on plane that is six or more miles away, you have far better vision than I.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

Try a different point of view.

If the chemtrails of Aluminium Oxide are real, then why are they there?

Solar Radiation Management?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Simply doing a Google search "Detecting aluminum in water' brought me reams of pages that I could of investigated. My idea here was a simple way to capture rainwater and determine the content of aluminum in the samples. Of course one would need a baseline for comparison, and who knows if there even is data on pre-seeding aluminum activities. I'd think there would be, but it's anyone's guess.

I did however come across a website where this paragraph caught my attention as far as the poisoning effect on aquatic species.

QUOTE:
Biological Effects Of Aluminum: Toxicity

There are many known biological effects of aluminum, nearly all of which are negative.14 Aluminum toxicity has been extensively studied in fish, especially freshwater fish, but less so in other organisms, including marine fish.15 In freshwater systems, the toxicity of aluminum is a function of pH, with aluminum typically more toxic at lower pH. The reasons for this include the solubility, the speciation, and the nature of the interaction of aluminum with the surfaces of organisms as the pH changes.14 At pH 7, aluminum can bind to the gills of fish, inducing asphyxiation.15
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ! ! !
A curious thing while reading this site information, was that as far as accumulated aluminum in water was concerned, the Gulf was the most contaminated area worldwide. With the many runoffs along all the tributaries that feed the Mississippi river, it only stands to reason a lot of airborne contaminants would be condensed and available to capture in testing for trace elements such as aluminum. I'm sure there would also be many other related contaminants being washed out of the Heartland making it's way down the Mississippi River to it's final destination, the Gulf of Mexico.

By the way, testing water for aluminum is quite difficult for the average Joe wanting to prove anything by collecting their own specimens were they to want to confront and prove we were being sprayed against our will. It's quite a complex procedure to my knowledge.

Lastly I will add this link: And for you Vets. pay close attention to minute 10:30
www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-4-2013 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You're just another Paid Government SHILL...why are these spraying operations Classified???

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
this doesnt look like contrails to me

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

i have studied persistent contrail aka contrail cirrus, even with that knowledge it doesnt explain many of my encounters with them in real life which leads me to the conclusion that neither side of this debate cant state as fact that they are contrail or chemtrail, that is where this debate stands, just because i cant prove they are chemtrail doesnt mean they are not, vice versa, this is why this debate goes in circles and its not going anywhere as long as they seeming are laying grids of this crap above our head and blocking the sun for what ever reason.. ignorance is the death of us all..

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Ignoring the obvious will be the death of us all, and knowing about the formation of contrails is simple high school science. i believe they are spraying, for a purpose, and not to directly kill us, even though it eventually will, but that sure beats being bombarded by solar radiation that will kill us for sure, that's why they spray everywhere and over everyone. They destroyed the ozone along time ago, this is the only fix they have left, if they didn't spray day and night, we would all be crispy in a very short period of time, so id assume, when they come up with something safer , we will be stuck with the chem-trails. To sit here and try to convince us that there isn't chem-trails though, and they are all contrails is what makes me think that if you were truly concerned you would put that big brain to better use and try to find a solution to the obvious, instead of trying to appear that you have something of use to offer other then "prove that chem-trails exist". I think that has already been established OP, and you lost that argument before you even posted this nonsense that they are all contrails.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You do not have to believe what others have to say about the chemicals being sprayed on us everyday. Just call the company that is doing it for your local county, state, and Gov. here is a link to their website.
Weather Modification Inc.

Wake up

www.weathermodification.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Explain this government dude. I work 3 miles from Logan airport and have for 25+ years. I have seen on hundreds of occasions planes of similar size flying side by side. One plane has a normal contrail of 2 to 3 plane lengths following it across the sky. The other has a chemtrail nonstop as far as the plane goes that remains in place for hours. Airports have flight paths for all air traffic to follow and if a plane strays from these flight paths they are likely to get a surprise visit from an F16 so why is it that much of the chemtrailing is done at right angles to the normal flight paths and there is no military response.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrthumpy
Why aren't they just contrails?
They can't be because contrails always dissipate quickly
Why?
Erm.... Government disinformation agent shill troll!! How much are they paying you?

No... they can't be contrails because contrails don't disperse into a giant hazy blanket and fall upon your car leaving a greasy mess. Ever been to Sedona? They are hammered almost every day.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by markem39
this doesnt look like contrails to me

Me either...

Answer that, Network dude... come on! It's fake, the camera was tampered? It's not a 'clean' image because of the dirt on the window? Hmm?

Nothing to see here, folks... move on!

ETA the thumbnail does not show the spraying. The big jet was turning the nozzles on and off. Watch the video for real live chemtrail action!
edit on 17-4-2013 by seamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Silly shill post.

So the government has never sprayed poison on it's citizens before? WRONG News report of spraying St. Louis

So no such thing as sprayers on planes and geoengineering doesn't exist?? WRONG List of patents

And the spraying has never showed up in chemical analysis of rain water?? WRONG Lab results of rain water after spraying witnessed

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join