It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I met my Holy Spirit and so did you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
When you are very young GOD sends you a holy spirit and that one will be there for you all your days. During childhood is the time when you make decisions about your future until you enter into puberty and you are bound with your spirit from below. That causes the communication between you two to fail but it can be repaired. To acknowledge your Holy Spirit now can bring intercession into your life.

The holy spirit has the power to go back in forth in time making changes into your path. God has given them a power to set up a beautiful story for you and once you start to see their footprints life becomes quite grand in that you are now looking at eternal salvation and peace.

The crazy part is that many of you are happily married to your Holy Spirit and some very good friends and family. The way this works is that after puberty your Holy Spirit has the chance to incarnate. That's right you could be having a conversation with your Holy Spirit in angelic form while holding them in your arms at the same time in physical form.

This is the year for choosing and i tell you this now because there is still time for acknowledgement and intercession for all that choose. This takes faith hope and love I beg you not to be an empty vessel.

Matthew Chapter 24
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

edit on 15-4-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just because you are doesn't mean others are or even want to hang around with your Holy spirit.
Oh and Iam no empty vessel for not falling for your club and neither is the other 4.5 billion of us not in your brand of club.
Humanity FTW !!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

How most religious threads go:

1. OP posts something religious with the intent of helping and/or making others feel good/better or teach them something positive.

2. Angry anti-Christian posts about how Christianity "is a crutch", "is a cult", "is brainwashing", "not true", "full of lies", "only for stupid people", "anti-science", "hypocritical", "doesn't really follow Christ's teachings", "is inferior to (insert your own personal belief system here)".

3. Thread either dies or devolves into Christians and atheists arguing about monkeys, primordial soup, and flying spaghetti monsters.

4. Rinse and repeat.

new topics

join