It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone help me persuade my boss that his ideas for a global government are straight out of the N

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfetone
reply to post by Hopechest

I'm afraid I've tried all that. What I need is for other people to tell him too! Everything you say is spot on. His entire plan is built on the notion that we can somehow find/elect 100 people with true intentions and a genuine hope for advancing all mankind to make all of this happen. We're basically talking 100 Gandhis and Mother Theresas here. It could never happen.

My other argument that was dismissed is that even if these 100 people were found, we already have a Global government and a system more or less in place already. The current system would never step aside as easily as he would hope for

Well you can't convince everyone I suppose. I mean some people think Elvis is actually dead...I mean C'mon.

Just put up your argument and leave it at that. No reason to frustrate yourself over other people.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfetone

I read the article and had your boss in the Idealist But Not A Good Long Term Thinker category until I read the population control bit. He's chomped down on the bait. Took it hook, line, and sinker and he's done that for a reason. He is not an idealist, he is a psychopath who wants a justification so he doesn't have to feel so bad about his impulses to control/dominate and hurt others. I'm sorry, you have this guy wrong. There is no reasoning with him. Don't bother trying. He is a lunatic who wants to create a system that will support and reward that lunacy.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhorse
There is no reasoning with him. Don't bother trying. He is a lunatic who wants to create a system that will support and reward that lunacy.

And this guy is spreading his lunacy to the world. Just like Big Media are doing.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I'm in a position where he won't censor me so I think that I really need to get writing.

Most main stream media spots varying degrees of this bs but I can hopefully drown out this kind of stuff with some proper news.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
By the way - to everyone who has left a comment both on this thread and on the article - Thank you Thank you.

The comment that my counter arguments were taken from a comic book got me riled up and where better to get some help in getting my point across than a place where people have broken through the bs barrier like ATS.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

reply to post by swan001

I'm in a position where he won't censor me so I think that I really need to get writing.

Most main stream media spots varying degrees of this bs but I can hopefully drown out this kind of stuff with some proper news.

Well, that's the spirit.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Well, that's the spirit.

I need the job but would really struggle with myself after all I've said to anyone who will listen to me about the NWO.

I'll have to go about it slowly and I don't want to blast it with the most out there conspiracy theories but softly softly catchy monkey and if I can make some people realise that their main stream sources are just well presented government fluff pieces then I'll have done my job.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Its really spooky how accurately he basically outlined the elite plan down to the Project Blue Beam bit.

I can't stress enough, this guy is 100% not elitist in any way or would ever have read anything about the likes of uniting behind a martian threat. It just came out of the blue . He's a down to earth ordinary Joe Soap who is quite outspoken against our own government and he genuinely believes that this is the best solution.

I will give him this.

If we start to colonize space it would be much more productive to do it under one flag with one government but we need to have that policy from the very start. This way, all people can get used to the idea and not go into it with a preconceived nationalistic tendency.

Similar to nations on earth yet the Federation in space in the Star Trek universe.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Your boss seems to be an idealist.

If the things he describe actually happened, that may be great.

However, it's not going to happen in the near future.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Colonise as one sounds about right but many people are starting to believe that under that Martian surface lies trillions in mineral reserves. If this is proven you can imagine the land grab that would occur. It would be bloody and nuclear no doubt.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

There is no need for population reduction beyond proper application of birth control.

If it wasn't for the Judeo-Christian morons telling people not to use condoms we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Interesting thoughts conveyed in the link.

Sometimes things look better on paper and maybe that's where the idea should stay.

If it was genuinely in the interest of mankind, then yes I would support the notion of a one world government, but we just know it's not in our nature to co-habitate in a cordial fashion. If it does happen you just know it will be to the agenda of the elites. They won't be willing to share things equally, it would really have to based on a communist model and true communism cannot exist.

We need leaders, we need to be told what to do, we need to follow something. When I say we, I don't mean everyone, but the majority of society require this. And once someone is in power they become corruptable, again this is just human nature.

So whilst the idea may sound favourable, the reality would be a nightmare at our current level of conciousness.

edit on 15/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I agree completely. The idea that we will all live happily ever after is a beautiful thought but there's not a chance that a group of people could unite us all happily under this one world government. Even we found these 100 Gandhis there would always be someone wanting to be in that position willing to take that position by force.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

There's only one kind of medical treatment I can think of that would help reduce the population and that's sterilisation.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Simple. Ask him these questions: In what way do YOU personally require a global governance? Tell how a global governance will help your family, today. In what way is your life, your behavior, so bad that it requires something well beyond local constraints? Are you willing to alter the bad behavior without global governance, or does it require a planetary machine to get you to change your actions? In order to answer the questions, you must answer with "I" and not "we" or "they" or anything else that distances you from the idea of YOU being controlled even more.

All people think that "global control" is for the OTHER GUY, but it is not, I assure it is not for the other guy at all, it is for you personally. Your name, ED JONES, is the guy the want to control, not Mr. & Mrs. North Korea, they don't care about them they care about ED JONES - you!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

I'm afraid I've tried all that. He believes that my view is very much in the minority. What I was hoping for is that with ATS'ers leaving replies on his article he might start to believe that I am not alone in thinking his ideas are a carbon copy of the elites plan to control us. He writes around 3 or 4 op ed pieces a week and this is the first time this rabbit has been pulled out of the bag. I'm aiming to kill this train of thought before he starts expanding it

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I'm afraid I've tried all that. He believes that my view is very much in the minority. What I was hoping for is that with ATS'ers leaving replies on his article he might start to believe that I am not alone in thinking his ideas are a carbon copy of the elites plan to control us. He writes around 3 or 4 op ed pieces a week and this is the first time this rabbit has been pulled out of the bag. I'm aiming to kill this train of thought before he starts expanding it

Interesting. I'm curious, why does he personally need to be governed by a larger world governance? I've asked that question many times, I've never heard someone say, for example, "my gun use is horrible, I want someone to take it away from me right now." I have heard people say, "we need to take away guns form the criminals..." but this is not about them personally so they failed to understand my question.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Interesting. I'm curious, why does he personally need to be governed by a larger world governance? I've asked that question many times, I've never heard someone say, for example, "my gun use is horrible, I want someone to take it away from me right now." I have heard people say, "we need to take away guns form the criminals..." but this is not about them personally so they failed to understand my question.

Thats a very good question indeed

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I am not no elitist but I do support many many things that this nwo presents .
ETA of all the quotes you listed in the op what ones do you not agree with ?
flame on
edit on 15/4/13 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Absolutely all of them. Laying down arms, global electronic currencies, reducing the population via medicine, diving world resources by population, global government. All of it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join