It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Egyptian President Mubarak not guilty of protester murder judge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Former Egyptian President Mubarak not guilty of protester murder judge

rt.com

Ex-Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak has been found not guilty of the killing of protesters during the 2011 uprising that ousted him, Egyptian media reported. However, his release is dependent on the outcome of other charges against him.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Well this clearer not looking good for the Arab Spring interventionists, regime changers crowd,including NGOs,Pro Arab Spring folks.

Citing from the local Egyptian news channels and sources RussiaToday and another regime news state channel has reported from Egypt that. Former Egyptian President Mubarak not guilty of protester murder.

In conclusion the Egyptian state court has found Egyptian Former Egyptian President Mubarak not guilty of killing protesters as seen on YouTube in early 2010/2011.

And as usual CNN few other western mainstream news outlets have not even bothered on reporting the breaking news out of Egypt not even BBC.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I think the Egyptians now realize that all they got for their troubles is more of the same, with the new guy changing the constitution to make himself dictator for life.
Mubarak is starting to look pretty good now that they have someone to compare him to.
edit on 15-4-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Whats more oddness is even the opposition leader is defending the Egyptian army, so now the question becomes who has committed the actual killings of the protesters?

100% it was most definitely mercenaries paid by America's gov. The same tactics have being applied in Libya, Syria.
edit on 15-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The same tactics have being applied in Libya, Syria.
The thing in Egypt happened very quickly and did not drag on so long like it has in Syria, where you couldn't really see what was behind it.
I think now that the modus operandi in Syria is so clearly exposed, we should take that information to take another look at what really did happen in Egypt, and rethink it a bit.
Of course, like you said, the mainstream media is going to cover up for the CIA operations.
The 'revolution' was well known by US State Department operatives before the event.
For example, William Henry, who does tours to Egypt to visit the ancient monuments, was flying over there and here was this guy like I just described, sitting next to him and he starts talking to him, and eventually the guy could not contain himself, thinking about what he knew was shortly to come down, starts laughing and tells William, "just wait about five days, and see what happens."
William, later on the tour that he was on his way to, had to cut it short and barely be able to get out of the country, with the uprising that no one should have been able to predict happening just at that particular time.

edit on 15-4-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Mubarak still on trial, reports from Al Arabiya & some Egyptian outlets that he was acquitted found to be false

Not surprised but the court are having an discussion on his release.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
It is clear to anyone who views this news with thier eyes open, that clearly someones pocket is several million lighter, and somebody elses is heavier by the same sum. The unfortunate outcome politically in Egypt, with the election of the current President, does not change how much of a monster Mubarak and his degenerate cronies managed to create during his time in office.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

does not change how much of a monster Mubarak and his degenerate cronies managed to create during his time in office.

I would you prefer the Muslim Brotherhood then or the American government organized funded Proxy Arab Spring? And what of the facts the so called evidence could be easily fabricated by the Muslim Brotherhood.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Perhaps I was not making myself clear. It is unfortunate that the result of the uprising in Egypt has been to elect a megalomaniacal dictator figure. It really doesnt matter to me which party or religion he subscribes to, the new man is dangerous, this much is clear. But that does not change a damned thing where Hosni Mubarak is concerned. Mubarak is guilty as sin itself, and it is only money and influence which could compell a court or judge to find him otherwise.

You ask what I would prefer for the region? Simple. I would prefer if the people of Egypt had elected a true representative of thier wishes as a whole people, inclusive of all parties, religious and political. I would have prefered if Egypts uprising had spawned a government, totally of the choosing of the people, and not influenced from a central block of religious power, or indeed an external block of political power from abroad. I would have prefered if Egypts people had taken the oppertunity to elect a leader whose only interest was the freedom of every citizen, the upholding of the rights of every citizen, and the enabling of every citizen to make thier nation and thier own lives, better by progress and love between fellow human beings.

In short I wished for Egypt what I wish for my own nation, and its people.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Very good policy to set precedence for future rulers.
I wonder what else they are going to set up in the future to protect the ones in charge.

new topics

top topics

join