It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the pictures of other worlds?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I'm not new to the UFO genre and I do believe there is more than ample evidence to prove their existence. I'll cite Coral Castle, the Integatron, Schist Bowl and all the other government/Nazi cooperation as a few signs that convinced me. I hope this thread doesn't revolve around their existence.

My question is this: Given all these interactions, how come we don't have anything like a book or film made by these ETs depicting their civilization?

Or those somebody know something I don't?
edit on 15-4-2013 by Unferth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Unferth

in plain sight man,,,
think outside the hexagon, then a couple of angles to the left, and the void is clear...
cheers dude...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Unferth

My question is this: Given all these interactions, how come we don't have anything like a book or film made by these ETs depicting their civilization?

I think there is film made by the aliens of their civilizations, but they gave it to the Madhi and when he returns he'll show us all the movie.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Unferth

Well, if we can't find the films and piccies of these other worlds, it's obvious that they're being kept with the abundance of proof of UFOs. You seem to know where this is, so I'd say start there.

Either that, or the old tried and tested argument, if I can't see it obviously someone is hiding it from me.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I'm on the internet. I can't afford to go traveling around the world interviewing people and places.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Unferth

Given all these interactions, how come we don't have anything like a book or film made by these ETs depicting their civilization?

1.. These interactions aren't a given .
2..Maybe they don't have books or film and even if they did why would they give them to us .

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
While not a book or film, one picture and story from an ET civilization can be found with the Chilbolton Arecibo Crop Circle: claudescommentary.com... . It does make for quite an interesting story.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
You'd think that if space aliens from different planets had the technology to visit Earth, they'd have at least a Polaroid or something showing their home world. Alas, no photos, no videos, because there are no aliens visiting Earth.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Unferth

what if its here already, what if they have been sending us images all along but their technology is completely different and so advanced we cant even begin to detect it using our current knowledge.

sometimes i wonder if there is a planet simliar to earth somewhere and it has humans or human like beings very similar physically and anatomically, how different would they be, their language, their way of thinking, their technology, would they be completely opposite of us

top topics

join