It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Wants Peace at Any Price.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
People relax as America wont dare attack North Korea, USA are desperate for talks at any price, America are well aware they are on a no win situation, yes they have sent some nice looking toys to the Keora area, but though they look nice they cannot fly as they are empty of working parts as America are as useless at making rockets as they are at making Windows 8 version.
America are well aware that Iran are friends with N/K so even Iran would know America out alone, and USA are all talk, empty words Russia & China know America well, they say jump and America says yes sir, how high sir.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
You must be one of those Anons that comments on RT.com

If the U.S. had no worry or care for the other countries in the region, S.K. and Japan to be specific, they would've already flattened N.K. the moment they threatened us the way they have the past few weeks. Put it this way, they would've bombed them decades ago before they even had the chance to build up their military and become a larger threat to S.K.

Keep being delusional. Bush isn't the one calling shots, you must have missed that though.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
what an unusual thread, it's all like "yeah man, merika's machines are all empty and stuff as they are made of loo-roll tubes and that and i can barely make myself understood in the language of my homeland" followed by a response from a "diamond" contributor sig owner that has the whiff of sus reeking all over it... please tell me that you did not make that one yourself cos you likes badges. please

i have nothing more to add, carry on

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

I can tell you're not new around here, so you should know where my sig idea came from. It was a little joke directed at "randyvs". Calm it down now.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

good explanation, my mind was beginning to boggle.. the kettle is on now though and all is well

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
God I hate when this happens... when I tune into a thread expecting to have some lively debate and then BAM suddenly it's like Mad Cow disease has set in and my IQ starts to drop and I can't think straight and stuff right from the firs paragraph.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Yes you are right that there are just too many eyes on America for it to go into an assault at this stage as North Korea forces it way into the nuclear club. But do not get too comfortable as conflict can take many forms, with a lot of background resources having nothing better to do so there will be a few tricks up the sleeve. The economy is where the next battleground will be. Even Russia and China could not help but fall into this one to some degree so the prospects of Korea getting out of it unscathed is unrealistic. With the reunification effort there are huge issues and challenges to stabilize the economy.

Having nukes does help provide security against foreign military campaigns, but as for internal political and economic problems they do very little. I like to think having Korea involved with the UN security council would have helped stop the world going off the rails with 9/11. It is good to see a culture stand up for what it believes in, but keep its head up and mind open as there are a lot of complex and difficult challenges around with very few easy answers.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

People relax as America wont dare attack North Korea, USA are desperate for talks at any price, America are well aware they are on a no win situation, yes they have sent some nice looking toys to the Keora area, but though they look nice they cannot fly as they are empty of working parts as America are as useless at making rockets as they are at making Windows 8 version.
America are well aware that Iran are friends with N/K so even Iran would know America out alone, and USA are all talk, empty words Russia & China know America well, they say jump and America says yes sir, how high sir.

See? Some North Koreans can access the internet....

This thread is pretty obvious flame-bait....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

That was a nice clear understanding educated post which are few and far between on here, thank you my friend you explained things the way they are, yes money woes war talk of war, things are indeed messy today for us all no matter where we live, lets hope we escape grave dangers ahead?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Until this wound that is the Korean wall is finally healed, the risk of rupture to reignite all the old WWII passions is fairly high considering the large impact it would have. Considering human nature, there maybe a little rough and tumble behind the scenes with the specific reunification discussions, generally though it should mainly pass in a good light. If the main regional players stay out of it and stick to the side line with just some help in the umpiring it should be a pretty good game and result.

As for the day, I would expect a few injuries like with people falling of the Berlin wall when dancing on it and general low key stuff. Should make one super massive fire works show seeing all of those landmines go up

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
A Hate America thread.
Whassa matter you jealous?. Yeah, you're jealous

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

That was a nice clear understanding educated post which are few and far between on here.

Being a public forum there is a bit of dirt to dig through to find the diamonds.

A Hate America thread. Whassa matter you jealous?. Yeah, you're jealous

Yes this is a hate thread, a very significant, horrific, generational, cultural and potentially global amount of hate. This is the hate building the wall, causing the isolation, friction, tension and fear. This is world war hate.

America is only once piece of this puzzle. This wall is where the American tide of influence fell upon the Eastern Shores from the aftermath of WWII. American influence in South Korea is very well defined and in some ways is like the mothers love for their child as a whole new generation and culture has grown up with many new options and possibilities from their longer heritage. The US political and military influence does need to subdue for greater business and regional links. How Singapore has integrated with greater Asia from its British influence is is the kind of relationship America has here.

It is very natural for such a large and ongoing conflict to raise many emotions, can you please explain what there is to be jealous about?

top topics

join