It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the antichrist?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Unferth

Now now no need to get your panties in a twist my dear.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Unferth

So the 12 Imam is easily offended and feels picked on, I have to say I was expecting a little more from the great Madhi. You actually posted this thread and get butt hurt because you are not taken seriously? And to top it all off you stomp your feet because you can't post anti-semitic remarks and get away with it?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
reply to post by Unferth

So the 12 Imam is easily offended and feels picked on, I have to say I was expecting a little more from the great Madhi. You actually posted this thread and get butt hurt because you are not taken seriously? And to top it all off you stomp your feet because you can't post anti-semitic remarks and get away with it?

I can just imagine him pouting at home because the bad people at ats won't let him be a racist

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unferth
I prefer people who have experience with white magic, the occult or have some really deep connection the holy spirit of truth read the following. No offense to the rest but I need some advice from some real psychics. What I say may sound fantastic but I honestly believe this stuff. I don't know where to begin but...

First, has anyone read this book? The Last Messiah by V.S. Marlowe. I saw a youtube interview about it today and everything is hitting too close to home to ignore it. I do believe I am the central figure in the book. I am from Iran, I dabble in Sufism and the Occult, and I am a Iranian dissident. I think the US intervention in the middl-east is disgusting and a united middle-east is the only means to get rid of the occupiers.

To date, I have no idea what the Cup of Jamshid is....but psychics have told me in the past I have some role to play.

edit on 15-4-2013 by Unferth because: (no reason given)

Well if there ever is an antiChrist I hope it is you since it would not be much of anything in the end....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Unferth

Newsflash

The only troll in this thread is the OP.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Ok Unferth, I'll play.

Are you a direct descendant of Fatimah and the missing heir of German bloodline of France,
all whilest being the Returned Monkey King of Asia, Kalki, the last Bhudda, and Jesus' brother.
Oh I almost forgot, bearer of the missing corner stone of the Native American Indians.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyLifeRocks
I hope you are . The world badly needs the antichrist now.

Oh... be careful about that. The antichrist is going to be much, much, much, much more evil than you think. He could take the option of telling people that they do not have a soul and that free will is an illusion and that they have a duty to work for the state, that that is the ultimate morality, what is good for the state.

This philosophy could be used to kill off the weak, because they are a burden, and keep people from pursuing their right to pursue happiness.

If you look at the setup, that seems to be what is going to happen. Thanks for writing a thread about the antichrist, it is a very important subject. I've been preparing and I dropped religion a while back in order to be better suited.

The antichrist could play on both the evil sides of religion (which atheists know all about, such as intolerance of other viewpoints, suppressing women, killing nonbelievers, destroying others instead of helping them, keeping people from science) and the evil sides of atheism (such as denying the existence of spirituality, free will, the soul, and the sanctity of life.) I would guess he is going to do both.

Good sir, OP, how do your views match what I said?
edit on 15-4-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Unferth

Here's the thing everyone has at some point did something that might make them think there the anti-christ, i'll be honest with you when i read the Bible at some point or another i could relate to every single person in the book the good and bad characters which means there is three things for sure in our make up probably more which by the way disproves the theory of duality meaning only two forces (there's more) but the things are good bad and neutral and if you foucus to much on the bad and only that then you will see your self as the anti-christ...

Every single one of us has done some type of act that the anti-christ is supposed to do like getting mad at God when things don't go our way, so relax your not perfect and neither am i just evovle and try and be a better and more peaceful person......

Also for the record i think the anti-christ will be Jewish and here's why at some point the anti-christ is supposed to sit on a throne in Israel and we know the Jewish people did not accept Jesus as the Christ, my theory is the Jewish people are going to be duped by the anti-christ into thinking he is the real Christ and thus allow him to be there king and sit on the throne in Israel, now do you think the Jewish people are going to believe some Chinese guy for instance is there Christ and there going to let him sit on a throne in ISRAEL of course not so the only way it makes sense is if the anti-christ is Jewish and that's going by the assumption the anti-christ is even going to be a person it could be a system of control or something along those lines so don't sweat it...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Unferth

No, you´re not. You´re delusional at best.

And IF you´re the antichrist, could you get on with your stuff? Your due date was december last year. At least be on time...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Yes you are and we are coming to stab you with the seven daggers of "are you for real"

Come on OP get a grip.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Unferth

Unity of middle eastern nations is the key

But how ?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Unferth

Seek guidance from Allah, Unferth, and allow him to purge the doubt of the one true way to Him.

Peace be upon you.

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Unferth

Find a church. Walk Inside. If you don't violently melt into a pile of goo or burst into flames, my answer would be NO, you are not the antichrist.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Unferth

"I guess this doesn't violate the T&C of ATS but when I say ONE thing about Jews that is racism."

Actually, that would make you anti-semitic. Unless of course you only have a problem with Jews of a specific race....in which case you would be a racist anti-semite.
edit on 15-4-2013 by U4ea82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If you have to ask the community of a conspiracy website than yes you are the Antichrist, oh I mean NO!

Rule #1 of the Antichrist black book: You don't blow your cover away on a conspiracy website.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
There is no anti-christ.

There are many anti-christs according to scripture.

I think the beast if that is what you are referring to was Hitler.

The dragon gave his power to him that was how he gained control over Germany and then started taking over.

The false prophet. There are many of them.

Unless you have killed 6 million people and taken over a nation by strange spiritual power through unrepentant people or are uttering false prophecies.....

I'd say you are in the clear.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Unferth

...I would say don't worry about it. Do you have an urge to kill thousands of people? Id say don't start worrying about being the antichrist until you start wanting to do that. I used to think I was the antichrist because I am so drawn to snakes, but then I realized that I have a hard time even scolding my dog for peeing on the rug so I don't think I could ever kill people.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Unferth

An Iranian Antichrist living the good life in California... I doubt it.. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If you put your mind to it, you can be anything you want.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join