It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the antichrist?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I prefer people who have experience with white magic, the occult or have some really deep connection the holy spirit of truth read the following. No offense to the rest but I need some advice from some real psychics. What I say may sound fantastic but I honestly believe this stuff. I don't know where to begin but...

First, has anyone read this book? The Last Messiah by V.S. Marlowe. I saw a youtube interview about it today and everything is hitting too close to home to ignore it. I do believe I am the central figure in the book. I am from Iran, I dabble in Sufism and the Occult, and I am a Iranian dissident. I think the US intervention in the middl-east is disgusting and a united middle-east is the only means to get rid of the occupiers.

To date, I have no idea what the Cup of Jamshid is....but psychics have told me in the past I have some role to play.

edit on 15-4-2013 by Unferth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Just pay me some money and I will tell you of your great future, too... Sorry, that is a standard-theme for scams. And you could look up Cup of Jamshid on google.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
No, the final antichrist is a PRESIDENT as stated by prophets, and all research points very very very strongly to only one person, and he is the president of the club of Rome.

Watch their video on youtube, it's so very sleezy it'll freak you out. Slimeballs treat us like cattle and speak of population control. Bill Gates was mezmorized by their agenda . Maybe they are using mind control on him.
It would not surprise me a bit.
If you watch Phil Schneider videos on youtube you'll learn how giant greys are taking part in high ranking air force meetings underground. Those beings are so very powerful they can get in your mind in ways you would not like to know.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Unferth

Am I the antichrist?

I doubt it.

peace

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I feel quite confident that if you were the antichrist, you would know.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I know for a fact you aren't, you've never been to any of the meetings.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

By Antichrist, I meant the Madhi. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I hope you are . The world badly needs the antichrist now.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Psychic's aren't real I'm afraid.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Oh man, you made me laugh today. Please keep it up. This kind of humor is what I'm here for.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Why are some of you posters trashing this guy? If he feels he's having some thoughts as a result of this book and his research, isn't it up to us to help him in his path to discover who he is?
Personally OP, I don't think you're the antichrist, if it actually does exist.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
no..

you are an I AM A SCIENTIST guy

we seen a lot around here

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Nobody but you knows what you are my friend.
If you do realise your mysterious destiny you should throw a huge celebration here on ATS.

You could call it 'Mahdi Gras'

People who assume tha roles described in prophecies usually don't fare well.
Good luck in your search for meaning.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
You know, you just might be the Antichrist.

What should we do next?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unferth
I prefer people who have experience with white magic, the occult or have some really deep connection the holy spirit of truth read the following. No offense to the rest but I need some advice from some real psychics. What I say may sound fantastic but I honestly believe this stuff. I don't know where to begin but...

First, has anyone read this book? The Last Messiah by V.S. Marlowe. I saw a youtube interview about it today and everything is hitting too close to home to ignore it. I do believe I am the central figure in the book. I am from Iran, I dabble in Sufism and the Occult, and I am a Iranian dissident. I think the US intervention in the middl-east is disgusting and a united middle-east is the only means to get rid of the occupiers.

To date, I have no idea what the Cup of Jamshid is....but psychics have told me in the past I have some role to play.

edit on 15-4-2013 by Unferth because: (no reason given)

No dude, lucifer the anti-christ will be a pleiadian. Think of cosmic christ. If anything you are a mystic. And dabbling in the Occalt. Depends which symbology you are using. What you are thinking about.

If you think about horns and owls that pretty much is symbology for Torus constellation which is why Satan is a bull. People Meditate on these concepts and it pleases the greys. Who are the owls, the fallen angels in all of the holy books.

There are mad kings tho in the book who arise and start a war, but this only has to do with the begining of the end. Tho we may speak from different religions my friend. I follow yehweh, jehova. Orion constellation. The 3 wise kings. Orions belt.

People many eons ago worshiped the stars, It was not a simple tracking our seasons and cycles. But keep track of monuments. Think of each chapter with its age are speaking of monuments. Which are shaped by intelligent design. A monument can be a landscape shaped by a man or an alien. Or the shaping of stars.

These things were done, our creator from all of the religions could shape stars. We are all brothers and sisters. Forget the names ( only for a second) but bond them as a concept. See it absorbed into an idea. Spoken in different ways.

The stars were shaped and now we can clearly see Orion hunting the bull. or the 2 headed serpent. This is no coincidence. Ancient technology given to us by being of darkness * the physical state as in black not evil the metaphore* Darkness the metaphore is used because of man primative fear and envitable enslavement to it. Fear. Their own fear. That is the firewall barrier that does not allowed un-perciving unaware souls to pass. They are turned away.

Enlightenment is all about perception. Do you see the charade around you?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Unferth

To find out if you are the anti-christ there are certain steps that you must achive.
Firstly, you know how Mary mother of christ was carried on a donkey, well the donkey is thought to be a manifestation of God. You must have sex with a donkey as an insult to God as the first step to being the anti-christ. Once you have done this I will tell you the second step.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
I know for a fact you aren't, you've never been to any of the meetings.

Ahh so that would make him the Manager, then!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unferth

Originally posted by LeLeu
reply to post by Unferth

I guess this doesn't violate the T&C of ATS but when I say ONE thing about Jews that is racism. This guy's account should be permenatly banned. But are the OPS going to do anything about this? ATS must be some Illuminati/Jew controlled enclave.
)

You previous thread, I read it, was 404'd due to being strongly racist. I suggest you stop expressing racist views if you want your threads to remain.

Des
edit on 15-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join