It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Ancestor Reconstructed, Halfway Between Chimp And Human

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HairlessApe

I guess the fact that it's 2 - 4 million years old doesn't excuse the skeleton of it's poor (actually for it's age, immaculate - pun intended) condition. I guess you'll only accept it as evidence if it's encased in amber or if there's a vague image of a deity burnt into it?How do we know it's all from the same creature...? Peer reviews in Science Journal would be a good start. Edit: Hey, that Chimpanzee skeleton is a mold, too! Maybe Chimpanzees are made up. It's probably all a government plot to make us more complacent so we forget about the bible, man. It's so obvious.

You know I dont agree with DaTroof much............but you told people to leave religious stuff out of this.......

but the FIRST thing you do is jump to insulting someone with religion when they said NOTHING in their post about it........

How bout YOU follow your own advice, back off your own anti religious knee jerk reaction, and stick to the science and back off the unwarranted adhomonem attacks...

That being said, it does seem to be some interesting information, but I thought we already knew the information presented here?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join