It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi Everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Let me introduce myself. I chose the name Rockabunny because I love to sing rock and roll and I love bunnies. Now for a little about myself. I love conspiracies simple. I have been interested in government conspiracies since Watergate. I was a teenager then, and spent the summer watching the TV and tanning.

I do not belong to any particular political party. I vote for the person I think can best do the job. Which, I must admit has not left me with many choices. I, like most of you, am concerned with the way America is going down hill. I have read much (especially on here) regarding the NWO, Iluminati, and other devious plots to destroy our country. Some have come true, some have not. I am keeping a close eye on North Korea.

Now for some fun facts about me! I live on the beach in SC. We moved here 10 years ago and we love it. I am retired from teaching Kempo Karate for 16 years, and reached the level of 5th degree. Now I like to spend my time singing Karaoke and beaching it. I am 55 years old this year and yes I am starting to feel it, but I also think that classic rock needs to be preserved and heard, so I am out there singing it.

I am married, going on 18 years. And my husband loves for me to read ATS out loud, before bedtime. Also, I would like to say I respect each of you, some I feel I have known for many years. The intelligence of the written word here is astounding. I have been reading this site since I think 2000 or 2001. Thank you, for making my life more informative. (Especially the 2012 threads
)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!
I hope you enjoy your stay here!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Rockabunny,

Looking forward to reading your threads

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockabunny

Hi Rockabunny, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Avatar upload: Step by step instructions with pictures (2012),

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
So nice to meet you! I'll be 55 on Thursday.
Welcome!!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
hey welcome, I see theres some older people on these forums, im 26 btw.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Wonderful intro...and....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

An affectianado of the bunny, I see.

Welcome to our tribe.

beez

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Yes, there definitely is somewhat of a pentalagus fixation around these parts. You'll definitely see em around if you stick around.

Welcome to ATS! We look forward to your contributions, and never mind the trolls. They really are harmless.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

FYI on the North Korean HOAX ! ;
Did you forget 9/11 already?
Did you see the outright proof in over an hour of videos put together showing how bombs were going off inside the building, and how studies were done to prove that only bombs could have brought it down the way they did?
Then the Pentagon scam; there is video evidence of 2 cruise missiles in 1 or 2 frames before it blew. The wreckage was not from the aircraft that it was supposed to be.
etc..
etc.. need I go on? Just watch youtube.
My point being; the NEWS media was plastering us with Osama Bin Laden stories for years before it. They used him like a tool.
Now we are being plastered again with a new hoax, don't you see it?
The next step is that the US will nuke itself !!! 4 major cities; nyc, sf, seattle, and denver, all will be leveled in about 3 years from now.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Glad you joined us

Enjoy your stay
-nat

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Greetings Rockabunny!

Welcome to the ATS Family. Here's some treats to munch on while you stroll through the forums....

Enjoy....

Des

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thank you Des for the strawberries they look yummy! And thanks to everyone for the welcome. Now I have to find 19 more posts to comment on before I can start one myself. Thanks again!

new topics

top topics

join