It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not hungry but i should eat?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hello ats.

(I don't have a source.)

Do you eat when you aren’t hungry?

Someone in my family just said to me, “you better eat something.”
I’m not hungry. (well now i'm getting hungry after talking about food,but i wasn't @ the time.)

Who decided the human being needs to eat three meals a day? I doubt that a bear, lion or rabbit eats three times a day. I’ll bet a monkey eats when it’s hungry. So why do I as a man need to eat on a schedule?

WTH?

Is it the government or some company who set the guidelines?

I as an animal eat when I’m hungry. It’s the way it should be and I’ll be damned if some arrogant son of a bitch decides when or what I should eat.

That is all I have 4 now.

Peace.
edit on 14-4-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
That's what I say. A bunch of small meals is all we need.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Thanks. I'm glad I'm not alone.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
People thinking I'm anorexic (just my stepdad actually, but I'm sure he wouldn't be alone in that opinion) for that very reason is one of my minor peeves. I go to bed quite late and get up around 10:30 am, and for whatever reason I'm never hungry until well after two hours after I wake up. I eat small snacks according to hunger, and we have our regularly scheduled dinner. I'm hardly starving at 1800 calories a day.

edit on 14-4-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I eat when I'm hungry. Sometimes that's 4-5 times a day, sometimes it's only once.

This is why I crack up whenever I hear about kids not having lunch at school. Oh, boo hoo! No Flamin Hot Cheetos and Mountain Dew? The horror!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
eat some carrot cake and smoke something twerk something

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I got the same problem. I eat when I am not hungry. My wife has to eat four times a day so I usually eat when she eats. I never used to eat except in the evening before. Now I am eating twice as much just to please her. She thinks just because the health system says you should eat three meals a day that everyone has to eat that way. I was a lot healthier when I didn't eat breakfast and lunch, just coffee at both times.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Yeesh. I couldn't deal with that. I'd spell out DIVORCE? with bacon for a special breakfast in bed.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

A lot of the kids can afford to miss a meal or 2. I feel bad for the hungry kids but there aren't many hungry kids from what i can see.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I have started the Lion diet recently (my own diet plan) I only eat when Iam starving and stop when Iam not.
You never see fat lions do you?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Exactly!

Eat when you're hungry then stop when you're full.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Oh, I love having just coffee for breakfast!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina

Oh, I love having just coffee for breakfast!

Irish Coffee is the best. j/k

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It is a complicated question.
I was brought up with eating three squares a day.
Moved to the farm and it was 3 squares and a big snack in the afternoon.

I think it all depends on the level of energy you burn of each day and you metabolic rate.
That is,how fast you use up those calories.

I eat more when I'm working then when I'm not.
It's all proportional to output versus input.

Right now,I am within a healthy BMI and I snack,then have one big meal. Dinner or supper is the big meal for me,followed by a big nap.

When I am working,it's different.
A big breakfast,big lunch and small dinner.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
A strong cup of gourmet Folgers for me.
With plenty of... powdered cream and a dash of sugar....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Okay and I see where ur coming from but if you aren't burning calories and you are not hungry then y eat 3 or four meals a day? (wasted food, right?)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Once upon a time, millennia ago, humans had to hunt to eat. And it was not guaranteed that they would not be the meal. So they hunted in groups and caught their food.

It wasn't 3 times a day. It was whenever they could.

Welcome to today, where your food is served to you in a microwave package, in a bag or at $3 a serve. Stuff your faces, eat all you can, get super super fat.

Someone thought "Hey, all you fat kids, stop eating 199999 times a day.. you only really need 3 meals to sort your energy for the day. Hell, we may even be wrong on that, maybe 5 small meals. Just eat properly. Stop gorging yourselves."

What you see as the government or some company forcing you to eat 3 times a day, is beacuse humans are retards and will eat until they're honey boo boo all over the lounge.

So, someone needs to tell them what to do.

If you had to kill and prepare your own cow, I bet you'd eat only when hungry and not have to put up with the busy bodies that stick their beaks in, but sadly, in this consumer demand society, you get pizza delivered to your door and get to wash it down with 2 litres of cola and then eat the grease off the cardboard.

humans and evolution, i have no idea how.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Hhhhhm cardboard grease

Good fire lighters If SHTF.
edit on 15-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Wow you've been thinking about this problem?

Thanks for your input. Very cool response.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Here is a novel idea, learn to listen to your body. Not only will it tell you when to eat, but what to eat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join