It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets talk about 'nature spirits'.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hi ATS

I wanted to talk about nature spirits. I am interested to hear of anyones experience with them.

[Cottingley Fairies 1917]

To me I believe that this earth is a heaven in a way – a place of great beauty and reverence.
The nature spirits come in many shapes and sizes, they help to impregnate earth with love and light and as a result the earth is alive and plants grow and animals thrive.

[Midsummers Eve by Edward Robert Hughes (1851–1914)]

However – something happened long ago, I do not know where and I do not know when, I just know it did. The etheric became polluted with darkness, fear, pain and suffering.

[Flower Fairies oil painting by Famous Artist - Odilon Redon - (April 20, 1840 – July 6, 1916)]

This schism blocked the light, thickened the etheric and affected the beings on this planet.
Especially humanity. All living beings on this planet have suffered ever since this time.

I see such love and innocence in the eyes of animals, rarely do I see that in humans, although, I do sometimes and it melts my heart.

I believe nature spirits have also been trapped here with us and are equally as affected by the schism. That is why some areas of land are alive and others appear dead to me.

Have you ever noticed this ?

[From: Dartmoor Lodge website]

I have never seen any of the spirits of which I talk, but I have felt them – when I was young in West Sussex where I lived, the woods were electric with a really special energy and in South Africa on the game reserve I worked on for a month or so and in many other places.

Though, I think as our towns and cities increase and pollution spreads and encroaches upon nature, they are moving away from us.

They are affected by our thought forms, many humans including myself are full of darkness at times, negativity and anger, blocks and pain. It is like poison to the light.

We live in a world that rewards and encourages nefarious control systems, which breed such nastiness into us – all of us. Through our dogma, schools, wars and religion and our need to steal energy from each other. In essence through our need to be right all the time.

This earth has become a very painful place for light beings to exist in.

An area where I feel the land is dead, is some tracts of land around London. Hayes is a fine example, I used to live in West London and drove through Hayes to get to the M4. It always seemed flat and dead and dull, as if the life had left the land.

Here is a picture from a 100 ish years ago:

and here is now ish

see the difference ? Feel the difference ? The aliveness of the land has left - the nature spirits have left.

edit on 14-4-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

I believe the American Indians knew this:

Earth Prayer

"Grandfather, Great Spirit, once more behold me on earth and lean to hear my feeble voice. You lived first, and you are older than all need, older than all prayer. All things belong to you -- the two-legged, the four-legged, the wings of the air, and all green things that live.

"You have set the powers of the four quarters of the earth to cross each other. You have made me cross the good road and road of difficulties, and where they cross, the place is holy. Day in, day out, forevermore, you are the life of things."

Hey! Lean to hear my feeble voice.
At the center of the sacred hoop
You have said that I should make the tree to bloom.

With tears running, O Great Spirit, my Grandfather,
With running eyes I must say
The tree has never bloomed

Here I stand, and the tree is withered.
Again, I recall the great vision you gave me.

It may be that some little root of the sacred tree still lives.
Nourish it then
That it may leaf
And bloom
And fill with singing birds!

Hear me, that the people may once again
Find the good road
And the shielding tree.

[ ? Dakota Prayer from www.ahastories.com...]

[ artist unknown]

I also believe the ancient Britons knew this: hence the giant white horse carved onto a chalk hill at Uffington and the green man below.

Have we lost our connection to the earth - to who we are ?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
You know... you just reminded me of an experience i had while camping with my wife in the woods i had totally forgotten about.

It was after we had let the campfire die down and we were just laying with each other outside the tent when when my wife asked me if i heard that. Heard what i asked and she thought that she heard aa woman sing three tones very softly. It didnt scare her though i am very skeptical and just wrote it off being it was very quiet and i didnt hear it. Then a bit of time passed... about 20 minutes i figure and then i heard what sounded like a very faint windchime. 5 tones all different notes... haunting but pleasant sounding. My wife then asked if i heard that and i said yes... not a woman singing but more like windchimes. She then hummed back what she heard and i said... yep... that is what i heard.

It was a very beautiful night with no wind and we were miles and miles from anywhere.

I still dont know what it was and we never have talked of it since. I will have to ask her if she remembers it now.

Could it have been a wood spirit? Who knows but i do know nwe both heard something that night.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Terminal1

Thank you for sharing terminal - where was that ?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

nice post....but you do know that the Cottingley Fairies pictures has been confirmed a hoax don't you?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Jefferson National Forest. Appalachian Mountains in southwestern Virginia.
edit on 14-4-2013 by Terminal1 because: Silly typoes..

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Some of them are the trees and ferns, the plants of every kind. They can interact with us if they want to. They can read our minds and know our intentions. They can lead you out of the woods if you are lost or lead you places to show you things. They can also make you get lost or go crazy if they know you are evil. Peaceful souls most times. But don't piss them off.

The other beings are energy beings that interact with our minds. We really do not see them, we just think we do. Some call these beings angels or fairies, I can't tell the difference myself. I think they are all related somehow. If they like you they help you, and they have power that is tied to the earth. They can make things happen that appear to be miracles. If they don't like your actions they can punish you. Your guardian angel is the only lawyer that you have with these beings. It is best not to get them mad at you. Their combined strength is a thousand times more than all of mankind's because they work with the power of nature and the earth itself. They can control all the birds and bugs, the fish in the sea, the animals on the planet which can hear them. They control three quarters of mankind, the other quarter are controlled by their ego.

I'm just a dreamer about things like this, sensing that these beings others talk about are real. I am trying to explain them as best I can without tying them to any specific religion. I don't think these beings were ever humans myself, a different kind of being all together. A being of energy of some sort, possibly with roots in a different dimension. I don't think that the people who say they saw these "angels or fairies" are crazy myself, I think they think they saw them. Being that I should have died long ago, if the laws of physics were the only thing governing this reality, I believe there is more than science is telling us.

I don't consider myself normal, I don't want to be normal if it means I have to believe that the only things out there are what science has already acknowledged are real.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Nature spirits are real, I've had my fair share of experience with them in the past when I was very young. I watched this documentary some time ago and decided to put it here for anyone who is interested in finding more about Faeries, and what they are all about, where do they live and how you can communicate with them.
Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

They are affected by our thought forms, many humans including myself are full of darkness at times, negativity and anger, blocks and pain. It is like poison to the light.

I agree that our thought forms, as well as our actions can and do act as a detriment to the well being of an area, be it on local, regional, or global scales. I would offer than just as our negativity is poison to the light/consciousness of the Plant, as well as the Animal, and Mineral kingdoms, their light/consciousness acts as a remedy to our negativity. I'm sure that anyone who has spent any time in nature would agree that it is uplifting, gives a positive outlook, and is invigorating to the soul.

This thread comes as a synchronicity for me. I read this article just last night detailing the multidimensional nature of trees, going in depth into their purposes, other than those we are aware of such as being Gaia's lungs and providing food and shelter for the beings living on her surface.

The following quote comes from The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riorden. For those not familiar, it is one of the books in the Percy Jackson series. The quote is made by the god of the Wild, Pan to the protagonists of the series who have been searching him out.

"I know," the god said. "But my name, Pan... Originally it meant rustic, Did you know that? But over the years it has come to mean all. The spirit of the wild must pass to all of you now. You must tell each one you meet: if you would find Pan, take up Pan's spirit. Remake the wild, a little at a time, each in your own corner of the world. You cannot wait for anyone else, even a god, to do that for you."

Our effects on nature are obvious. We have scarred the land with roads and interstates. We have cleared millions of acres in order to expand, allowing ourselves more room for a growing population. We can't at this point, give back all that we have taken, not all in one go. What we CAN do is, just as Pan said, remake the wild, a little at a time, each in our own corner of the world. We can't wait for anyone else, even a god, to do it for us. This is paramount!

We can change the world, but changing the world starts with changing our mindset. When we see beauty in nature, feel its majesty. Do not be sad for the wilderness lost. Be excited for the wilderness that is to come. We are changing our mindset. This is the first step. The end result is a world with both nature and civilization co-existing together in balanced and harmonious rapport. Thanks for this thread OP, S&F! Great topic

**personal disclaimer** It is my understanding that the above used quote falls under "Fair Use" guidelines. If this is not the case, then I completely understand if this post goes bye bye.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeyv23

I would offer than just as our negativity is poison to the light/consciousness of the Plant, as well as the Animal, and Mineral kingdoms, their light/consciousness acts as a remedy to our negativity.

Hi Joey - thank you for your interesting post,

I think that what is happening at this time is that the nature spirits are leaving, as are many of the animal spirits.
A bit like Avalon - they are moving back into the mists - they have been trampled on by us and damaged.

Like the elves they are heading West ...

Tolkien knew ...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

nice post....but you do know that the Cottingley Fairies pictures has been confirmed a hoax don't you?

I do - they are an interesting story in themselves with Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and WW1.However - the sister claimed the last one was genuine, on her death bed.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

thanks for that lovely video and for sharing,

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
If they like you they help you, and they have power that is tied to the earth. They can make things happen that appear to be miracles. If they don't like your actions they can punish you.

Thanks for your really interesting post - I agree with most of what you said,

All of it really - but as I have stated I think all the darkness of mankind over the years is coming to the fore.
It is damaging the light - polluting it,

People are still so stuck in their darkness/ their mind/ their fear and as a result they are destroying this planet and all the beings resident here,

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

You're very welcome
I do want to re-emphasize my point that although things may seem bleak now, we are not past a "point of no return" There are people that would have us think this way, keeping us in states of fear and remorse. Every tree, flower, vine, and blade of grass is exactly where it needs to be. Things are getting better, albeit a bit on the slow side (or so it appears
) My message is to remain positive. We are experiencing our evolution and it is a joyous occasion! Things may still appear to be going down the drain, but this is IMO smoke and mirrors. The plants, as I understand it, began evolving before we did, in order to help usher in the correct energies for conscious advancement. All is well. Be happy!

edit on 4/14/2013 by joeyv23 because: typo

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

I wish I wish that was / is true

second

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I highly recommend the link I posted to the article about trees. That entire site is full of uplifting information about what's going on right now. Anytime I get a little down about the way things are going, I can find something there to bring my mindset back to the positive.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This thread reminded me of something my wife told me a few years ago that I had completely forgotten about.

I live in central Louisiana and I have about 2.5 acres at my house. One weekend I had a cold or something and my wife offered to cut the grass for me. I live near a lake and there are dragonflies swooping about everywhere when I cut the grass. It is a pretty awesome thing to see so many of them flying around you like that. My wife came in a little bit excited when she was about halfway done and told me she saw a fairy flying amongst the dragonflies. I told her she was full of it and she just saw a dragonfly. She swears that she just saw it out of the corner of her eye for just a few seconds but said it was bigger than the dragonflies and had legs and even a little green skirt.

I watched the first half of the video. I think it is interesting that people say they see them better when they are kids. My wife is in her mid 30's but has a real childlike sense about her.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

thanks - we get depressed for a reason, because the energies are out of alignment. The heavy dark energies are weighing us down - destroying beauty, both physical and spiritual. Unfortunately - they are succeeding.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
-the Nature Spirits your focused on... like Pixies, fairies, elves, leprechans, wee people, are seen from the minds eye

the other Nature Spirits are revealed as things like avalanches, sinkholes, and the recent mine collapse of a Rio Tinto money maker mine that supplies 15+ % of the copper and silver in USA production...

see the steve Quayle supplied link here: silverdoctors.com...-25002

now... we can conclude that even mother-earth/Nture Spirits are in revolt to the abuse of tearing up the earth surface (and pumping fracking fluids into the globes 'skin') to strip away the man desired resources/metals.oils that Nature allows us to have without the unacceptable raping of the planets ecosphere by money hungry /profit motivated NGOs-Fascist corporations

if you think i am only a cold soul... i draw both praying mantis' and dragon flies ~or they make their presence to me all the time~ i only wish to make a difference in what Nature Spirits may be
edit on 14-4-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

I believe her - and I would love to see dragon flies - it is years since I have seen them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join