It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear ATS, I appreciate all of you: I hope this isn't goodbye

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hombero

I have been going through something similar over the last week and a half. God damn migraines which wont go away, cold sweats, head feeling like it's swallon etc. I went to the quack, no sign of anything in blood tests, some meds but when they ware off, it's back to square one. Have you tried anti-inflamatories? They tend to give you some good temporary relief. I think a good idea would be seeking a chiropractor. If the migraines continue on my end, that's what I'll be trying anyway. Good luck and hope you get better.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I did try some anti-inflammatories and they seemed to help for about a week before the symptoms seemed to return to their previous levels, I've since stopped taking them.

I'm sorry to hear about your migraines - I hope you have better luck finding answers and relief than I have!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Not a doctor here but i had some of those symptoms a few years ago...

I went online and bought a 5 pound bag of Yerba Mate tea..

My wife and I drink it daily and it actually helped us both to feel better..

yerba-user.blogspot.com...

read up on it and see if it might help you..

We bought the gourds and straw setup too but I didn't like mine..

Too much tea got through....
edit on 14-4-2013 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Thank you for the suggestion - I'm willing to try anything at this point so already looking for a merchant to buy some

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hombero
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Could this have something to do with what you were referring to?

I'm really quite interested to hear your thoughts on that dream - I had thought it just a dream but the most vivid and clearly defined ones I have ever had

Kundalini is a VERY physical experience, like a hot liquid shooting up from the base of your spine to your crown. I'm assuming this is not the experience that you had, so I'm ruling it out. In regards to your dream. Usually a desert symbolizes a state of loneliness in a dream, you feel deserted. The vortex is a sign of chaos,change and transformation. You are going through a transformation. The flashing white light is the transition point. Now, the "space" has different meaning for different people depending on certain circumstances. It may mean that you need space on your own for self reflection or you are transitioning (the white light) from a state of loneliness to a state of abundance (space). You are broadening your point of view, you are seeing the bigger picture. Overall, it's a positive and a very interesting dream that your higher-self had orchestrated upon your request. I'm thinking of doing dream Interpretation thread on ATS, but I'm not sure how that will turn out. Hopefully I gave you some insight into your dream.

Edit: With your permission, I'd like to try to do distant reiki on you.
edit on 14-4-2013 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yep. Me too.

During your consult with a chiropractor be sure and mention that. My Dr.s credentials,

Doctor of Chiropractic
Active Release Technique® Certified*
Bachelor of Science in Human Biology
Kolář Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization Certified A+B
Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Dysfunction Certified
Musculoskeletal Pain in Pregnancy Certified
Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) Certified

If you can find something similar, I bet it will do you some good. Also a trick for you to try,

Stare at the top right corner of a blank wall while breathing in through the nose for a three count and exhaling for a six count. Continue in spots without moving you head, just your eyes, in a
________________________O
_____________________O
__________________O
_______________O
pattern down the wall. Repeat once more.

Whenever you think of it, or have time, continue in other directions. Up, down, bottom to top whatever. But only one direction at a time or else you may become dizzy.

I hope you follow up and let us know how you turn out.

edit on 14-4-2013 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2013 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Thanks! I think your interpretation is really echoing with events in my life at this point - I would be very excited to see you do a dream interpretation thread, very, very intriguing

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

Thanks so much for the info - I printed those credentials and will start calling around tomorrow, fingers crossed I am able to find a similar doctor nearby!

I've actually already found some relief trying the exercise you've suggested - thanks!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Thanks! I think your interpretation is really echoing with events in my life at this point - I would be very excited to see you do a dream interpretation thread, very, very intriguing

Thanks, I'm glad I can be of help. Did you notice my edit?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Please let me describe my symptoms: Around 5pm every day I: Notice that 2 lymph nodes in my neck, one below my jaw, and the other below my ear begin to swell Get a dull headache at the back of my head, Notice that objects I look at, all the straight edges begin to shimmer a bit and wiggle, Run a mild fever of 99.2-100.2F Lose all energy instantly, as if hit by a brick wall, Become agitated, distressed, and feel something terrible is going to happen, Smell ammonia, sometimes a burning diesel smell (which only I can smell), Begin to perspire, the sweat also smelling like ammonia.
reply to post by hombero

If you haven't already, check your temp when you wake. It normally runs a little below 98.6 on awakening.
Pay attention to your routine during the day.
Do you exercise? What do you eat? Any trouble urinating or lack of urination during the day.
How long after you arise does the headache, vision, energy loss etc. start?
Do you feel your lymph nodes anytime prior to this?

Just some questions you should be aware of prior to visiting a dr.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I just saw it - I am not too sure what it is, but I would gladly welcome anything that you think could help. Thank you

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I think your in contact with something toxic.
You say you go to bed and get up next day feeling ok. Then by about 5 your lymph glands have swollen and you feel like crap. You go to bed and when you get up next day you fell fine again.

It sounds like during the day you get poisoned, and during the night you recover. Is that correct?

If so then your bedroom would appear to be a safe place. So..
Go out and buy some bottled water and food, enough for a week. Put it all in your bedroom. Now live in your bedroom for a week and see whether your problems are reduced, if so then you'll know its something in your home.

Are there any phone masts or radio transmitters nearby?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I am usually around 96.6F on awakening first thing in the morning, and about 98.5-98.7 throughout the day. I try to exercise a bit each day by doing some push ups, sit ups, and a 10 minute jog. It's strange because right up until about 5pm every night I feel fine and my temperature is normal but I can actually feel the illness returning in a wave, and can take my temperature and it is immediately up to a slight fever.

I used to drink a *lot* of sugary drinks like Coke and juice but have since switched to just water - I haven't noticed any unusual changes in urination patterns, just that it is less yellow now (sorry for the Too Much Information) which I attributed to the increase in the amount of water allowing my body to flush itself a bit better..

I also forgot to mention in the original post that I used to weigh about 230 lbs when this all started, and I now weigh 195 lbs and have very little interest in food - I'm not sure if that is significant or not, I just attributed it to the illness

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I live about 2km (just under 1 mile I believe) from a small private airport with mainly single engine prop planes coming and going. As far as I know they do not have a main traffic control tower and all traffic control is done through the pilots in the air themselves, and on visual approaches. I live in a rural area and there is a hydro pole with a very old transformer on it approximately 25 feet from my bedroom window. Unfortunately we recently had a smart meter installed on the side of our house (which ironically enough is only about 4 feet from my body while I am sleeping at night, only separated by cinder block and dry wall).

I have been wondering if it could be some sort of EMI related phenomenon because the cable tv and internet lines don't reach up here so I am stuck with point to point wireless via the local cell carrier, which is very unreliable due to what they call "an unknown and untraceable source of electromagnetic interference between our tower and your antenna"... Food for thought

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Are you taking in any form of aspartame or splenda? If so, this could be making you sick.

I drank diet coke for many years, and out of the blue I began having symptoms where my glands would swell, my eye sight began to blur a little, felt cold all over like I had a fever, and muscle pains.

It took me a long time to heal from aspartame poisoning.

Fever is usually the body's way of fighting off infection. I would support the immune system and check out Dr. Furhman's diet right away. It is a very healthy way to eat and boosts the immune system.

The thing that most medical doctors do not address when a person is sick with no clue to how to fix is..... DIET and NUTRITION. I put that in all caps because our food can either make us sick or help us get well. Let the medicine be your food.

Start a journal and keep track of how you feel in response to these changes you make.

If I were in your shoes, I would take me a trip to the health food store and get ascorbic acid powder (Potent form of Vit C) and Oil of Oregano.

I boost my immune function when I was sick by taking a tablespoon of ascorbic acid each day at first, then dropping it to a tsp. I took this in tea or just mix it in juice.

Then I take two drops of oil of oregano under the tongue and swallow it back. Doing these two things really got me feeling better.

I urge you to check out another site that may help you, Earthclinic or Curezone

I hope you are in much better health soon. Take control! You can heal yourself.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

Oh wow... Prior to giving up drinking sugary drinks I had indeed been drinking diet pop with aspartame in it - it had such terrible effects on me that I was warned by a doctor that I would be much safer drinking real sugar drinks (liquid candy as he put it) than thinking I was doing myself well by drinking "diet" drinks!

Coincidentally, I drink a few cups of coffee a day and lo and behold.. thinking I would do myself a favour by not using sugar, I use 1 sachet of Splenda. Going to stop using that right away, I'd be so happy I could cry if that was the problem all along, THANK YOU!

*edit*
Sorry got so excited there I forgot to address the rest of your post:

I actually do have some oil of oregano due for delivery tomorrow so I will be giving that a try - I'll see if I can find the fortified vitamin C compound

Thank you again
edit on 14-4-2013 by hombero because: excitement makes the mind forget

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I just saw it - I am not too sure what it is, but I would gladly welcome anything that you think could help. Thank you

It's an alternative method of healing. Usually done on a one on one basis but may also work distantly, since time/space are not a factor.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Also, Please make sure you are not living with mold. Mold growing beneath carpeting if you are in a basement apartment, or in walls, or beneath sinks and showers, windows, etc. Mold can make a person deathly ill. And yes as someone else mentioned, if you are taking in sugary drinks, get rid of that asap. Infection and /or Candidiasis/systemic yeast in the body will feed on that and make you sick. Look into Systemic candidiasis.

I also would encourage you, if you can .... to seek a naturopathic MD who is a medical doctor that also looks at the patient holistically and will work with alternative medicines too.

My sister suffered with systemic candidiasis and had constant sore throats, chills, and low grade fevers. Doctors could not figure her out. They did so many throat cultures on her and blood work. Wasn't until she went to an naturopathic MD that they found out it was systemic yeast!

I'm not a doctor and anything I said above is just my experiences in what helped me. I do hope you find the answer for you!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Taissa

Oh wow... Prior to giving up drinking sugary drinks I had indeed been drinking diet pop with aspartame in it - it had such terrible effects on me that I was warned by a doctor that I would be much safer drinking real sugar drinks (liquid candy as he put it) than thinking I was doing myself well by drinking "diet" drinks!

Coincidentally, I drink a few cups of coffee a day and lo and behold.. thinking I would do myself a favour by not using sugar, I use 1 sachet of Splenda. Going to stop using that right away, I'd be so happy I could cry if that was the problem all along, THANK YOU!

Splenda is just as bad. There's a ton of information when you search for it out there. Your body is probably responding to something.... but you'll get to the bottom of it. Sometimes it just takes a little time. The real sugar in soda is better for us, in small amounts and, when it's not high fructose corn syrup.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

I do fear mold could be a factor - I've been trying to find a naturopathic doctor lately but for some odd reason none will return my calls! I also think you may be on to something with the candita - I have strange white stuff at the back of my throat that has been swabbed and found not to be strep, or anything else that was identifiable

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join