New Sony advert contains Nazi ideologies. Why? Its Sony!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by multichild
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

No you will find that SONY is a rockefellor company, starting from standard oil, which had to be broken up for competiton issues.

SONY = Standard Oil New York

you need to do a little research.

here you go a just one little tid bit you can always find on wikipedia.

Origin of name:
When Tokyo Tsushin Kogyo was looking for a romanized name to use to market themselves, they strongly considered using their initials, TTK. The primary reason they did not is that the railway company Tokyo Kyuko was known as TKK.[12] The company occasionally used the acronym "Totsuko" in Japan, but during his visit to the United States, Morita discovered that Americans had trouble pronouncing that name. Another early name that was tried out for a while was "Tokyo Teletech" until Akio Morita discovered that there was an American company already using Teletech as a brand name.[21] The name "Sony" was chosen for the brand as a mix of two words. One was the Latin word "Sonus", which is the root of sonic and sound, and the other was "Sonny", a familiar term used in 1950s America to call a boy.[5] The first Sony-branded product, the TR-55 transistor radio, appeared in 1955 but the company name did not change to Sony until January 1958.[22] At the time of the change, it was extremely unusual for a Japanese company to use Roman letters to spell its name instead of writing it in kanji. The move was not without opposition: TTK's principal bank at the time, Mitsui, had strong feelings about the name. They pushed for a name such as Sony Electronic Industries, or Sony Teletech. Akio Morita was firm, however, as he did not want the company name tied to any particular industry. Eventually, both Ibuka and Mitsui Bank's chairman gave their approval.[12]

the above came from the wiki,

Sony

as for your, blond hair blue eyes boy and girls, well i saw two bald headed men, cops with mirrored sun glasses, a bunch of asians can't tell nationally, playing video games, and the most people i see seem to be indains you know the ones from india.
and not the first nazi. the german flag and blonds don't mean nazi.

now if they were flying the the nazi germany flag, ie the swastika you might of had something.
edit on 15-4-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by multichild

Seriously.... how the hell did you make this a Nazi issue? Another example of how it's all in the mind of the receiver rather that the ad itself.

Did you even notice how little of that video was the things you mentioned?

Also, I did't even get the feeling of those girls being ANYTHING related to nazis.... however it made me remember that Sony was the number 1 guys back in the 80s when it came to the WalkMan.

The Berlin wall made me remember a GREAT time in life as the last piece of iron curtain came down between people who needed to be together, creating a more unified Europe.

You and your silly ideas.....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Not every blond haired blue eyed person is a nazi....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Sony as we know is an American company,

Sony is a Japanese company. Why do Americans assume everything is theirs?

Perhaps the motto here should be Promote Ignorance.

There is a total of zero Nazi symbolism in that advert. You are tripping dude. Get some help.
edit on 15-4-2013 by nothingwrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...=36s
Those damn nazis

It's like the toothbrush moustache

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Sees a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, screams Nazis.
Sees two girls who look similar, screams Nazis.

Not seeing the connection, sorry.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

No you will find that SONY is a rockefellor company, starting from standard oil, which had to be broken up for competiton issues.

SONY = Standard Oil New York

Wrong, SONY = Six One Nine Yen. Nine plus one is ten, six times ten is sixty. Sixty plus six is sixty-six. Sixty-six plus six is SIX HUNDRED AND SIXTY SIX OH MY GOD! One times one is one, plus one is eleven. Nine plus two ones is NINE ELEVEN OH MY GOD! SIX SIX SIX NINE ELEVEN! There are NINE points in a pentagram and ELEVEN braincells left in my brain. The pentagram represents THE ILLUMINATI OH. MY. GOD! Did you know that there are at least five letters in the word "Illuminati"? Do you know what other word is five letters long? CIRCLE! WHAT KIND OF FRUIT IS SHAPED LIKE A CIRCLE???? A cucumber. Cucumber is the devil's vegetable.

Sony is an Illuminati nine eleven 666 cucumber.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

> "...fronted by verna von braun..."

It's Wernher von Braun.
Or even more correct: Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr von Braun.

Just in case you might sometimes feel the urge to look him up to further your knowledge.

A

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
it appears that more and more each day people close their eyes and turn away from all the symbolism that is in front of their faces...

there is defiantly a message behind this video, but i guess the general consensus in this CONSPIRACY website, is that the OP is overreacting and "over analyzing" this video.

jesus christ who the hell cant see the blatant symbolism in this video, what has happened to you peoples critical thinking and analyzing skills?

you cant take everything at face value anymore these days, most of the time there is always a goal behind the marketing.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I don't think this is linkable to the NAzi ideology in any way, it's an advertisment...for a Japanese company

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
Where's all the proof that they're connected to Rockefellers, etc?

Because a blog post said so.

Everything on the Internet is true.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

Nor can you take everything to be a conspiracy.

And I suspect the goal behind the marketing is sales. All this advert is doing is, as another poster said, showing sony products during notable occassions.

Maybe blonde haired, blue eyed people, rockets, german flags, walls and of course twins should all be banned from adverts as some people just jump to the most ridiculous conclusions

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cahlmac
reply to post by EnoEht

Nor can you take everything to be a conspiracy.

And I suspect the goal behind the marketing is sales. All this advert is doing is, as another poster said, showing sony products during notable occassions.

Maybe blonde haired, blue eyed people, rockets, german flags, walls and of course twins should all be banned from adverts as some people just jump to the most ridiculous conclusions

and yet that is the beauty of it all, just as you are entitled to your opinion so am I...

maybe in a couple of years we will see which one was closest to the truth?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cahlmac

The fact that you listed all those together in one sentence and they where all in the first 30 seconds or so of an advert tells me that there is something in what they are showing.

I dont understad in honesty why so many people are attacking me over it, when there is so much more in history that could have been in that advert, and yet they put those few things together that in my mind are leaning towards nazi symbolism.

In honesty Im a straight guy I dont come on here posting all types of crap, but this one for me stood out with those few visuals, and it was the first thing I thought when I saw the first scene with the blonde blue eyed boy, and then it just so happens to back it up with the other notable nazi visuals.

It seems that nothing gets discussed on here with an open mind anymore, and I know i will get replies saying that I havent got an open mind as im naturally racist, but you couldnt get further from the truth.

The visuals are there, there are plenty of other notable historical events in history and yet they chose a german theme.

I also appologise for the silly spelling for wernher von braun earlier, my bad, and it was only a typo not an example of how little I have read on the subject.

Ive seen worse spellings, but this one basically was used to belittle the subject rather than discuss it.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I just think you are seeing something that isn't there. But as you say, it's your take on it.
I was probably a little terse in my previous comment,.. for that I apologise.

ETA. It wasn't me had the go at your spelling. I'm bad enough myself without having a go at others

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Sony as we know is an American company, Standard Oil New York, a Rockefellor company which had to be split up because it was too big, and a big PR stunt basically.

While I assume it has a lot of American shareholders, it is not now nor has it ever been "Standard Oil New York".

It is officially Sonī Kabushiki Gaisha and the Sony Group is Sonī Gurūpu - Soni was chosen as a word that was similar to sonus - Latin for "sound", and as a "feel good" word for son, buddy, friend that would be familiar to US markets. this occured in teh 1950's,

Standard Oil New York became Socony in 1911, registered MobilOil as a trademark in 1920, and through various mergers and changes became Socony Mobil Oil Company in 1955 - in 1966 Socony was dropped from teh name to give Mobil.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yes, but why let the facts get in the way of a good story, eh!?

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join