It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Sony advert contains Nazi ideologies. Why? Its Sony!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Sony as we know is an American company, Standard Oil New York, a Rockefellor company which had to be split up because it was too big, and a big PR stunt basically.

I was sat watching the TV and the new Sony advert comes on, first scene a blonde blue boy appears for the camera to spin around and film him watching a rocket launch from Nasa which as we all know was mainly started after operation paper clip and fronted by verna von braun, this is what I thought anyway from that first scene.

Then.

Its followed by blonde blue eyed girls parading themselves along the beach, which again followed on with the nazi ideology then to finish it off and they could have shown any event in history they showed the german flag followed by the pulling down of the berlin wall.

See for yourself, the video is below. Sony has in my opinion used a lot of nazi visuals, and i look forward to your opions.

The twin girls where also an interesting part of nazi history too as they where very interested in twins and did a lot of experiments during the second world war.

edit on 14/4/13 by multichild because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/4/13 by multichild because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This is just sick and deplorable. I think a worldwide boycott of Sony products is needed here.
Thanks for sharing. I am literally sick to my stomach. The way the just wave this Nazi propaganda is
so beyond words. Uggggh.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I think you are seeing what you want to see

Here is an explanation

link   
I am assume your being sarcastic, but you cant take it away from the advert itself.

Ive actually got nothing against it personally, and i'm not in any rage or ranting on this subject, just saw the advert, the first scene is what i thought straight away and then they followed it up with the other bits and they are in my opinion leaning towards it.

link   
reply to post by multichild

Originally posted by multichild

Sony has in my opinion used a lot of nazi visuals...

Nah, not for me.

I know we all love a good dose of symbolism here on ATS but sometimes a spade is just a spade. As someone once said; When you have spent an important part of your life playing "Let's Pretend", it's easy to see symbolism where none exists.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by multichild

Your OP combined with the video made me laugh.

Why cant you see the normal motives behind the making of that commercial? What your claiming is such a huge stretch that it actually made me laugh.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I don't see nazi symbolism in it. Looks like an over reaction by the OP.

They used a German flag as the wall came down... so what?

Also there are a lot of blondes in commercials these days. Are they all nazi symbology?

Pfft.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by multichild
I am assume your being sarcastic, but you cant take it away from the advert itself.

Ive actually got nothing against it personally, and i'm not in any rage or ranting on this subject, just saw the advert, the first scene is what i thought straight away and then they followed it up with the other bits and they are in my opinion leaning towards it.

Your assumption is incorrect. This is sick. I am glad you showed this to us.
I am starting a grass roots movement to halt the production of all Sony products.
Something has to be done. These Nazi loving scumbags are going down.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

Mmm, I dont know guys, there seems to be an angle there, I'm not making it up its there for you to see.

I'm not saying that there is anything bad in it, just why the blonde blue eyed angle, followed by the german flag, its quite close in my eyes. maybe someone with a little less combative style will see it.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I am starting a grass roots movement to halt the production of all Sony products.

Yeah, good luck with that... And why? Because of a minute long advert where you see what you want to see

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Terminal1

My point being that they used 3 blonde blue eyed people, followed with twins, then the nasa rocket, then the german flag.

Im not seeing things, its there.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I don't see any Nazi symbolism in the video.

The kid in your avatar appears to be blonde haired and blue eyed, though..

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cahlmac

Yeah, good luck with that... And why? Because of a minute long advert where you see what you want to see

Thanks for the good luck. These Nazi scumbags are done.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
yes please stop using any blonde hair, blue eyed people in advertising.that right there is enough to boycott their products.
Seriously>get a grip there guy.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

LOL, well spotted, but I'm not blonde now.

Look im not really up in arms about it, or anything like that, just that the first seen is what popped in my head, then it was the rocket, then the twin, pretty blonde girls followed by the german flag.

Im not making it up, just seems like a deliberate couple of scenes that dont add to the product really.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Sony is Japanese company.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I saw other people that were not blond too

What the matter with having a couple of blondes as well?

Blonde hair with blue eyes does not equal nazi. :shk:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

No you will find that SONY is a rockefellor company, starting from standard oil, which had to be broken up for competiton issues.

SONY = Standard Oil New York

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Old Sony logo...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Sony is Japanese company.

But Japan and the Nazi's were allies, jeesh come on you have to put 2&2 together!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join