It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banished! Historic 'Don't Tread On Me' flag (from NY armory)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
We all saw just how effective the military is at civil war.....
Iraq, Vietnam, and lots of other fiascoes.....
Do you really think that the continent of North America will be tamed by military in a short sharp campaign of gun confscation?
We are talking a long, protracted, bloody conflict here .
The Peopleo Canada may actually awaken as well, when the gubermint starts to fill the FEMA camps with dissidents...
I believe the people will triumph if they can attain UNITY.......

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Do you really think that the continent of North America will be tamed by military in a short sharp campaign of gun confscation?
The Peopleo Canada may actually awaken as well, when the gubermint starts to fill the FEMA camps with dissidents...
If the people can attain unity...enough to get out and vote...then they can use ballots, not bullets. A fact conveniently forgotten by Keyboard Kommandos (with Action Avatars!)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by stirling
If the people can attain unity...enough to get out and vote...then they can use ballots, not bullets. A fact conveniently forgotten by Keyboard Kommandos (with Action Avatars!)

There was a whole lot of unity in 2008 when people got out and voted for Obama. He won by a landslide. He campaigned by making people think he was the opposite of Bush #2. So far he is just as bad if not worse then his predecessor.

Voting does nothing to change the nature of the beast in this country. You can never change the status quo by partaking in it.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

What's next?

Native Americans should complain about the "red" in the flag.
Every minority should feel insulted by the "white" in the flag.
"Blue" is synonymous with depression- get rid of it.
And "stars". Really? Kinda secular to me, I'm offended. Make it gone!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Hundreds of thousands of Americans lived and died for these flags and for what they represented. For someone a hundred years later to take them down is a shame. Even if you didn't agree with their views they died for them and to tear them down is a sin...We can't always agree but we should respect our forefathers and what they lived and died for.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join