It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un prediction: Assassinated.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
With the current headlines reading "Missing North Korean Dictator", I started a quick search to see what could lead to this situation, what I've uncovered are unsubstantiated rumors that were started a month ago.

This is the current headline for today regarding Kim Jong Un's current whereabouts and location.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the headline from 1 month ago in regards to a possible assassination attempt on the NK leader's life.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Promoted to a four-star general in February 2012, he was demoted to a two-star lieutenant general just nine months later because of the power struggle

"The people who were purged after the gunfight could be related to the assassination attempt," he added.

General Kim has since been restored to his four-star status and appeared alongside Kim Jong-un at a musical recital in Pyongyang last month.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 months prior to the events in March there is another assassination rumor involving embassy activity.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

a rumour that Kim had been assassinated by gunmen who burst in his bedroom and were subsequently killed by his bodyguards.

Wilder commentators even spun the supposed assassination in to a broader claim that a coup was underway in North Korea which could depose the Kim dynasty, rulers of the country ever since it split with the south in 1948.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now his aunt is publicly running the political show, I am going to presume Kim Jong Un deceased for 1 week to this day, if he was assassinated we will find out 7 days from now and they'll admit him being dead for 2 weeks.

We shall see how they play this hand next week perhaps.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

I predict he will be highly visible tomorrow as its the anniversary of Kim Il-sung's birth and probably the date for their latest missile test , if he isn't then game on

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Its OK, we found him! PHEW!

ABC News

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Indeed game on, the official state website of North Korea hasn't been updated since April 8th, their last few messages are angry letters blaming media and conspirators.

Everything that has been released from NK so far it seems their videos/messages have all been prerecorded and staged, possibly as another means of damage reduction and disinformation regarding the passing of Kim Jong Un.

If he makes a public live appearance tomorrow without looking excessively worn and haggard then I'll be genuinely surprised. If he doesn't and only his aunt is shown again I might be worried about the wrath of that woman on her deceased husband's birthday.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Perhaps this should be moved to the predictions forum. There is nothing to substantiate that he has been assassinated.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Either that or well find him in some heavily fortified complex in Pakistan in several years time... Claim to have assassinated him and then bury him at sea and claim it was for religious purposes!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Website is down not because of our government but I'm sure their are a lot of talented hackers out there doing what they do best...and no we will not assassinate him unless we are in the throws of some type of military conflict which requires us firing on them or them firing on us...and by assassinate no but a drone strike yes...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
He's on vacation. Can't start a war till after you get back from vacation. Can't put the war on hold while you go sit on a cruise ship in the Caribbean

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
KCNA News was last updated on the 11th, and has an aside the warry rhetoric does seem to have diminished somewhat.

But it wouldn't surprise me if somebody had a go at him. The life of a dictator is full of people who want him topped.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Perhapes the bird flu got him...

tweet tweet. lol

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Ah!, he might've went to Cuba to hang out with Jay-z and beyonce!

To the poster that claims their site is down, I was on the site yesterday and it was working just fine, if it went down today then I assume it is for an unrelated matter.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

He is walking over rivers and mountains in giant steps because he is a God.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
A fat God who played an American in a school play. Even small Gods have to start somewhere.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Before I logged on here I heard rumors that Kim was DOA. And something about a water or sewage treatment plant. Not sure if it's connected.

Those guys get superstitious with showing their faces, for fear of giving away hints to the face-readers in security analyst positions. He could be like, pretending to be a Korean refugee and slipping away to China.

Maybe they temporarily kidnapped him, and he is in a room. Maybe they did turn him into a cold body. Maybe his overweight frame couldn't take the global stress and he died.

I feel grossed out now because I had that image of him with an apple in his mouth, on a platter like a pig. That's my image for a dead guy? Really? How embarrassing and gross.

The aunt doing business there, that's realistic. The idea of the generals threatening him if he doesn't let them get hostile, that's realistic. There is something missing though. He's just the celebrity face of the mess. They're working for Iran aren't they? Maybe Egypt or something.

Earthquake headache so getting through the mess today isn't easy.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I think if this was the goal, we would have seen it done by now...probably by some General in China's pocket (at least that's what I would do if I were China).

Install another more pliable dictator, friendly to you, keep your buffer, quiet down the region, and eliminate the nuke threat all with one swift action.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Maybe he is stuck between floors in his private elevator 2,000 feet under ground?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Anyone check the golf courses in the area? That's where we look in the USA when our leader is lost.....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Today was the anniversary of NK's leader's death and the start of their new year.

The only photos of Kim Jong Un that were released were of a Kim Jong Un delivering flowers at a very late hour of the night prior to today's events.

I am standing firm that these pictures and the videos that were released were made at an earlier date in anticipation of Kim Jong Un's eminent assassination. There has been no sign of their leader at all.

T-Minus 4/21- The date I presume mass media will post that his death has already happened and has been covered up in an attempt at damage control. When this information is released they will admit that he has been deceased for 2 weeks on 4 /21.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

He's been in the bunker toilet with a choice of mag's, playing with his war-head.....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
3 more days until the predicted revelation of the past demised Kim Jong Un, keep your eyes peeled like a chiquita banana.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join