It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this photo of jfk in the navy faked?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

i blew it up 225% because i can't seem to get a larger version to show.

-now the first thing that strikes me as odd is that the front of kennedys body (far right) appears
to be in direct sunlight, unlike those of his shipmates.
-the direction of the shadow cast by kennedys head onto his body is at variance
with the direction of the shadow cast by the container(?) to the front left of the photo.
-the man to the upper left of kennedy appears to have no hands.
-the guy to the right of the '109' looks to me to be a photoshopped (or equivalent) addition
to the photograph.
-the man to the upper left of the '109' appears to me to be casting an incongruous/weird
shadow which again doesn't gel with direction of the shadow cast by the container(?).
-to the right of kennedys left hand can be seen a change of contrast in the photo. what can
account for this?
-the man to the upper right of the '109' has a very strange looking face with what appears
to be a huge chunk missing from the left side of his head (as we look at him).

is this photo a fake? i obviously suspect it is and if it is and if kennedy could be a part of this
type deception, what other type deception is he capable of being party to?

i myself believe that kennedys persona was indeed fabricated and his character was
specifically designed to play the leading role in dallas, one of the biggest fakery psy-ops
(next to 9/11) ever perpetrated on the U.S. people and indeed the world.

to me it has been catagorically proven that the jfk assassination was a faked/staged
event and all the main players were acting out their parts in the drama.

The "JFK-MURDER" was a STAGED EVENT / JFK wasn't "KILLED" on 11/22/63!

Index To The Most Important Posts And Findings In The Thread.

if this is not clear to you, then you simply have not looked properly at all the evidence presented.

the kennedys were and still are an elite family, and the elite do not kill their own.
it would be bad form to do so, old stock.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Not all the "elite" are buddies

You dont think they have rivals?

Also, how hard would it have been for a non "elite" to just be fed up and do the job.

Really, you have got to stop believing everything you read/hear.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

if this is not clear to you, then you simply have not looked properly at all the evidence presented.

Well, I looked at your evidence, and came to the conclusion that you have too much time on your hands.

But........appreciate the effort you put into this, as we all now know to distance ourselves from your threads.

Good on ya' for lookin' out...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Looking at the picture and judging from relative height and shadow placement/displacement on objects around them and their personal shadows.

This picture looks genuine.

You can see his mate's shadow next to jfk casted onto jfk's leg, this was the silver bullet.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It's WW2 and the place is the South Pacific. There is a war going on. If you've ever paid any attention to images taken during wartime in hot climates (including Vietnam), you will see that service personnel dress (or undress) accordingly.

Secondly, this is a PT boat, not a battleship or aircraft carrier. They are a tight knit group... crews that don't follow the strict military protocol guidelines.

As for the shadows? I don't see anything to suggest any fakery and can't find a reason that it would be.

Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Nope, I think that it's genuine. It doesn't look fake.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

i blew it up 225% because i can't seem to get a larger version to show.

Google image search engine is your friend:

(Without resizing for better view.)

Size: 740x451 ... far better than 282x179

Source
edit on 14-4-2013 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
the kennedys were and still are an elite family, and the elite do not kill their own.
it would be bad form to do so, old stock.

Serial killers don't give a RIP about bad form.

JFK become a born again Christian in Tampa FL and was going to remove the Fed and the CIA.

The Illuminati didn't expect that and they killed him a week later.

This was confirmed by Dr. Percy Collett during his out of body experience when he saw JFK in a part of Heaven called the "outer perimeter".

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Seriously, this is what you are spending your time on??

How about using some of your talents to solve his execution.

pffffffffffft

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Dude, you are trippin. JFK was a catholic in baptism. He was one of our heros. Our country would have been different. They were going to get him either in Dallas or somewhere else.

To me this thread is very distasteful. JFK deserves reverence.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
Not all the "elite" are buddies

You dont think they have rivals?

Also, how hard would it have been for a non "elite" to just be fed up and do the job.

Really, you have got to stop believing everything you read/hear.

the kennedys were/are upper echelon elites.
they have strict rules of engagement.

it would have been impossible for a non elite to be fed up and just do the job.

i don't believe every i read/hear. i don't believe you, see.

i bet you didn't bother to go through the links i posted.
here is the hollywood-type squib clearly visible on kennedys cheek before it was activated
and exploded by jackie.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Originally posted by GrantedBail
Dude, you are trippin. JFK was a catholic in baptism.

I guess God didn't get the memo...

FYI: Trippin' on the Most High is the ONLY way to fly...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hey OP... in the spirit of trying to be helpful instead of confrontational ...as I must admit I had to fight hard against the urge to be here.... I might suggest another member's threads you could really benefit by reading.

Rising Against

Prior to becoming a Mod at ATS, he was best known as the unofficial resident expert on the Kennedy case as I saw things and I really came to know him far more by his Kennedy articles (Posts just don't do the level of work he put into it justice) and avatar than anything else. So much so in fact, when I referred to him in passing to my wife, who is also a member here, I just called him Mr. Kennedy and she knew immediately who I meant.

He didn't just write one or two ENORMOUS articles of his own research and analysis. He wrote many. In fact, I'd say he ought to write a book himself by the work and time he's put into it...

So... Perhaps that would be helpful if it is truth you seek and not simply controversy. My thoughts, anyway.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Holy crap! I can only wonder what you think about the honesty and truthfulness of our current president.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Hey OP... in the spirit of trying to be helpful instead of confrontational ...as I must admit I had to fight hard against the urge to be here.... I might suggest another member's threads you could really benefit by reading.

Rising Against

Prior to becoming a Mod at ATS, he was best known as the unofficial resident expert on the Kennedy case as I saw things and I really came to know him far more by his Kennedy articles (Posts just don't do the level of work he put into it justice) and avatar than anything else. So much so in fact, when I referred to him in passing to my wife, who is also a member here, I just called him Mr. Kennedy and she knew immediately who I meant.

He didn't just write one or two ENORMOUS articles of his own research and analysis. He wrote many. In fact, I'd say he ought to write a book himself by the work and time he's put into it...

So... Perhaps that would be helpful if it is truth you seek and not simply controversy. My thoughts, anyway.

these look like normal faces to you wrabbit? surely we have enough rabbit holes to go down,
as things stand.

i have read everything rising against has written and have come to the conclusion that
he is simply a vehicle throught which the official (and sanctioned) conspiracy theory is
pushed. his purpose is to conceal and divert away from the fakery essence of the event.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
or how about this face wrabbit?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

notice the differing shadow directions, as indicated by the arrows.
also notice how 1 and 2 look pasted into the photograph!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
any comment on the squid seen clearly attached to jfk's cheek
in the photo i posted a few posts up, wrabbit or rising against?

this one, in case you missed it.

edit on 15-4-2013 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join