It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Over Matter - A short documentary film on the wonders consciousness.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

This video is not designed to make you believe, but to make you think, to make you start questioning reality and to make you realize that there is more to life than the physical realm we see with our own eyes. We will explore the many wonders of consciousness which each and every one of you have, how our thoughts can affect reality itself and explain how we are all internally connected, we are all one.

We are all connected.
To each other biologically.
To the Earth, chemically.
To the rest of the universe, atomically.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Knowledge of this have been suppressed through our education and media. War, murder, hate, fear, materialism and separation are factors that have been slowing down our evolution. Do you know why the system is failing us, education, media, the economy, everything else is failing? Because this system is no longer relevant. We are suppose to evolve, but that can't happen unless we solve all of our problems here on Earth and realize that we are all connected.

Made this a few months ago for a senior high school psychology project, I got great feedback from classmates and my teacher. I'm really proud of the outcome of this video, so here it is

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ive had some of the experiences talked about in the vid (interesting vid btw) and I gotta say I agree with much of it.

I have tried guided meditation with real results, to this day by simple meditation I can lower my heart rate, blood pressure and body temp.

We have no clue what really is.

Shamanic experiences the world over say it.

Religions say it.

Science is starting to say it.

For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
A great re-discovery of universal consciousness to individuals in society. I insist that everyone take hold of the message that we are all connected and understand that our negative actions are distributed all around you and beyond. Taking silent inner reflection and vibrant outer refraction in everyday life. To promote love and understanding with every breath we take. The video is excellent and the intent is well received.

much love

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I made this video as simple as possible to understand by choosing the right videos and presenting a bunch of information that correlate with each other. Feel fee to share it with your family and friends

edit on 14-4-2013 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Hi HazyChestNutz.

I see that you have watched the film linked by my signature's first line !!??
There are "stars" from that film, in your excerpts !! B-)

Nice regrouping !!

Blue skies.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Hi HazyChestNutz.

I see that you have watched the film linked by my signature's first line !!??
There are "stars" from that film, in your excerpts !! B-)

Nice regrouping !!

Blue skies.

I actually haven't watched it, just got a few clips from it

top topics

join