It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Laberyinth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
What is the Black Laberyinth.

I was updating my details when i noticed some small dots at the bottom of the screen. I clicked on them and a new web site appeared called the Black Laberyinth.

That's all that happend but Who? Why? Where?When?

If you click the small line of dots at the bottom of any ATS screen you will be taken to the Black Labyrinth.......scroll down and see the dots...go on..!!

Lets solve the riddle....

Regards

BoonDog

[edit on 8-11-2004 by Boon_Dog]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Can anyone decypher the latin text?

Regards

Boondog

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Black Labyrinth is the new ATS sponsered game. There is discussion here at IgnoranceDenied.com, Here at ATS, and go to this site to catch up on what has already happened(not much, your asking at the perfect time to join in)

hope you join the hunt!

go to the last link and it has most(if not all) the translations.

---pineapple

[Edited on 3-11-2004 by pineappleupsidedown]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The word Labyrinth
1 An intricate structure of interconnecting passages through which it is difficult to find one's way; a maze.
2 Labyrinth Greek Mythology. The maze in which the Minotaur was confined.
3 Something highly intricate or convoluted in character, composition, or construction: a labyrinth of rules and regulations.

The Minotaur

Before he ascended the throne of Crete, Minos struggled with his brothers for the right to rule. Minos prayed to Poseidon to send him a snow-white bull, as a sign of approval by the gods for his reign. He promised to sacrifice the bull as an offering, and as a symbol of subservience. A beautiful white bull rose from the sea, but when Minos saw it, he coveted it for himself. He assumed that Poseidon would not mind, so he kept it and sacrificed the best specimen from his herd instead. When Poseidon learned about the deceit, he made Pasipha, Minos' wife, fall madly in love with the bull. She had Daedalus, the famous architect, make a wooden cow for her. Pasipha climbed into the decoy and fooled the white bull. The offspring of their lovemaking was a monster called the Minotaur.

The creature had the head and tail of a bull on the body of a man. It caused such terror and destruction on Crete that Daedalus was summoned again, but this time by Minos himself. He ordered the architect to build a gigantic, intricate labyrinth from which escape would be impossible. The Minotaur was captured and locked in the labyrinth. Every year for nine years, seven youths and maidens came as tribute from Athens. These young people were also locked in the labyrinth for the Minotaur to feast upon.

When the Greek hero Theseus reached Athens, he learned of the Minotaur and the sacrifices, and wanted to end this. He volunteered to go to Crete as one of the victims. Upon his arrival in Crete, he met Ariadne, Minos's daughter, who fell in love with him. She promised she would provide the means to escape from the maze if he agreed to marry her. When Theseus did, she gave him a simple ball of thread, which he was to fasten close to the entrance of the maze. He made his way through the maze, while unwinding the thread, and he stumbled upon the sleeping Minotaur. He beat it to death and led the others back to the entrance by FOLLOWING THE THREAD

LETTER XVII.--ON INFINITES IN GEOMETRY, AND SIR ISAAC NEWTON'S CHRONOLOGY
The labyrinth and abyss of infinity is also a new course Sir Isaac Newton has gone through, and we are obliged to him for the clue, by whose assistance we are enabled to trace its various windings.Descartes got the start of him also in this astonishing invention. He advanced with mighty steps in his geometry, and was arrived at the very borders of infinity, but went no farther. Dr. Wallis, about the middle of the last century, was the first who reduced a fraction by a perpetual division to an infinite series.

The Lord Brouncker employed this series to square the hyperbola.

Mercator published a demonstration of this quadrature; much about which time Sir Isaac Newton, being then twenty-three years of age, had invented a general method, to perform on all geometrical curves what had just before been tried on the hyperbola.

It is to this method of subjecting everywhere infinity to algebraical calculations, that the name is given of differential calculations or of fluxions and integral calculation. It is the art of numbering and measuring exactly a thing whose existence cannot be conceived.

Sanctum ATS member said:

I read years ago that it's impossible to draw/project 2 parallel lines into an infinite space.

PineappleUpsidedown with help from other members cracked the Latin text.

See Pineapples link:
randomnous.iamthecheese.com...

Translation:

una Infinitas= one infinity
Abominatio Nascitur Autumno= the horror begins in autumn
hic est tuum temptamen quod temptat tua potentia=this is your trial, now prove your (power, might, ability; efficacy, potency)
viginti tres gradus ad summam potestatem=Twenty three steps to total power.

One infinty = One infinity is 1 2 3 4 5 6 7.......etc. etc..... there is more than one infinty so what ever we are looking for has an element of lateral thinking.

Equinox

In astronomy, an equinox is defined as the moment when the sun reaches one of two intersections between the ecliptic and the celestial equator.

When was the equinox?

Could it be the 23rd?

Could the numbers 23 link the illuminatus(the conspiracies book?)

Could the number 23 - come down to the law of 5.

POEE subscribes to the Law of Fives of Omar's sect. And POEE also recognizes the holy 23 (2+3=5) that is incorporated by Episkopos Dr. Mordecai Malignatus, KNS, into his Discordian sect, The Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria.
The Law of Fives states simply that: All things happen in Fives, or are divisible by or are multiples of Five, or are somehow directly or indirectly appropriate to 5. The Law of Fives is never wrong.

How many rings where given out?
What is at the centre of the labyrinth?

Thoughts please People..come on...i think i am close to cracking this thing wide open...with a little help from my good friend Jack O'neil and you...we are on the right lines.

Regards

Boon_Dog

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Comon people help...Ideas please?

Am i wrong in my Ideas?

if so why?

Am i onto something?

Regards

Boondog

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boon_Dog

Can anyone decypher the latin text?

I can attempt to....

una infinitas - in one infinity

abominatio nascitur autumno - The abomination will be born in Autumn (fall)

hic est tuum temptamen quod temptat tua potentia - here is your trial, now prove your power

viginti tres gradus ad summam potestatem - twenty-three ascend to the highest power

I could be wrong about these especially the last one, but I'm sure someone will correct me

[edit on 8-11-2004 by UnknownOrigins]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Here is your translation.

in one eternity

to be born to assert

this is your trial and trial your might

twenty three to conduct one's self to the highest part power

top topics

join