It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gorilla runs in terror from Canadian...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
...goose.

I know all about the whole image of Canadians by other countries....but I bet you didn't know that even our animals are tough SOB's!

Sorry all, if it isn't a YT link I don't know how to embed, here is the link:
Scared Gorilla

This video was captured by zookeepers at the Sedgwick County Zoo in Kansas.

Apparently some Canada geese ended up in the ape's enclosure, and decided they didn't want the lumbering primate around.

edit on 14-4-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
that was funny - poor dude, he just wanted to meet the goose.
Dangit I wish all Canadians were like this Canadian goose in standing up to their governments.

Perfect scenario - goose is Canadians, gorilla is Harper -- couldn't help myself

... you checking the weather network for that snow they can't seem to forecast if their jobs depended on it... ?
Happy Sunday

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Heh, that's hilarious..

Geese are really mean. I was hiking up a river once, fishing, and encountered a nesting mother goose under a bridge. I'm not the kind of person to mess with wildlife, so I gave her a wide berth and tried to get around by walking on the inner edge of the embankment. She started HISSING and chased me, fortunately I was able to run past and continue my hike without becoming another tragic goose victim. =]
edit on 14-4-2013 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Fricken crap machines. Hate them. I pity the poor bird that tries that with me. Through the uprights for 3 points.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

This may sound mean of me but it worked: A friend of mine has about 5 geese. One of the geese would attack everybody that showed up at his house as soon as they got out of their vehicle. One day I went to visit and brought the grandkid with me. The goose came at us and to defend my grandkid I kicked the hell out of that sucker and sent him flying across the yard. That goose recovered nicely and has never attacked anyone again.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I don't blame him. When I was a little dude my parents took me to a park to feed the ducks and geese. One of the damn geese bit my little weiner....I still hate geese!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Birds that size are nothing but food.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

you checking the weather network for that snow they can't seem to forecast if their jobs depended on it... ?

Call me an optimist!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy565

I don't blame him. When I was a little dude my parents took me to a park to feed the ducks and geese. One of the damn geese bit my little weiner....I still hate geese!

Holy crap that is more funny then the video!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I just push them on their chests when they run at me and the kids, they usually back down. I get nipped every now and then, but they probably hurt their beaks more than they hurt me.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy565

A clear case of what's good for the goose, is definitely not good for the gender.

How do we know this is not how a goose says Hello? And we treat them with scorn and neglect, booting them across yards and eating them.

All they ever wanted was a hand to shake... instead they have a beak. What is a goose to do..

edit on 14-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
What is a goose to do..

Bake.... at 300f for 3 hours.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Well.....it was one hell of a handshake! I nearly went from being a little boy to a little girl. (maybe it wasn't that bad but it hurt!) I think they have teeth.

top topics

join