It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a look into what is going on with our government.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

What we should realize is that any thing the military develops could be used on us.I was interviewing a Vietnam vet that stated the U.S. military sprayed powdered explosives in huge clouds and then used a second plane to shoot flares into it ,the result was removing the OXYGEN from the thousands of troops on the ground against the geneva convention .So rules dont exist when you thing you are above the law.
Dont get me wrong , I am not anti government or anti military .......just anti TYRANNY.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

a Vietnam vet that stated the U.S. military sprayed powdered explosives in huge clouds and then used a second plane to shoot flares into it ,the result was removing the OXYGEN from the thousands of troops on the ground against the geneva convention .So rules dont exist when you thing you are above the law.

Surely you can post a link to that info?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Where does the Geneva Convention prohibit this? I would be surprised if they even thought of it.

The military already has plenty of stuff it can use against anyone it pleases, how do contrails crossing the sky equate to military tyranny?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

What is my theory of what the b52 was doing?Well he was following the river and spaying , so I suspect they where experimenting on water absorption rates of airborne particles ,If I had to guess.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

What does Vietnam have to do with chem trails?Its called legal precedence.World scientist filed petitions to stop spaying of agent orange because it set the precedence that would allow US to be sprayed.
edit on 18-4-2013 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I may be misunderstanding you, but what does agent orange prove about chemtrails? we seem to be lurching from one claim to another without any tangible connection. Can you link to the Geneva Convention claim I asked about. I'm not saying I don't believe you, I haven't read it, so I am curious about that claim.
edit on 18-4-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Or, and I know this is a stretch, and you'll never believe this, they were training for low level insertion routes and leaving aerodynamic contrails behind them. There are military facilities that include training areas not far from where you were fishing.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Again dont get me wrong, Defending the U.S border I would have no problem with the powdered explosives to shorten a war but to defend poppy plants in Korea ......dont think sooo.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I do understand that point, I just don't get the relevance to Chemtrail spraying. Did you see my post overthe page in response to your point about the tanks on the planes?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Yes there are lots of planes playing over us all the time and what you say is plausable but REMEMBER nobody has seen this like I described before. I hope you are right.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

That would be because low level training is done where there aren't a lot of people. Otherwise, they have an accident, and a lot more than maybe the crew die. That would be why there are large areas of military airspace, that include mountain regions, where they can practice all they want, and only have to worry about a few fishermen at most, or some hunters.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I have no link to the secret spaying of oxygen removing operations in vietnam,IT WAS SECRET.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

The Geneva Convention isn't secret. You said the action was against the Geneva Convention, I'm just asking which bit of the convention? What does it say?

edit on 18-4-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity

What we should realize is that any thing the military develops could be used on us.I was interviewing a Vietnam vet that stated the U.S. military sprayed powdered explosives in huge clouds and then used a second plane to shoot flares into it ,the result was removing the OXYGEN from the thousands of troops on the ground against the geneva convention .So rules dont exist when you thing you are above the law.

These are thermobaric weapons , of which "fuel-air explosives" are perhaps the most popularly known - FAS page on US FAE's

and yes, they can kill by asphyxiation - but more usually by over-pressure since the initial explosive mix can penetrate buildings, foxholes and bunkers and hte like, and explode indside them. the construction then confines the explosive and makes it more lethal than in the open.

compaer with how flamethrowers used to work vs bunkers - normally they would suck the oxygen out of the bunker by burning over the firing and ventilation openings. Napalm also works like this vs bunkers.

AFAIK under the Geneva convention FAE's are not illegal for use against military targets.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Good research, and thanks for clearing that up.As I stated a vet told me about the operation and at the time he thought it was against the Geneva convention,could be another component or detail that made it illegal but I will just leave it there.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Ok, that's fair comment, my question is answered

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join