It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a look into what is going on with our government.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

Contrails aren't steam. Nobody claims they are steam. This sort of lack of understanding is what leaves you prone to being taking in by hoaxes like the one about chemtrails

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dangerish
There is no question in my mind that they're poisoning us.....it's sad but it's more sad that people refuse to believe what's right in front of their eyes...prepapre to get flamed.

They are not poisoning us.

Light metals are harmless. It's just Aluminium Oxide Particles and self levitating aerosols.

Your scenario wouldn't look very good in the history books.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by jibajaba

Contrails aren't steam. Nobody claims they are steam. This sort of lack of understanding is what leaves you prone to being taking in by hoaxes like the one about chemtrails

We can start by being honest about chemtrails.

We have had them for decades on a very small scale. AKA Crop Spraying?

Crop dusting involves spraying crops with fertilizers, pesticides and fungicides from

agricultural aircraft.

Solar Radiation Management just takes it to the next step up with harmless Aluminium Oxide.

edit on 15-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

Can you tell me why you don't believe? Like in the slightest bit? You can't tell me that when you go out in the afternoon to a grey soupy grid-locked sky that you don't feel that something is wrong? It's only human nature to question change and change has been happening in our skies and it's really obvious.

I know you did not address this to me but I am a debunker, complete with YouTube videos.

I don't believe because I know the science involved in the formation of clouds. It's how I got started...I saw a YT video about the "chemtrails", when what they were looking at were normal, naturally-produced, never needed a plane to form, clouds. Specifically, they were altostratus undulatus. Do you know what that means? I bet you don't. You should do an image search, or better still, check out The Cloud Appreciation Society website. Here is a link to their gallery: Clouds I know you have misidentified clouds yourself!

The person who claimed the clouds were "chemtrails" berated me for my ignorance, so I started to research. It's amazing what you can see pass for intelligence at "chemtrail" sites. It's also amazing to me that people believe it, just because they are told. Because if you knew the science, and what real science method looks like, you would laugh at every "chemtrail" site on the web. I know I do.

I don't believe in "chemtrails" because there is no evidence of any of the claims that believers make. In the short few years I've been doing this, I've seen too many reasons for "chemtrails" to count. Including making people stop praying. And covering the planet Nibiru.

When a supposed global plan is in place, if I'm supposed to believe it, then it should at least make sense and have some kind of order. "Chemtrail" believers don't agree on anything. Not the cause, not the "chem-" involved, not the who is doing it...they would rather remain ignorant and suspicious than try to learn a little science. You all are playing the victim. The big bad "them" (could give you a list of those, but I won't) is doing "bad things" to you, and you are scared. Of clouds and ice crystals.

I know that the only clouds you should be afraid of are the ones that bring bad weather.
I know that water on the ground and in the ground is going to have minerals in it.
I know that the air up there is very cold, that the atmosphere has many different layers and pockets with varying conditions, all of which will effect the formation and persistence of clouds and contrails.
I know clouds can and do persist for hours, and that they can and do drift for miles. And if a cloud can, so can a contrail.
I know that chemical analysis of a contrail is the only way to get the true answer, but that no "chemtrail" professional has ever done one. I have also read several real science reports containing such an analysis, and nothing unexpected has ever been found.
I know that nothing the size of a cloud particle in a cirrus cloud is going to fall or rain down upon you. It is too small. When and if those particles get to the ground it will be hours or days later and miles away. If they come down at all.
I know the logistics of such a supposed program would involve too many people, planes, chemicals, time, space, and scope would not be able to be hidden. Without a single credible whistleblower? No possible in the internet age.
I know that believers do not take the time to learn or understand the atmosphere or aviation.
I know that believers do not accept anything that negates their belief in "chemtrails."
I know I am an Indiana housewife and mother, yet have been accused of being a government agent, shill, troll...I've even been told I am complicit to murder.
I know if "chemtrails" were causing health problems, then everyone would be in trouble, not just those people who believe in "chemtrails."

And because I know all of the above, not just "believe" it, I know there is no evidence that anything like a "chemtrail" exists.
And all I have ever asked is for good evidence and that people try and learn a little something. PLEASE.
If you Google "contrail studies -(use the minus sign, with no space)chemtrails" you will get 165,000 hits.
Start there.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dangerish
There is no question in my mind that they're poisoning us.....it's sad but it's more sad that people refuse to believe what's right in front of their eyes...prepapre to get flamed.

So people are living longer, healthier lives, but being poisoned. Not only that, but the very people doing the poisoning and behind the poisoning are also being poisoned. And this poison makes us sick and also make us like bad television shows?

Pointing out absurdity is not "flaming."

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

After seeing a b52 fly at tree top level with thick white aerosol exiting from all engines and seeing the aerosol turned on and off ............I KNOW THEY ARE SPRAYING SOME THING ON US PERIOD.
At this low level dont try to say it was water vapor!!
edit on 14-4-2013 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

Em,....It was probably water vapour,namely from the water being injected into the engine combustion cans to increase power output,essentially,under certain operating parameters,a jet engine is burning more water than kerosene,making it more of a steam turbine during those phases.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

You want more explanations for them?

Aluminum Oxide:

As an angular, durable blasting abrasive, aluminum oxide (or aluminium oxide) can be recycled many times. It is the most widely used abrasive grain in sand blast finishing and surface preparation because of its cost, longevity and hardness. Harder than other commonly used blasting materials, aluminum oxide grit powder penetrates and cuts even the hardest metals and sintered carbide.

Approximately 50% lighter than metallic media, aluminum oxide abrasive grain has twice as many particles per pound. The fast-cutting action minimizes damage to thin materials by eliminating surface stresses caused by heavier, slower cutting media.

www.kramerindustriesonline.com...

Strontium Chromate:

S-76 Primer is ideally suited for marine or aircraft use. It exhibits excellent adhesion and corrosion resistance to bare metals. This primer is ideal for large surfaces or where corrosion resistance is required.

This product may be used on bare aluminum in conjunction with Tuff Stuff High Build Epoxy to form a barrier for application of copper-based antifoulants.

www.bottompaintstore.com...

Barium Chromate:

There are a few uses of barium chromate:
As an oxidizer and/or burn rate modifier in some pyrotechnic compositions, especially delay compositions.
As a pigment in paints, ceramics, coloring glasses, fuses, and porcelains.
As a corrosion inhibitor to prevent electrochemical corrosion at the joints of dissimilar metals.
In safety matches.
In metal primers.
In ignition control devices.
As an initiator for explosives.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

As your pic shows a b52 at low level RELEASES BLACK SMOKE, what I witnessed was a THICK BLEACH WHITE ARISOL at tree top level .It stopped for about 1/2 sec and was normal exhaust then was switched on again and thick WHITE ARISOL AGAIN WAS SPRAYED, I believe the spray tank was being switched and a small delay is what I seen.Just wished I had a camera with me to prove to these cheerleaders on this thread that the government has a long history of using us as guinea pigs PERIOD.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

It was an aerodynamic contrail off the aircraft. They are white, and stop and start depending on conditions. They can even appear to engulf the entire aircraft. They can come off the wings, of in some cases, when conditions are right, just about anywhere on the fuselage. They occur quite often when a plane is maneuvering.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

oK MABYE you did not understand , I was directly under the b52 ,NOT FAR AWAY. there was nothing exiting off the wings.The engines ONLY RELEASED BRIGHT WHITE not a clear white aerosol.This was a 80 deg summer day I was fishing and It was calm and clear.
TREE TOP LEVEL AND WAS NOT BANKING ,it was flying level.
edit on 15-4-2013 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

HE had to be avoiding radar to fly that close to the tree's ,that is vary dangerous to do in a B52.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

And aerodynamic contrails can also appear to come off the engines, as well as the wings. I understand you perfectly. All contrails are bright white, whether they're aerodynamic, or from the engines. I also understood you when you claimed the Pentagon told you that they lease out B-52s in another thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Yea what they said was how did I know it was ours, ....as if there are B52's flying that were not ours.I just added the renting them out to make a point.
I hope they dont let china fly our B52 'S OVER OUR COUNTRY YET.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The only B-52s are ours, and even flying at low level, they leave aerodynamic contrails. He might have been appearing straight and level, but that low, he's maneuvering to avoid the hills, and trees, and other low level objects. At that altitude, and speed, any maneuvering is going to create a contrail effect.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I know what your trying to say ,I see the vapor trails all the time from fighters practicing over my town all the time, but there is no question in my mind that this was generated in the exhaust of the 4 pod 8 engine plane.
Using my engineering experience I would say the substance was HEAT ACTIVATED and inserted just after combustion .are there any other reason to inject something into the exhaust wile flying under radar to avoid detection?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I know the B-52 very well, and the only way to inject something was in the A-G models, when they used water injection. They injected water into the engine to cool the air before it entered the combustion chamber, which allowed for more air, and more power. The TF-33 used on the H model doesn't have any way to inject anything anywhere in it. It also would be extremely difficult to modify it to add anything to the exhaust section of the engine, as nothing goes into the engine near that point. You'd basically have to rebuild the engine, which would need recertification (yes, they have to certify military aircraft and engines), and would be expensive, and leave a paper trail three miles long.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Thats very interesting , so they could use models that were fitted to inject water to spray anything they wanted.
In my opinion the amount of thick white substance exiting could not be from pre combustion injection because the amount of water to do that would have caused a flame out , and crashed the plane.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

You can't even use "their" in it's correct place, so we're suppose to believe you, right?

Honestly, I could care less if you believe me as I provide evidence that is easily found and scientifically proven.

Now, are you able to do the same thing with chemtrails?

You're probably as uneducated about chemtrails as you are grammar.

If you say so....

You can't tell me that when you go out in the afternoon to a grey soupy grid-locked sky that you don't feel that something is wrong?

Actually I can, and what makes you think that something would be wrong?

It's only human nature to question change and change has been happening in our skies and it's really obvious.

It is also human nature to use common sense when there is no evidence that proves chemtrails are real..

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Thats very interesting , so they could use models that were fitted to inject water to spray anything they wanted.
In my opinion the amount of thick white substance exiting could not be from pre combustion injection because the amount of water to do that would have caused a flame out , and crashed the plane.

What analysis did you do to come up with that?

Water injection was common in engines that date back to the 1950's and earlier - lots of airliners around the world using RR Dart turboprops had water-methanol injection for example, directly into the compressor stage.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by mactheaxe

You want more explanations for them?

Aluminum Oxide:

As an angular, durable blasting abrasive, aluminum oxide (or aluminium oxide) can be recycled many times. It is the most widely used abrasive grain in sand blast finishing and surface preparation because of its cost, longevity and hardness. Harder than other commonly used blasting materials, aluminum oxide grit powder penetrates and cuts even the hardest metals and sintered carbide.

Approximately 50% lighter than metallic media, aluminum oxide abrasive grain has twice as many particles per pound. The fast-cutting action minimizes damage to thin materials by eliminating surface stresses caused by heavier, slower cutting media.

www.kramerindustriesonline.com...

Strontium Chromate:

S-76 Primer is ideally suited for marine or aircraft use. It exhibits excellent adhesion and corrosion resistance to bare metals. This primer is ideal for large surfaces or where corrosion resistance is required.

This product may be used on bare aluminum in conjunction with Tuff Stuff High Build Epoxy to form a barrier for application of copper-based antifoulants.

www.bottompaintstore.com...

Barium Chromate:

There are a few uses of barium chromate:
As an oxidizer and/or burn rate modifier in some pyrotechnic compositions, especially delay compositions.
As a pigment in paints, ceramics, coloring glasses, fuses, and porcelains.
As a corrosion inhibitor to prevent electrochemical corrosion at the joints of dissimilar metals.
In safety matches.
In metal primers.
In ignition control devices.
As an initiator for explosives.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ive read up on it, thanks for the info.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

oK MABYE you did not understand , I was directly under the b52 ,NOT FAR AWAY. there was nothing exiting off the wings.The engines ONLY RELEASED BRIGHT WHITE not a clear white aerosol.This was a 80 deg summer day I was fishing and It was calm and clear.
TREE TOP LEVEL AND WAS NOT BANKING ,it was flying level.
HE had to be avoiding radar to fly that close to the tree's ,that is vary dangerous to do in a B52.[

Personally I do not believe you. Sorry.

Thereis no supporting evidence for the phenomena you describe existing at all. There are no known photos or videos of it, there is no known method or system on the a/c that would enable it to happen, it is not reported anywhere else, and it is inherently unlikely due to the nature of the a/c and general aviation conditions.

I do not know what it is you saw, but I do not believe it was a B-52 leaving white trails from its engines in level flight at "tree hugging" altitude - ther are plenty of photos of these a/c flying at low altitudes and none of them are anything like what yuo describe.

Again - my apologies for this, but I think you are wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join