It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a look into what is going on with our government.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

And a big thank you for providing something. Ive previously stated thes facts though. Ive said they are naturally occurring. I will call and see about testing.

With that being said. Youve swayed me to be a little lighter on this topic but im still a believer. I will continue to closely follow this subject in the hopes something comes to light. It just doesnt seem right. My gut feeling on this is strong. the information that ive seen isnt what you see. Kudos for the information, thank you. I do not have enough evidence to conclude this either way. I will still search.

I humbly admit I am wrong for presenting in such a manner, however i feel that my claim is right, i just need solid info. i will work on that.

My decision was not reached through opinions. It has been reached scientifically. Thank you

Topic ended for now.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

and I wouldnt quote the EPA.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

The information was the same whether it was the EPA or any other page, they were just one of the first, so I grabbed it. It didn't change on any other page.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Nice, just what i asked for, once again, thank you. I can see alterations could be made tho......thought still alive.

As for my original opinion. weve been duped, still alive and pissed off.
edit on 14-4-2013 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

So you should be!

The chemtrailers agenda is clear, they muddy the waters and fool the weak minded into their way of thinking.

I'd be pissed off too if I found out that I was completely mislead.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Except that they aren't connected to anything that leads to the outside of the plane. They aren't connected to anything but each other, so they can transfer the water around to alter the CG. They COULD add them to the fuel system, it's done to ferry smaller planes like the Boeing 717, but again, nothing being sprayed would make it through the combustion process in the engine. The Turbine Inlet Temperature of the Rolls Royce RB211 is 1320F @ 40 degrees ambient temperature. The nozzle flame temps are 1400 degrees, and the Exhaust Gas Temperature is 1342F.

cfaspower.com/GTG_1330PE_RB211.doc

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Personally, i take that as an insult. I am not a weak minded individual. You do not know me, do not condemn me for "not having all the facts" and speculate my intelligence and will of character. Ive simply stated that i still believe, and that i will continue to search.

I am pissed off for being mislead by the terrorists in office. Not for having new information about a touchy subject. I never gave up, im only waiting until i can come back with something more substantial. Scientific process. I failed peer review, so i willl find what i need for next time. I humbly admitted i dont have the SUBSTANTIAL evidence, because that is what ATSers require.

I am a man who can back up and retry knowing i lacked something.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Ive mentioned before other ways.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I've heard a lot of other ways mentioned over the years, none really feasible though.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Well it wasn't directed at you specifically, but you do have to wonder why there's so may lies coming from people claiming to be bringing truth.

And look, the only way I can see this being put to bed is to get a plane up there and directly sample the trails.

Contrails have been tested this way before so there already exists a benchmark to compare data with and there are many planes built specifically for aerial sampling. All it takes is a bit of time and money.

Something Michael Murphy had when he managed to raise $50,000 to make his stupid chemtrail movie.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

If i had the money to spend, i would. but i cant. I dont think its right, it definitely not natural. At this point in time, its just a giant bigfoot in the sky. Yet to be verified. It does not add up.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

It is all to clear that this agenda you speak of does not exist...

Beyond hilarious are the contrailers speaking of a conspiracy to trick people into believing contrails are actually chemtrails, and it is a relentless pursuit to deny them, an obsession.

Fact is none of you really have any evidence, since you can NOT prove these are just harmless clouds, normal and "too be expected".

You do NOT know what is in these clouds, although you think you do, so why the constant overbearing wish to deny that fact ?

Claiming ground pollutants are the cause for everything is a funny agenda in itself.

Claiming nothing goes on behind people's and scientists back is funny.

Pretending scientists are not muzzled , bought and paid for is hilarious.

Spending enormous amounts of energy trying to convince people that the skies "should look like that, err planes dude"... is side-splitting.

I call narcissistic approach on all the contrailers... who for god's sake should not be able to hide behind this term anyways.

What the hell is a CONTRAIL...is it a cloud? just like a cloud? a new kind of cloud? artificial cloud? cloud full of everyday pollutants? Oh I forgot, they are only visible because of weather conditions, either than THAT no clouds would be generated, so what happens to all the crap the rest of the time ??

Take the term of contrail OFF, and you are left with what, artificially created pollution filled clouds, not the lovely trails depicted by this crew...

This crew who is beyond obsession in regards to researching thousands of weather related articles to get to the bottom of it.

Imagine such fervor of looking for the truth in something worthwhile, but no this attack needs to be made, to convince us all that nothing nefarious is going on in the sky because they "know" it isn't.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

This type of response has it all back to front. Prove they are not chemtrails? Why?

The claim is made that persisting contrails are really deliberately sprayed chemicals. Offered as proof of this are photos of planes identified as chem sprayers but which really never have been, stories of test results that collapse under scrutiny, patents for ideas that nobody can show we're ever made and hypothetical studies of "what if" geoengineering were tried (NONE of which ever described thick persisting trails such as those which get called chemtrails anyway). We are still waiting for the FIRST piece of evidence that supports the original claim!

On the other hand there is seven decades of literature relating to contrails, and the study of their formation, composition and characteristics.

The Chemtrail guys are pissing in the wind, and you seem to be under the misapprehension that planes not leaving contrails are not polluting, serious logic failure. You really shouldn't boast that you don't grasp that a contrail is made of frozen condensation, hence the name.
edit on 15-4-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Hopechest

Considering humans are living longer than ever I hope they poison us even more.

Interesting theory...

Now that is a theory that I could get behind...

Longer lol we should live to at last 125 (hunza tribe), then if you took the poisons out of the sky who knows our brains are able to live for 300 years

work from the age of 16 to the retirement age of 65 then die at the average age of 77

How conditioned are you?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Im not sure about the chemicals that are alleged to be put up there I thought the americans released the secrecy files stating there were chemtrails being put into our skies

but i do know that the petrol isn't too good for us
and totally irrelevant for us to breathe in seeing we have magnetic engines and hydrogen engines but you watch if any of us stand together and stop buying cars until they put it right
edit on 15-4-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe
reply to post by stars15k

thank you for your information. That was, to me, the most enlightening thing youve told me thus far. I know there are different sources of water, otherwise i live under a rock if i didnt. I also understand there are naturally occurring metals in earth contributing to these waters. Im questioning the high amounts found in certain parts of the country. Im also questioning what the use of these chemicals at high altitudes. Whats their use? Im questioning the status quo. albeit on a half way done thread on ATS. What i may lack in presentation has nothing on my deductive reasoning. I am personally proud to call out many false situations in my life with almost psychic ability. Im not a psychic, but i have a good grasp of big pictures. Im a big picture kind of guy. I can just see them.

The big picture is...........were screwed unless we stand up TOGETHER and do something.
edit on 14-4-2013 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

I believe the reason they are putting the chemicals into the sky is to stop the hydrogen peroxide reaching the ground i dont have long so if you look on the educate-yourself website it explains it in a lot more detail

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
If you LOOK for links and malfunctions you're going to find them, doesn't mean they're in place or it's happening

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
the EPA - in so many words - told me to pound sand that they didn't care what was in the upper atmosphere.
it's plain that these are not con (condensed steam) trails.
most everyone that has studied these have come up w/ barium and aluminum particulates.
arizonaskywatch.com...
and soon

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by dangerish

.....it's sad but it's more sad that people refuse to believe what's right in front of their eyes..

No truer words have ever been said...

Their contrails, but don't tell the other chemtrail believers it will be our little secret...

You can't even use "their" in it's correct place, so we're suppose to believe you, right?
You're probably as uneducated about chemtrails as you are grammar.

Can you tell me why you don't believe? Like in the slightest bit? You can't tell me that when you go out in the afternoon to a grey soupy grid-locked sky that you don't feel that something is wrong? It's only human nature to question change and change has been happening in our skies and it's really obvious.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join