It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a look into what is going on with our government.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe
ps, not to mention that these chemicals are reportedly being received to the depot under contractors not on the list. Then when you ask, keep your mouth shut.

The company that I drive for occasionally hauls supplies for the military, and onto military bases. Very very occasionally, because it's so hard to get clearance to be on base, and the driver has to have a spotless record. If not, they won't be allowed on base.

And while I wasn't in the military, I do know Air Force ops like the back of my hand. I was running around on the ramp for over 30 years, and lived on base for a long time. I know how much power a base commander has, and what they can and can't do.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Then you should still understand the need to know rule. I do not discredit your knowledge, but we can all agree, Something is not adding up. This is my hypothesis, and mine alone. those who withe eyes, choose to see what i present, and those with ears will choose to hear.

Its not an easy conclusion to come to, A shift in perception on the world around you. Leaving your comfort zone. I understand that, but it IS going to happen, whether or not it has anything to do in relation to my claims, It IS going to happen. Your perception will be rocked soon. I can feel that. No i dont have any evidence.....Its what I feel.

I wish you the best of luck.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

I also know planes really really well, and to date the only evidence I've seen of sprayer planes are the NKC-135 from Edwards that does icing tests, cloud seeding planes, and the Evergreen 747 firefighting plane that always gets trotted out. None of which leave chemtrails (there is only one NKC-135, so it would be pretty hard for it to leave all those trails).

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Skeptics always get asked to open their eyes snd ears in order o accept the unfounded claims of believers, how come those same believers always have their own eyes and ears closed to the real and mundane explanations to their false belief system?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Because there is extroardinary evidence to prove otherwise. I went in with this thread with the intention of exposing our treasonous government and it has turned into a chemtrail-fest. That's fine. Has anybody given any thought to the engineers and their claims upon the WTC collapse? Im curious to hear your thoughts on that.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

No, there is evidence that is explainable by other means rather than just "we're being sprayed". Actually, the spraying explanation is far from either the most logical, OR the most likely explanation for the claims being made.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

absolutely. so why dont we rule out that it IS.Then we can explore the other explanations.

The things I have presented have been met with many opinions. The one thing they havent been met with is evidence to state otherwise. If everybody could adopt a scientific approach, then i could be rest assured im wrong, or right.

The only thing ive seen is others going, youre wrong, Why are you wrong, because i say so, Have i given ample amounts of evidence? Is everything im showing wrong? I believe not so. I believe you are waiting for my coupe de gras, Ive given it to you, you just line it up and see.

What im saying is, of all the honest, intelligent forward thinkers in this country, you cant tell me these people in office is the best we can do. We have been spoonfed so much disinformation that we do not know whats real and whats not. This is my brass tacks hypothesis. We need to wake up and take charge of our country and culture before it is perverted and destroyed anymore. TPTB KNOW whats going on and they choose to continue this, they choose to waste money on programs that are revolving doors. And they refuse to explore other, possibly better options. Instead we get terrorist attacks from within our own government, and half hearted, wishy washy excuses, if any excuse at all.

What makes you think i trust them on this when ive lost all trust in them from 911? They have no credibility in my eyes anymore and when you get told lie after lie, with wishy washy answers, you start to seriously doubt it all. They ram us in the butt while blaring drama queen shows on teen mothers and wild, profoundly materialistic alcoholics.

This isnt right. it stems from far more than chemtrails. thats just one topic. All the CIA interventions and coverups, all the continuous wars, the ever growing debt, The laws being slipped through congress, and a president who cuts all sort of programs, but still likes his white house concerts, and trips. It is time we say enough, i wanna see what youre up to. We outnumber them, so lets show it. WE give them power, WE let this happen, therefore WE are responsible for stopping it. WE are responsible for it to never happen again.

Just stop and contmplate the fallout from everything we have wrong, Its a catastrophic conclusion. So whether or not you believe me about the chemtrails, You know im right about the latter. All i have to say.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

My thoughts on that don't matter in relation to the subject matter of this board. it's not a 9-11 board. Anything about that event, up to and including a presidential admission, still proves nothing about chemtrails, just as a murderers confession in court doesn't mean he also robbed a bank, if you get my meaning. The 9-11 conspiracy is one I have a passing interest in and I read both sides of the argument. You won't see my name in very many threads there. Chemtrails, however, are a different matter. When someone writes nonsense about aviation, I tend to recognise it for what it truly is and I want others to know when false claims are being made.

I find this all the time in Chemtrail threads and so I respond to it. Photos that claim to show Chemtrail tanks on planes, videos that are purported to show things like a translation of a German Chemtrail report (which isn't) and chemtrailing filmed from a following aircraft (it isn't) and actually any tanker enemy video I have wasted time viewing.

The reason debunkers spend time picking apart the evidence offered in favour of chemtrails being real is because the explanation that comes with it is, so far, always wrong and, be they lies nor simple mistakes, they need to be exposed as such.

The trouble is that many Chemtrail believers seem to think the sheer amount of evidence offered means something is happening, the matter of all of this evidence being rubbish seems to matter not a jot.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Disprove my evidence please.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

You demand evidence, i provide

No i dont have any evidence

there is extroardinary evidence

You provide evidence (no you haven't), then you don't have any evidence, then there is extraordinary evidence. This is starting to sound even fishier.

Has anybody given any thought to the engineers and their claims upon the WTC collapse?

I'm a 9/11 "truther", as evidenced by my avatar and links in my signature. But those are irrelevant to the hoax that's called "chemtrails".

so why dont we rule out that it IS.Then we can explore the other explanations.

We know for a fact that barium and strontium are used in the medical field. We know for a fact that most bases around the world, including the one in question, has a hospital.

What you're doing is disregarding the facts and common uses of barium and strontium, and instead trying to equate those chemicals with a false claim that has no scientific evidence to even theorize upon.

What you should be doing as a legitimate researcher asking questions, is rule out the hoax conspiracy theories, and explore the other explanations that are common and real, like the medical uses of the above chemicals on a base that has a hospital.

Have i given ample amounts of evidence?

You've given no evidence whatsoever. We've constantly asked for the names of scientists who claim "chemtrails" are real. We've asked for verifiable, repeatable scientific evidence or data suggesting "chemtrails" are real. You, nor nobody else has obliged to this day.

The "evidence" you think you've presented is only evidence for your mind. Not real scientific evidence in the real world.

It's been disproven in every single "chemtrail" thread. Which specific parts would you like disproven?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

reply to post by waynos

Which? I have been away from the board and am unaware where you have posted it. Are you one of those who considers a horizon to horizon persisting trail or grid of trails to be chemtrailing?
edit on 14-4-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

If you had taken the time to read, i asked the mods to move my thread to a more appropriate area seeing as how 911 doesnt fit in here.

I have provided scientific papers to the effects of the metals, I have given documents showing studies in california with high amounts in their environment, ive suggested you to help me disprove. I have showed you jets with nozzles spraying, I have shown you a whistle blower with documentation to back up her claim. I have stated that if im wrong, i will be a man and admit it. I prefaced all this and asked for an open debate with documentation proving otherwise. Still nothing but words.

Please, show me otherwise. I OBVIOUSLY dont know where to look. and the papers that state otherwise give no explanation of these chemicals, nor will they. Im asking for you readers, to show me where i am wrong, why i am wrong, not just tell me im wrong.

Until then, i will continue to do my own research and come up with my own conclusions until someone else can offer valuable information stating otherwise. Not just you saying im wrong.

And yes, we know what barium is for, Now i ask, Why is it found in some places way above the tolerable amount along with aluminum oxide, stronium, and uranium oxide? I believe chemtrails to be the contributor, not the only cause. But seeing as how it could have more of an impact than other means, seeing as how its rained down on us, and penetrates our water, air, and food. Please provide me with information showing otherwise. You want me to stop, you want to disprove me, then show me. like i said, I OBVIOUSLY am not looking in the right place, so show me.
edit on 14-4-2013 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Where are the jets with nozzles spraying? This I would like to see

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

Where are the jets with nozzles spraying? This I would like to see

youtu.be...

I do not know whats with the cool music and all that, but those sprays arent coming from an engine, and shouldnt they be constant? i mean we are in subzero temps right?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Just a thought, if the theory of hot air and cold air turning the moisture to ice crystals were true, How is it achieving this with just the parts of the wings? Wings do not heat up air, engines do.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I have showed you jets with nozzles spraying

No, you showed a video that showed aerodynamic contrails coming off of the flaps of an aircraft (to my fellow Avnerds, I know it's not the flaps, but I'm having a brain fart as to what the exact name is right this second, sue me
). Again, almost all large aircraft have them, and they are not hollow, nor do they have any kind of nozzle on them. It was either a KC-10, or a DC-10 (same basic aircraft, the KC-10 has a boom on it, and extra fuel tanks added).

You can clearly see the same "nozzles" as in the video (yes, that was sarcasm). They're the bits that stick down towards the back of the wing.

Here they are on a DC-10 version, belonging to American Airlines. You can even see how they work, and that there is no nozzle on them.

I have shown you a whistle blower with documentation to back up her claim. I have stated that if im wrong, i will be a man and admit it.

And for the third or fourth time, you completely ignore the fact that she herself has said she's not a chemtrail whistleblower to claim that she is, and to further your own agenda.

My whistleblowing is not related to chemtrails, it is related to industrial ground activities that overexposed the workers and they didn't want it reported, and since I took the samples, they wanted to demonize me in case I spoke out.

It is going through what I did as a whistleblower than led to my activism. Chemtrails and the TSA are my biggest topics I am linked to.

metabunk.org...

You claim to be man enough to admit you're wrong. I'm still waiting, since you keep claiming that she's a chemtrail whistleblower. Apparently her own words aren't good enough.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
youtu.be...
testimony.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

It doesn't have to heat up.

It’s actually an aerodynamic contrail. It’s formed by the reduction of pressure in the air as it moves over the wing. When the pressure of a gas falls, then its temperature also falls (the same principle as is used by your refrigerator). The reduced temperature cause small drops of water to condense, which then may freeze. The (frozen) drops get larger as more water condenses on them. The different sized drops (or ice crystals) have different optical properties, which affect different wavelengths of light, which accounts for the “rainbow” effect.

contrailscience.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Im wrong, she is not a whistle blower on chemtrails, but her arguments still stand. And so do mine. Thank you for the plane photos. Might these be put in the fuel? seems to me thats a pretty good place to mix it. I will research these planes and let you know what i come up with.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join