It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a look into what is going on with our government.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Then they are at fault too. The planes arent the only culprit, but they are a start, and they arent free from criticism just because others are doing it too. Im not going to justify this type of deceit by saying another is deceiving too, and leave it at that. sorry. Im having enough of a time trying to hold my own with you intelligent thinkers to get into that can of worms too.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe
youtu.be...

How many times are you going to post that video? The guy in that video is a freakin brainwashed loon. And it's even worse for him to admit he's a college-educated person, and then make the abhorrently-false claims that he did in that video.

I wish people could see how ridiculous they look and sound when trying to discuss a topic that has no basis to even exist.

Want to prove me wrong? get out there, request the tests, do your part.

We are not going to do any testing because we don't believe testing needs to be done. It's the "chemtrail" proponents that are making the claims, therefore you need to do the testing so as to give your claims merit.

No tests, no scientists or scientific evidence, no "chemtrails". It's just that simple.

Kristen meghan has the documents to prove what they have shipped to the bases. this is the only explanation for those chemicals on a air force that i can come up with.

Then you haven't done the research. Most of us have. And you're not even paying attention to our posts.

On the point of her receiving barium and strontium on the base, barium sulfate is used in X-ray studies of the gastrointestinal (GI) system which includes the stomach, intestines, and associated organs. Many bases will have their own hospitals and doctors for treatment of personnel.

Strontium has many uses as well including the production of glass and optical material like for eyeglasses. Which would make sense on a base with a hospital and eye doctors who can make glasses for personnel.

The alkaline earth metals also have uses in the construction industry as building materials. So, the base could be receiving those items as part of a building project.

What you're doing is trying to link these compounds that the base is receiving to a conspiracy first instead of trying to find a legitimate, common use for why the base would want these compounds. Medical and building materials would seem more likely than spraying us (and themselves).

Come on, think about it.

edit on 14-4-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

youtu.be...

How many times are you going to post that video? The guy in that video is a freakin brainwashed loon. And it's even worse for him to admit he's a college-educated person, and then make the abhorrently-false claims that he did in that video.

I wish people could see how ridiculous they look and sound when trying to discuss a topic that has no basis to even exist.

Want to prove me wrong? get out there, request the tests, do your part.

We are not going to do any testing because we don't believe testing needs to be done. It's the "chemtrail" proponents that are making the claims, therefore you need to do the testing so as to give your claims merit.

No tests, no scientists or scientific evidence, no "chemtrails". It's just that simple.

Kristen meghan has the documents to prove what they have shipped to the bases. this is the only explanation for those chemicals on a air force that i can come up with.

Then you haven't done the research. Most of us have. And you're not even paying attention to our posts.

On the point of her receiving barium and strontium on the base, barium sulfate is used in X-ray studies of the gastrointestinal (GI) system which includes the stomach, intestines, and associated organs. Many bases will have their own hospitals and doctors for treatment of personnel.

Strontium has many uses as well including the production of glass and optical material like for eyeglasses. Which would make sense on a base with a hospital and eye doctors who can make glasses for personnel.

The alkaline earth metals also have uses in the construction industry as building materials. So, the base could be receiving those items as part of a building project.

What you're doing is trying to link these compounds that the base is receiving to a conspiracy first instead of trying to find a legitimate, common use for why the base would want these compounds. Medical and building materials would seem more likely than spraying us (and themselves).

Come on, think about it.

edit on 14-4-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

Firstly, that man is an angry citizen. I am an angry citizen. he has a college background, fine. I dont. That doesnt give credence to intelligence and deductive reasoning. What youre telling me is to go into everything with a set opinion. Sorry, I will not.

As far as an explanation, who has access to these chemicals in base form? Most dont so we dont know what they do with them, however, i am not aware that the airforce was in the business of making things other than planes. flying planes, and protecting the skies. It is an airfield. there should be no reason to have materials for gastrointestinal studies there, nor is there a reason to have chemicals related to glass making. If money spent on the airforce is funding anything other than what they have been commissioned to do, then i disapprove. they know the skies, they dont know glass making or xrays. and if they did, what are they doing with it? Whether or not you want to justify this with a simple explanation, you should know, these are bad chemicals in large quantities, i still want to know the uses for them.

And absolutely, dont test because you "know" therefore my claim is moot. i will, but i ask you to prove it also. so when you do believe, its undeniable. Not a very scientific process you have if you ask me. Let me ask, when i do this....get samples and document, will you discredit those too? There is a link between these chemical levels and what theyre doing in the skies. i cant wait for it to be verified.

So I tell you.....Come on, think about it.

And are you trying to say that TPTB would not use chemicals for other than what theyre supposed to be used for? really? Its their cover.

ps, not to mention that these chemicals are reportedly being received to the depot under contractors not on the list. Then when you ask, keep your mouth shut.

edit on 14-4-2013 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

there should be no reason to have materials for gastrointestinal studies there, nor is there a reason to have chemicals related to glass making.

You haven't been to many large military bases I take it?

There are bases with hospitals and eye doctors, so why is that so strange to you?

Here is just one...

www.79mdw.af.mil...

and another that has a dentist...

www.macdill.af.mil...

Again your research needs help..

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

As far as an explanation, who has access to these chemicals in base form? Most dont so we dont know what they do with them, however, i am not aware that the airforce was in the business of making things other than planes. flying planes, and protecting the skies.

There are more than just Air Force personnel on an AF base.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I am a veteran, served OIF on 04, I know about large military bases. A large percentage of bases are now run by civilians, and contractors. Most of the overseas U.S. body there are contractors. The ASP i worked at got turned over to KBR. I know the pervasiveness of it. Ive seen it. Where do you think i get the motivation to question. Because the things i see, and the things ive seen just arent quite right.

I served for 8 yrs, I think i got the knowledge to determine for myself the legitimacy of the claims.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

ps, not to mention that these chemicals are reportedly being received to the depot under contractors not on the list. Then when you ask, keep your mouth shut.

I will ask again, can you show proof of this happening because I can guarantee that isn't happening.

In fact go down to your nearest base and try to get on without telling them who you are and why your there and see what they do?

And being allowed on the base isn't what their going to do.
edit on 14-4-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Then shouldnt the environmental analyst and biochemist in charge of the public safety in regards to the chemicals would have more say so to determine whether or not to let it on base. They would know why it is being used, and give a plausible explanation of it. Kristen Meghan, previously holding that office, didnt see any plausible explanation of it or any explanation that you have given. And when she asked, she was told to shut up, basically. It went beyond her. does the government hold eyeglasses and xray materials in that high a regard? If so, then we seriously do need to intervene and ask even more questions as to why the priorities are so screwed up.

Go on, discredit her, i personally dont see a person putting such a target on themselves just because they want attention, especially with a child. She has a lot to lose and you owe her your ear at the very least for the danger she has put herself in to give such claims.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I served for 8 yrs, I think i got the knowledge to determine for myself the legitimacy of the claims.

Obviously not if you think unknown contractors are allowed onto military bases, and when questioned about it they tell you to keep your mouth shut.

Show me any shred of evidence where this is happening?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Then shouldnt the environmental analyst and biochemist in charge of the public safety in regards to the chemicals would have more say so to determine whether or not to let it on base.

I guarantee those making the deliveries are known contractors, any unknown will not make it past the guard gate.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Well duhh, Of course they get in. Sir, unknown contractor at the gate with a load.......Let them in sgt... but sir......

just let them in.

You really think that the higher ups would be like, nevermind, my guard didnt let them in...chain of command, you do what youre told.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Firstly, that man is an angry citizen. I am an angry citizen. he has a college background, fine. I dont

That doesn't give anyone the right to peddle hoaxes or false information and profess it as truth.

i am not aware that the airforce was in the business of making things other than planes. flying planes, and protecting the skies. It is an airfield. there should be no reason to have materials for gastrointestinal studies there, nor is there a reason to have chemicals related to glass making.

they know the skies, they dont know glass making or xrays

And that's why we keep telling you and other "chemtrail" proponents that you don't know what you're talking about, and to do the research so you can know what you're talking about.

Tinker AFB, like most military bases around the world, are like small cities. They have police, fire, and medical personnel. I know it's hard to believe that someone could go into the Air Force and become a medic.

Tinker AFB (like many around the world) has a hospital. They have surgeons, X-Ray machines, etc. Barium sulphate is used in the X-Ray process to take pictures of the gastrointestinal area of the human body.

You can go right to their website and read about their medical facilities, the 72nd Medical Operations Squadron, and even read about the new orthopedics unit they added onto their hospital, right on the front page:

www.tinker.af.mil...

For you to sit there and falsely claim that "they don't know eyeglass making or X-Rays" is so incomprehensible, that it makes me want to bash my head on a brick wall.

There is a link between these chemical levels and what theyre doing in the skies. i cant wait for it to be verified.

I will lay any amount of money down that it will never happen. You're going to be sorely disappointed. Prepare yourself for the disappointment that will come over you once you find out everything you believed in truly was a HOAX.

That's why there hasn't been any real scientific testing, or lawsuits, or anything along those lines. Very few people believe in the "chemtrail" hoax. And those that do are afraid to get the testing done because once the tests come back proving them wrong, their whole world will be shattered into nothingness.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

Ill keep posting for your review.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Firstly, that man is an angry citizen. I am an angry citizen. he has a college background, fine. I dont

That doesn't give anyone the right to peddle hoaxes or false information and profess it as truth.

i am not aware that the airforce was in the business of making things other than planes. flying planes, and protecting the skies. It is an airfield. there should be no reason to have materials for gastrointestinal studies there, nor is there a reason to have chemicals related to glass making.

they know the skies, they dont know glass making or xrays

And that's why we keep telling you and other "chemtrail" proponents that you don't know what you're talking about, and to do the research so you can know what you're talking about.

Tinker AFB, like most military bases around the world, are like small cities. They have police, fire, and medical personnel. I know it's hard to believe that someone could go into the Air Force and become a medic.

Tinker AFB (like many around the world) has a hospital. They have surgeons, X-Ray machines, etc. Barium sulphate is used in the X-Ray process to take pictures of the gastrointestinal area of the human body.

You can go right to their website and read about their medical facilities, the 72nd Medical Operations Squadron, and even read about the new orthopedics unit they added onto their hospital, right on the front page:

www.tinker.af.mil...

For you to sit there and falsely claim that "they don't know eyeglass making or X-Rays" is so incomprehensible, that it makes me want to bash my head on a brick wall.

There is a link between these chemical levels and what theyre doing in the skies. i cant wait for it to be verified.

I will lay any amount of money down that it will never happen. You're going to be sorely disappointed. Prepare yourself for the disappointment that will come over you once you find out everything you believed in truly was a HOAX.

That's why there hasn't been any real scientific testing, or lawsuits, or anything along those lines. Very few people believe in the "chemtrail" hoax. And those that do are afraid to get the testing done because once the tests come back proving them wrong, their whole world will be shattered into nothingness.

Well, show me the documents. what made your opinion? Are you well versed in air force operations? did you serve. How did you come to your conclusions? What makes you so sure im wrong? do you go by things that i do too? information off the internet? have you found a foolproof method of weeding out the good from the bad? the chaffe from the wheat? NOBODY can, that is why we have these debates.

There hasnt been any scientific testing because it gets hushed up. No lawsuits because people are still blissfully ignorant of what the heck is going on. If you believe it to be a hoax, then fine, stop wasting your time trying to prove your hoax with less pizzazz than im giving. I am providing documents and information for you to make up your own mind.

Please stop trying to discredit me, take a step back, a deep breath and try to conceive of this with a new perspective. It isnt healthy to go into a discussion with a preformed opinion closed to new ideas. thats not what science is about. Thats called politics and trolling. Mind you im not calling you a troll, but I dont get how people can subject themselves to things they wish not to see just because they have the time to.

Obviously youre interested otherwise you would not be here debating with me. You care because you wish for me to "see the light". Please follow the same expectations you have for me that you expect from me.And if i am wrong, then i will admit it, and learn. I hope that i am. Do you think i want to be right? I most certainly do not. But IMO, the evidence presented to me supports my conclusion and therefore i cannot sway.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Are you well versed in air force operations?

I guess that would be a good question for you as you did say you were in the military 8 years?

Honestly, you seem to be a go getter, so why not put your theory to the test....

Go down to your nearest military installation and go up to the gate, so now when they ask you who you are and what you doing there don't tell them anything and try to get on base then come back and let us know how that went.

You see that could make or brake your theory of the unknown contractors being able to get on base..

Just a thought...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

false test as to the obviousness of the outcome. If i was given the blessing to do so by the people in charge, then it is possible. Howevery, i do not have that.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

If i was given the blessing to do so by the people in charge, then it is possible. Howevery, i do not have that.

And guess what..... wait for it..... You wouldn't be unknown if someone knew you were coming now would you?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

And if i am wrong, then i will admit it, and learn.

And therein lies the problem. You've been wrong on numerous occasions just in these two threads alone. And you haven't admitted you were wrong. All you've done is state that you're going to believe what you want to believe no matter what because of the "evidence".

Well, there is not and has never been any evidence to suggest that "chemtrails" can even be theorized, let alone proven.

And therein lies the other problem. You're believing in evidence that doesn't exist. And then you tell us not to try to discredit you.

You can't advertise or peddle false information and then go around thinking you're never going to be discredited.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Do you realize the amount of power the base commanders hold? We let blackwater have the run of our base, no questions asked. we let them pick from random weapons that they could use. You know why? because Instructions were given to us to do so.

Once again, do have you served in the military?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

And if i am wrong, then i will admit it, and learn.

And therein lies the problem. You've been wrong on numerous occasions just in these two threads alone. And you haven't admitted you were wrong. All you've done is state that you're going to believe what you want to believe no matter what because of the "evidence".

Well, there is not and has never been any evidence to suggest that "chemtrails" can even be theorized, let alone proven.

And therein lies the other problem. You're believing in evidence that doesn't exist. And then you tell us not to try to discredit you.

You can't advertise or peddle false information and then go around thinking you're never going to be discredited.

and therein, you show ignorance and ignore my suggestions to prove to me otherwise other than what you say.You demand evidence, i provide, you discredit and show none of your own.

ive give credence to my claims, have you?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join