It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a look into what is going on with our government.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

... i hope you can see where i come from and you can also learn from me and adjust accordingly.

"Adjust accordingly"?
How do you suggest I unlearn something?
Should I flush?
That is both the funniest and the dumbest thing I've ever had directed to me online.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Contrails are clouds formed when water vapor condenses and freezes around small particles (aerosols) that exist in aircraft exhaust.
(Aerosols, really... What kind)

The exhaust of an aircraft contains both gas (vapor) and solid particles. Both of these are important in the formation of contrails. Some elements of the exhaust gasses are not involved in contrail formation but do constitute air pollution
(So we AREpolluting,. with what?)

Emissions include carbon dioxide, water vapor, nitrogen oxides (NOx), carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons such as methane, sulfates (SOx), and soot and metal particles. (Metal particles? like aluminum oxide? maybe barium? stronium? uranium oxide?

)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
youtu.be...

This is what we need to listen to. Were asking for answers. We dont get em, so we find em ourselves. I want answers, If transparency proves me wrong, i am man enough to say, gotcha, you were right. until then, im getting sick, everybody is getting sick, and the only elephant in the room cant hold it in anymore, it stinks.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Be open, take what i say, and apply where you see fit, science is search for truth, you are just spreading doubt. powerful thing my friend.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Emissions include carbon dioxide, water vapor, nitrogen oxides (NOx), carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons such as methane, sulfates (SOx), and soot and metal particles. (Metal particles? like aluminum oxide? maybe barium? stronium? uranium oxide?

Actually they contain this....

Wait did you say uranium oxide?

You would have been better saying it contains fairy dust as that would be more believable than uranium oxide.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

yes, i SUGGESTED uranium oxide.

youtu.be...

Can you help me? Who wants to call their health departments to come test your drinking water? i will, anybody else want to be proactive? cmon, it will be better than looking it up. youll see it for yourself.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe

yes, i SUGGESTED uranium oxide.

youtu.be...

Can you help me? Who wants to call their health departments to come test your drinking water? i will, anybody else want to be proactive? cmon, it will be better than looking it up. youll see it for yourself.

Why not just test a planes contrail and put this whole charade to rest.

Either prove or debunk with an actual test of whats being debated.

Drinking water

Lets test the methane level in our flatulence for evidence of chemtrails

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Can you help me? Who wants to call their health departments to come test your drinking water?

Why depending on where you live it can be done hourly...

Drinking water can be tested around the clock, including hourly, monthly, quarterly, and annually, depending on the location and size of the public water system.

www.cdc.gov...

i will, anybody else want to be proactive?

For someone that doesn't trust the government why would you trust the water department aren't they a government entity?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

When you think about it that could be considered a chemtrail ...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

And how will that prove chemtrails? You do realize that there are a LOT of ground sources for barium, and aluminum, and SOx, and everything else mentioned right? Coal plants, meat factories, steel plants, a huge list. All that would prove is that it's in the area, not where it comes from. The only way to test if it's a chemtrail is to hire a sampling plane (they exist, and are relatively cheap to hire), and test the contrail itself. But not one big chemtrail site has done that yet. Why is that?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

If it leaves a trail, it's no longer just flatulence.
Just sayin'...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I am trying to come up with a proactive approach that involves more than me. If you have any other suggestions as to which the avenues i can pursue....other that dropping it, then i will explore said option to my ability. until then, all i have to fall upon is testing. I will call and tomorrow and see what i can do. i will document and post my findings if i can. until then, its as simple as calling and requesting,

You ask me to back up the veracity of my claims, i state that i will. to my best knowledge. But yet some still question. fine. but dont question me on ALL my decisions and opinions, it just leads to you being difficult. Want to prove me wrong? get out there, request the tests, do your part. maybe you will find other clues valuable as to why this is. I believe there are high levels of these four materials in out environment, Request the tests.

If there are, can anybody offer me any other plausible explanation as to why this is?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by InhaleExhale

When you think about it that could be considered a chemtrail ...

the invisible silent and deadly kind

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Now you need to learn about hydrology.
Water from your tap comes from so many places, and you would need a mineral study from all of them before even suggesting that maybe, just maybe, something from 30K+ feet over your head found it's way into your glass.
You really should think things through.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I believe there are high levels of these four materials in out environment, Request the tests.

And that will some how be evidence FOR chemtrails?

If there are, can anybody offer me any other plausible explanation as to why this is?

In most major cities they have areas called industrial areas where all sorts of factories operate and spew junk into the environment at ground level.

So much to be concerned about yet people debate about believing (yes believing as you would in a deity) in chemtrails when if its science as the believers say why cant the science be put forth and not misinterpreted info as has been for the last 10-15 years since this debate began.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

It's because aluminum, barium and other minerals are all part of crustal earth. There are few places where these aren't found in the soil, which means it is also in the water, and it's in the air with every breeze, dusty road, and slide into home.
It is meaningless, useless, and has been tried before.
It's not proactive to continue to pursue something beyond reasonableness.
It's folly.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

If it leaves a trail, it's no longer just flatulence.

That's one trail I don't want to get caught under....

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

hahaha, funny.....except this is not a joke,and therefore, i am not joking. I will do more than most ops and i will be proactive with tests, and see what comes up of it.

This is true that some of these, maybe all are naturally occuring metals in our environment, but not at the levels that are being found. These are off the charts levels.

www.stopsprayingcalifornia.com...

drlwilson.com...

this is a study on uranium. and its effects.

www.conflictandhealth.com...

so here are some papers.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Coal plants, among other things pump out SO2, NOx, CO2, particulate matter, and mercury.

Steel plants pump out a lot of different emissions, and use limestone, magnesium carbonate, lime, magnesium oxide, which all have at least a small amount in the emissions.

Various plants have nasty emissions that include the chemicals found in soil tests, and are all at ground level, which a much more likely source for those chemicals, than the planes flying way overhead are.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Maybe you should think it through too. Where does the water that we drink come from genius? does it magically appear? no our watersources get replenished by the rain. These are nanoparticles, and the planes fly over spewing this. What happens? The CLOUDS BELOW THE PLANE, WHERE THE HUMIDITY HAS RISEN TO, and even if it is ice particles, where did the ice come from seeing as the humidity is below the plane? and if ice has formed crystals, wouldnt they drop? spread it to our fields, our yards, and on our food and water. enough said. If you can find another plausible solution is that which we have questioned over and over and continue to get distractions and bullcrap, non transparent answers. that leads to us being a little concerned and question what the heck is going on. Kristen meghan has the documents to prove what they have shipped to the bases. this is the only explanation for those chemicals on a air force that i can come up with.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join