It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a look into what is going on with our government.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity
After seeing a b52 fly at tree top level with thick white aerosol exiting from all engines and seeing the aerosol turned on and off ............I KNOW THEY ARE SPRAYING SOME THING ON US PERIOD.

You're not being sprayed, period. I can't imagine living such a fearful life of something that doesn't exist.

B-52's have the oldest, and dirtiest-burning engines in our fleet of current aircraft. What you saw was either the dirty exhaust:

Or you saw the wing vortices:

You're not being sprayed.

edit on 14-4-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

My context is, bad health, cancer, asthma, organ problems. What do we do? we go to the doctors so they can give us medicine for the SYMPTOM not the problem, Therefore we will be back. Doctors push these pills from the FDA and get bonuses for it. keep us sick, we cant fight, keep us sick, we become dependant on medicine, keep us sick, were not operating at full capacity. If we worry about sickness, we worry less about what theyre doing. Bees are dying off, wonder why? maybe the toxins from this stuff is killing them. They are unsure of why the bees are dying off, Some have a good idea, but no definitive proof yet. If bees go, there goes the pollinators. When they go, bye bye.

It all links together.

If they can keep us arguing about this stuff, then they got us where they want us, unsure of whats actually going on so we accept the easier to digest theory. This isnt the time for that. Open your eyes, step back and just think about it.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

and use common sense.

I can't argue with that, but there are those who refuse to do it...

If i were to watch the same set of videos you watched, it would be irrelevant whether or not we came up to the same conclusion, because we wont.

I wouldn't expect us to...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

We have more health problems than ever before, even WITH the knowledge of bacteria, hygiene, health, and the various fields. More people are dependant on pharmaceuticals than ever before, and the companies are swimming in our money while were broke, tired, sick, and very pissed off.

And chemtrails are the cause of this?

We have been infiltrated by the most advanced, able terrorist organization in existance. This scheme will go down in history.

Who is this terrorist organization you speak about, and what scheme are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I drew my own independant conclusion from the information i have available

May I suggest you did not do a balanced job researching?
If you Google "contrail studies - chemtrails" (you have to use the minus sign) you will get a long list of studies that prove contrails can and do everything you are told and believe only "chemtrails" can. You will find the chemical analysis of a contrail itself, collected by planes actually flying through contrails to get their samples. You will find that they are studied because even the people who study them want to know what effect they produce to the planet....it's why they are studied at all.

You will not find sampling of surface water, sampling ground level air, conspiracy, suspicion, and ignorance of the really relevant science involved. Which is all a really thoughtful person who knows the science finds on a "chemtrail" site.

And you won't find a "donate" button, or plea to purchase anything. Nor ads for crap that only an idiot would think works.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Chemtrails are Not the only cause, but they are a large cause. And TPTB are the terrorists, what would we call them? This whole scenario is just still sinking in, Hopefully i can sort it out with help from all of you.

I understand and realize that skepticism is natural, i also understand and realize its a hard, big thing to prove. I can and will do my best to show it for what it is. This thread is just the start to the things im going to find and show.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Hence, ideas presented to me to help with my research. thank you. i will make more of an effort to 'balance" it out. But I cant help but to not put anything the govt and "official" studies even with a grain of salt. too much false crap with them. May i also suggest that even the studies, done to the contrary could have been ignored, misled, and fixed. Then again, so could my material. When i watch these things, i listen intently, i am not of science, but i have a good view on it.

We all want to find the truth, hence why where all on ats debating over such hot issues as this. Whatever plays out, Our govt is playing treason on us, and laughing at us behind our backs. even if this chemtrail is untrue, the utter fact remains that there is too much in secret, and too much done to turn and go, nah, they aint doin nothing. We are being duped. War for what? who cares ole billy got a bj, i dont care to see why palin isnt right. i do not care to be involved in fixed elections,and as a former military veteran, i do not care to fight THEIR enemies and be showed propoganda to fire me up.

I do not care to be labeled as unpatriotic because i question what my government is ultimately up to. I have a right to know. I have a right to ask, and i have a right to share. maybe im wrong, but there is a shred of truth in there somewhere and i can hope somebody with proper deductive skills can only see it. I spent two years on this topic, I cant show you everything i found, but i can say, the time is coming for something to flip your switch and you have your wow wtf moment. Until then i will try to help that process.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Okay OP I can see your really wanting to find the truth and it shows in your tenacity, but that tenacity can become a hindrance.

Wanting to learn is a good thing, but you have to be able to divide the crap (chemtrails) from the truth (contrails)

Nobody here is telling you what to believe in, but they are trying to educate you to the fact that chemtrails aren't what you think they are.

It would really help you out to do research beyond youtube, but that is up to you..

Good Luck finding whatever you are looking for, but I hope it is evidence that chemtrails are real that way you can justify your paranoia.

Maybe paranoia was a bit harsh, but you do see where I am going with this right?
edit on 14-4-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Must be a really awful life to believe all the crap you do about how you are the unwilling, helpless victim of some nameless "them" who only want to do bad stuff to you.

Good lord, is there no conspiracy you don't believe?

Why do we have more asthma now? Because people are being diagnosed better. I am one of them. My whole life, I have never been able to run or engage in many really physical activities without getting out of breath and coughing. I was diagnosed finally when I was 50. Every year, more disease and medical conditions are pinned down in more detail. This means more people are being diagnosed with previously unknown problems. Medical science advances, just like all science does. It does not necessarily mean more people have a condition.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
There is a reason they call it the Military Medical Industrial Complex.

Sickness fuels a big portion of the GDP-and world economy. As long as health (care) is profit driven no one well truly get well and it makes sense to even induce sickness if need be.

Sad indeed

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

My opinion is, contrails are basically clouds created by the warm air of the engines, and the cold air of the atmosphere. The warm air cools and the cloud disappears, from the ground view, a relatively short time of travel of the plane. chemtrails stay, drift, and expand, they dont go away. which means excessive moisture from as of yet, an unknown chemical is present. otherwise, why are they being made? The fact that these things stick around proves to me its more than temp difference and moisture. Why would a jet engine at 30,000ft produce moisture clouds? its above where the moisure resides. Who gave them the ok to seed our clouds? why? what for? Shouldnt that be a decision made by properly educating the public and asking them?

Why are depot bases accepting these chemicals from unknown contractors? I do my research. now do yours.I tell you these things so that you too can go out and have an unbiased opinion. i show you the trail, now follow and compare to your current beliefs, be open enough to integrate and draw an independant conclusion.

I wouldnt just come out and say this stuff so strongly if i didnt do my research to the best of my limited ability.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

continue to be blind. not saying this stuff wasnt around beforehand, these problems have been chronic and widely accepted as the way it is. This kind of stuff only aggravates problems, and creates too. Not the whole cause, but stop thinking of the way it is. Think of it as the way it is because of this crap.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You do NOT have a good idea about the science.
If you did, you wouldn't believe in "chemtrails."
That is the differentiation I have discovered during my research about "chemtrails". If people understand the science involved, they laugh at "chemtrail" theory. If they don't have a clue, they believe.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

My opinion is, contrails are basically clouds created by the warm air of the engines, and the cold air of the atmosphere. The warm air cools and the cloud disappears, from the ground view, a relatively short time of travel of the plane. chemtrails stay, drift, and expand, they dont go away. which means excessive moisture from as of yet, an unknown chemical is present.

I see where you fundamentally went wrong...

Persistent contrails can last for hours to days, and spread over thousands of square kilometers, becoming indistinguishable from naturally occurring cirrus clouds.

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

Because contrails are formed at high altitudes where the winds are usually very strong, they will move away from the area where they originated. Often, when we look up into the sky, we will see old persistent contrails that formed far away but moved overhead because of the wind.

So you see essentially what you have been told about contrails lasting only a short time and chemtrails last and spread was a lie.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

My opinion is, contrails are basically clouds created by the warm air of the engines, and the cold air of the atmosphere. The warm air cools and the cloud disappears, from the ground view, a relatively short time of travel of the plane. chemtrails stay, drift, and expand, they dont go away. which means excessive moisture from as of yet, an unknown chemical is present.

I see where you fundamentally went wrong...

Persistent contrails can last for hours to days, and spread over thousands of square kilometers, becoming indistinguishable from naturally occurring cirrus clouds.

Because contrails are formed at high altitudes where the winds are usually very strong, they will move away from the area where they originated. Often, when we look up into the sky, we will see old persistent contrails that formed far away but moved overhead because of the wind.

So you see essentially what you have been told about contrails lasting only a short time and chemtrails last and spread was a lie.

Now get ready for it being a Gov.com website, how can you trust TPTB, they own everything, you, me, my neighbors dog.

TPTB are the terrorists and this is their plan, your not looking at the big picture

link   

I dont have a good idea of science? So your idea is to discredit those who question? thats not science. It is the standard of science used by others, but true scientists question any plausible idea. Do you have any plausible ideas? Ive presented you with the idea that these trails are droppng down upon us, Whatever they are, and they are causing serious issues. We need to know what is being introduced into our water, our air, the ground, us, and find out what it does. It isnt biodiesel theyre using up there. they are highly combustible liquids with cancerous properties(exploring just a trail possibility). We are still allowed to question, and make our own conclusions on what the right answers are.

My idea of science is........I offer my hypothesis with evidence, yours is to present evidence to the contrary, Then we go from there. Instead you suggest I am wrong, try to discredit me with your blazae bla attitude, and offer no scientific evidence otherwise. Atleast Ive made the attempt to present you with the information, All you attempt is to do is to discredit me.

Not an attack, i hope you can see where i come from and you can also learn from me and adjust accordingly.

link   

Why are depot bases accepting these chemicals from unknown contractors? I do my research. now do yours.

Please show me evidence that this is happening?

I can guarantee no base is accepting anything from unknown contractors.

As far as your research goes I hate to say it, but it really needs some help. As far as me doing research I can promise you I have and still do.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Ive presented you with the idea that these trails are droppng down upon us,

Where would spraying be done for this to occur?

Would it be directly above, 100 km down wind, where?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

OH, geez. You don't have a clue about how the atmosphere works, including the conditions needed to make a persistent contrail.

First, ask yourself.....a cirrus cloud can persist for long than a few minutes, why can't a contrail? You do know clouds last longer than a few minutes, right? Something to think about....

Get offline, get a weather guide, go outside, and learn something. You will be better for it.

Then get the book "Voodoo Histories: The Role of Conspiracy Theory" by David Aaronovitch.
Every conspiracy you believe is just a rehash of the previous eras, clear back through time. It's why conspiracies don't make sense....if someone was really running the world, the world would know by now.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Your ideas are WRONG.
It's an empirical problem. Something you can count and measure.

Ive presented you with the idea that these trails are droppng down upon us

The only thing dropping down upon us from high altitude is fairly large hail. Small particles, like the itty-bitty pieces of ice surrounding a few molecules of soot in a persistent contrail, would take hours or days to get to ground level, if they fell down at all. There are things called wind and drift you have to take into account. This is standard physics, not something you can really claim you have an opinion about.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join