It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a look into what is going on with our government.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This video gives a good look into whats going on, It goes over evidence strongly showing the testimony, and eyewitness reports that got ignored, not aired, and so on. it shows a completely different side of what weve been told.

youtu.be...

The next video is one made by an engineer who called for a petition amongst a thousand or so, maybe more. top engineers, structural, skyscraper architects, demolition experts, and many more. they all want to know scientifically what went on. Its a long one too. but very eye opening.

ps, mods, i didnt realize this posted to the chemtrail forum, would you please move it to whatever forum you see fit? thank you in advance.

youtu.be...

kinda the only plausible expanation to me that weve been duped.

This gave them more control over our skies, these planes who spew this pollutant into our rain clouds, are poisoning us and making us believe its something else.

IMO, this to me verifies her legitimacy.

youtu.be...

This will help explain the science behind chemtrails. so you better understand.

youtu.be...

And this is an example of what theyre doing.

youtu.be...

I offer little opinion, but all that adds it up to me, they keep us dazed and confused while keeping us sick,when we get sick, the big pharma and govt programs take over so were indebted financially, mentally, socially, and we shouldnt question them.

sometimes you just gotta go enough is enough.

Yea, bring on the trolls, but for those of you open enough to see the information i presented to you, instead of demanding more, thank you. As for you who wants"pictures" or it didnt happen? you have a computer, obviously you have internet, use it. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. if you find something valuable, bring it into the topic, otherwise, just do your own research.

edit on 14-4-2013 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There is no question in my mind that they're poisoning us.....it's sad but it's more sad that people refuse to believe what's right in front of their eyes...prepapre to get flamed.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
i am prepared, the truth will stand out.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Yes, have you? None of this is your research is it?

if you find something valuable, bring it into the topic, otherwise, just do your own research.

Your Chemtrail video "the Facts" is rather ignorant of facts and shows mislabeled pics in just the first 20 seconds.

I offer little opinion,

Yes, you have let others make it for you

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
How do 9/11 and chemtrails relate?

I am speechless....

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

i am prepared, the truth will stand out.

Just not from those videos you posted...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dangerish

.....it's sad but it's more sad that people refuse to believe what's right in front of their eyes..

No truer words have ever been said...

Their contrails, but don't tell the other chemtrail believers it will be our little secret...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
just as you ask what my information means, and just as you ask what i have it to back it up on...do you? then please contribute with the information.

they relate because they gained final control over our skies with 9/11. now they use it to drop chemicals on us without our knowledge and consent. can can see that it affects our population, its just starting to come out as to how. Its all a continuous scheme to keep us confused, and overwhelmed to see what the big picture is.

just a question.....it takes around 4 hrs and 15 min to watch the videos i posted, it hasnt been that long......so you take the time to discredit, and nay say, but you are not willing to put time into them and watch....unless youve seen them before and i cant help you see.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The truth is the only thing that maintains integrity when held under the "flames".

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe
IMO, this to me verifies her legitimacy.

youtu.be...

Kristen Meghan already discredited herself in her own videos. As did I in my post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This will help explain the science behind chemtrails. so you better understand.

youtu.be...

There's no science of any kind in that video. All there is is someone giving their opinion on what they think "chemtrails" look like:

Oh em gee look at these contrails that are spreading out in the sky back in the 1940's!!!

They must've started spraying everybody back when planes could start flying. They had it all planned out before planes were even invented so that once planes started flying, they could start spraying you.

Give me a freakin break.

What people who peddle this kind of disinformation fail to realize is that persistent, spreading contrails have been seen and produced from airplane engines since near the dawn of powered flight.

In the following image, the top picture is from "today" and the bottom one is from the 1960's:

They look identical.

The more planes that enter our skies, the more contrails there will be. This fact cannot be disputed. The following image shows the increase in air traffic from 1989 to 2004 at just one location:

Yes, people are noticing something happening in the sky. More planes are creating more contrails. That's it.

And this is an example of what theyre doing.

youtu.be...

That video is debunked here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was a fuel dump along with contrails.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

After seeing a b52 fly at tree top level with thick white aerosol exiting from all engines and seeing the aerosol turned on and off ............I KNOW THEY ARE SPRAYING SOME THING ON US PERIOD.
At this low level dont try to say it was water vapor!!
edit on 14-4-2013 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
And you, once again ignore where shh herself says she's not talking about chemtrails, but about exposures on the ground that ignored EPA rules. She days she doesn't know anything certain about chemtrails except she believes in then.

As for the third video those are aerodynamic contrails off flap fairings. Again nothing to do with chemtrails. Most large aircraft have them, and they're solid, no nozzles no links to any tanks of any sort.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

It was a fuel dump along with contrails.

Whats in the fuel? where does it go? once again, did you watch my videos? short 4 hrs.

Guys, watch my evidence presented and stop with the opinions until you have time to form one. contrails are fine, but when you look up, there's an obvious difference. the pollutants are in everything and the EPA refuses to acknowledge it. Lets blame everybodies sicknesses on other things, which sometimes the causes are different, but lets not get to the actual problem. well here it all it is in black and white.

Can you not admit that things arent what they should be? I give you folks praise for being so inquisitive and not believing everything. but dont put your opinions into concrete until you add up the big picture. we are purposely being sickened, drained, and taken advantage of on all fronts. This is a small part in the real big picture of propoganda, and terrorism.

What im saying is, even with the 9/11, any smart invidual with a good head on their shoulders, based on the evidence i presented should and will conclude that it was an inside job. The terrorists are controlling our government. Therefore, shouldnt we conclude that they dont have our best interest at heart, and anything we approach with skepticism which instantly gets blacklisted should be redflagged and questioned.

9/11 offered them the ability to take control of the skies, TSA ensures other false flag issues we feel need to be addressed while being led away from the actual blood trail. once again, if you didnt watch my videos, dont bother to comment.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

just a question.....it takes around 4 hrs and 15 min to watch the videos i posted, it hasnt been that long......so you take the time to discredit, and nay say, but you are not willing to put time into them and watch....unless youve seen them before and i cant help you see.

I can say I have seen those videos and really don't care to watch them again...

Thanks anyway at least you tried..Although not very hard you did try...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Considering humans are living longer than ever I hope they poison us even more.

Lets hear it for chemtrails! They make life long and happy!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
[more

So in your opinions, what other conclusions should i come up with. Should i just go, interesting, but irrelevant to the big picture? Should i give up?

Not really. I drew my own independant conclusion from the information i have available over the last two years, and have found that we are going down a hole we cant come out of if we dont open our eyes and use common sense.

If i were to watch the same set of videos you watched, it would be irrelevant whether or not we came up to the same conclusion, because we wont. i am my own and cant think how others do. we all think differently. So in my opinion, all my dots have lined up to show this situation. Believe it or not, but i believe that its the truth, IMO.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Considering humans are living longer than ever I hope they poison us even more.

Interesting theory...

Now that is a theory that I could get behind...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

[more

So in your opinions, what other conclusions should i come up with. Should i just go, interesting, but irrelevant to the big picture? Should i give up?

Not really. I drew my own independant conclusion from the information i have available over the last two years, and have found that we are going down a hole we cant come out of if we dont open our eyes and use common sense.

If i were to watch the same set of videos you watched, it would be irrelevant whether or not we came up to the same conclusion, because we wont. i am my own and cant think how others do. we all think differently. So in my opinion, all my dots have lined up to show this situation. Believe it or not, but i believe that its the truth, IMO.

You need to put it into context. What purpose would the government be spraying its people for?

To kill them? Well that obviously isn't happening is it?

In order for any conspiracy to be relevant you need to establish a motive for what someone stands to gain by doing it. There isn't any as far as chemtrails go which is why most people no longer believe it.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

We have more health problems than ever before, even WITH the knowledge of bacteria, hygiene, health, and the various fields. More people are dependant on pharmaceuticals than ever before, and the companies are swimming in our money while were broke, tired, sick, and very pissed off.

We have been infiltrated by the most advanced, able terrorist organization in existance. This scheme will go down in history.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

It might take 4 hours plus if you have never seen them before, but all these videos (just the chemtrail ones) have been presented here before. And debunked. They are wrong, easily proven if you know what you are looking at and understand the science.

That you believe them means you have not taken the time to research. You are reactionary, see something you don't understand, and went online to find the "answer", then never questioned what you were told.

Debunkers are the only one who really research on this forum. The believers just continue to bring the same tired, debunked, and old crap that has already been discussed. Repetition does not make something more believable. It only shows how lazy believers are, and how gullible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join