It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robotic Bees to Pollinate Monsanto Crops

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hate to be the bible thumper. But Im pretty sure I read about some mechanical insects that sting the population and spread horrible viruses in revelations lol. Self fulfilling prophecy for the win.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

Didn't Richie rich have a robotic bee for spying or was that a wasp?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Three years ago I did the same topic on that, Really cool stuff but it also has some degree of spying if you ask me now...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-4-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
Three years ago I did the same topic on that, Really cool stuff but it also has some degree of spying if you ask me now...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-4-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

What a shame your thread didn't get the attention it deserved 3yrs ago...it's really well done and spells out much of what we are discussing in this thread. I hope other members will take a look at the research you did..

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Thanx.. I think many then weren't in the mood for robotic flying insects

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

It would be fun though to have a robobee drone you could control from a smartphone app. I want one.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
lol so instead of dealing with the bee problem they just build their own bees. Heh problem solved I guess.

edit on 14/4/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

Yeah, Monsanto's problem solved. Our problem is Monsanto.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Could they be(bee groan) programmed to collect DNA or anything tiny that "they" want to have info from. You throw a drink away with a straw in it and one of these robot bees lands, cuts a portion of the straw with your spit on it, puts it inside some holder and back to the lab/data centre. Or maybe just lands on your head and cuts a piece of hair. Drug use info is in your hair as well as DNA. It's CONSPIRACY THEORY CENTRAL on this one.
Good luck fellow travellers! lol
edit on 16/4/2013 by Lucas73 because: changed trained to programmed

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Why can't the governments just do the right thing and shut Monsanto down once and for all before they kill us all. Honestly, they need to be shut down, just that nobody in government has the balls or their pockets are too full of Monsanto cash.

I'd love to run for PM here in AU. Banning Monsanto and every last one of their products would be one of the first things on the agenda and I wouldn't be bought out like so many other weak minded greedy politicians. Vote for me guys...lol I'll fix all the big polluters and frauds..

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

My feeling is that these Robobees wont just be used for environmental 'monitoring, search-and-rescue operations and crop pollination in the future.' They will also be used for spying on us!!

We could already have a few in our apartments!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join