It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Entities, EMF Waves, Mythology, and how they all May or May Not be connected

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by crzayfool

Wow,

Thank you for that post. You have provided the only thing that has added any sense making to my experiences in years. Suddenly things are moving along again.

You have provided such a simple explanation and it really makes sense to me. It makes me wonder if somehow the two 'bodies' (or minds, as you have put it) somehow hold the same charge and if, as they get closer, they try to repel one another and that is what makes the 'vibration' intensify and deepen?

The way you wrote it also makes it really silly; the same mind freaking itself out.

But yeah, I have experienced mostly pure, unadulterated fear 'in there'; like it is straight from the cosmic-fear-tap. I have become fairly disciplined at staying in it and remaining objective, even when it gets all 'Laserium', if you know what I mean. At some point something in me just stops and I shake it off and wake up. I guess I have been too focused on the fear; I thought it had a message. But thanks to your post, i think it's just me.

How cool.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Fantastic thread.
I just wanted to add that the ancient
Egyptians believed the Sun was a sentient being
well aware of what was hapoening on "it's" 3rd out planet .

With frequencies and ghost harmonics of frequencies
who knows? maybe they could hear GOD.
Great thread again..

Now... So are you 83 years old or just like being called 83?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'll have to re-read your post again more carefully, OP, but from a preliminary reading I'm trying to figure out how / why you're tying "hooded beings" in with this, specifically.

I've told this story here before, I believe, but it somehow seems relevant here.

I have actually seen a "hooded being" when I was a young child.

At this point I was spending a lot of time at my grandparents' house in the summer, as my grandmother would babysit me for my mother. They had 2 bathrooms-- one on the ground floor, and one in the basement. And for whatever reason, my grandparents always showered in the basement. This one day I was watching television when my grandmother went to take a shower. I can't recall if I always went with her, or if I only felt the need this particular day-- but I didn't want to be alone upstairs, so I went into the basement bathroom with her, while she showered. This wasn't too weird as I was only maybe 5 or 6 at the time. Pretty young.

So my grandmother was in the shower. I know some of you may be thinking that I was just working myself up, not wanting to be alone, and being in a creepy basement to boot. However, the basement wasn't all that creepy to me. I used to like going down there and digging through my grandfather's stuff.

Anyway... she's in the shower and I'm sitting on the closed toilet, patiently waiting for her, when I heard a tap on the door. I didn't know what this was, and didn't know what to think of it. I don't recall thinking much. I stood up, stepped to the door, and opened it.

Standing before me was what looked like a large, shadowy being. I can't recall if it seemed like it was composed of shadow, or just very dark..... part of my mind/memory wants to say it was the former. It was very tall, taking up most of the whole doorway, and it looked like it was wearing a long black robe, with a hood on its head. I saw no face, or anything but the outline of a person wearing a dark robe.

Unsurprisingly, I freaked out, yelled, slammed the door, and locked the knob. After I did this, I swear I saw the knob jiggle as if someone were testing it, or trying to open it.

My grandmother flew out of the shower to see what was wrong. I explained everything to her. She looked and there was no one outside of the door. Nothing. There were no shadows, or anything that I could have mistaken for the figure I saw. It was just normal again. Strangely enough, my grandmother always believed my account. I don't know her thoughts on the supernatural, other than the fact that she was deeply religious, and disliked it when I read anything pertaining to horror or the occult.

So yeah, that's my story. Freaked me the hell out. Never forgot that. Only time I ever saw / experienced anything like that. I wasn't a child prone to telling stories, and I had a firm grasp on fantasy versus reality. So yeah... very strange experience.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I am glad I could shed some light on what you may be experiencing.

That little snippet has been sitting on my phone for months now and I'm delighted someone can relate.
I wrote it for my Mother to read as she experiences sleep paralysis along with the 'cosmic-fear-tap' sensation on a frequent basis (myself, only a handful of times - which I am almost glad of).

I hope that in time and through further research you'll be able to learn to not be afraid. I am yet to do so and so is my Mum. Once that feeling hits, when your that rabbit caught in headlights, and you just can't fathom what the hell is going on it's really difficult to remember that it's only you standing across the room... the mind is just too powerful.

Originally posted by Bybyots
reply to post by crzayfool

It makes me wonder if somehow the two 'bodies' (or minds, as you have put it) somehow hold the same charge and if, as they get closer, they try to repel one another and that is what makes the 'vibration' intensify and deepen

Like a pushing two opposing magnets together on a table until they quickly snap together when they unexpectedly find an attracting pole.
I would have thought that the charges would be almost identical, having theoretically come from the same source You. They probably interfere with each-other as they come closer together - as an electric guitar string would if you plucked it and gradually held it closer to it's amplifier speaker.

~CrazyFool
edit on 16-4-2013 by crzayfool because: quoted

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

I have actually seen a "hooded being" when I was a young child.

...that's my story. Freaked me the hell out. Never forgot that. Only time I ever saw / experienced anything like that. I wasn't a child prone to telling stories, and I had a firm grasp on fantasy versus reality. So yeah... very strange experience.

I've seen what I can only explain as a black bed-sheet with tears in it fly over me whilst talking to my, now ex, girlfriend on the phone.

I was probably about 15 or 16 years old at the time. I was semi-laying on my bed up against the headboard with my door open, the lights on and my parents across the hallway, with their door open and lights on, arranging something with me and my girlfriend (though I can't remember what exactly it was we were talking about).

Anyway... out of nowhere something flew over me for a split second so I caught only a fraction of a second glimpse at it. It didn't really appear to come from any where or go anywhere either it was just there and then not - though you could see that it was travelling at quite a pace... 15 miles an hour maybe? Bearing in mind my bedroom is about 12ft across. It was black and looked like a bed-sheet that had been attacked by a tiger.

And that's it... came and went really quickly. Didn't have any interaction with it. Just made my butt nearly explode and my heart fly through the phone and hit my girlfriend in the face where it jumped so hard.

I thought it very strange afterward, though, that it should happen in a perfectly lit room half way through normal conversation. There were no "creepy" settings or unusual circumstances. Just a regular night minutes before bed.

~CrzayFool

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by unb3k44n7
ATS
Unknown Entities, EMF Waves, Mythology, and how they all May or May Not be connected

Is it our minds playing a trick, or is there something more lurking in the shadows of this world that we cannot see, but sometimes hear through the vibrations.

If you're talking about sound, well, that actually HAS vibrations - vibrations of the air. Sound is waves of compression and rarefaction in air - a longitudinal wave. That's the only thing here that actually is a vibration of something, though.

And what are the "vibrations" ...

Well, in the case you're discussing, it's vibrations of air. Pretty straight forward.

As far as has been determined, brainwaves are influenced by these various frequency "vibrations"

As you may probably know already there's Gamma(30-70hz), Beta(13-30hz)), Alpha(7-13hz), Theta(4-7hz), and Delta Brainwaves which range from 1-4hz. These various brainwaves all comprehend these various "vibrations" depending on which state you brain is in at a given time.

Not at all. First, there's no such critter as "frequency vibrations", this is a nonsense term. Vibrations may have a frequency, in most cases they've got any number of frequencies mixed together. That's how you make complex waveforms. But brainwaves are not sound. They are not vibrations. Brainwaves aren't radio waves. They're caused by patterns of activation in your brain, and since most cranial neurons have firing rates from 30ms to 100ms, you get these sets of frequencies. In this case, it's a firing frequency of neurons, it causes very very small electric and magnetic fields, but no sound, no radio waves.

Beyond that there are even lower-frequency sound waves known as ELF waves (Extremely Low-Frequency) These are the kinds of waves used in deep underwater communications with vessels like submarines, usually military, since other waves cannot penetrate to the extent and depths as ELF waves can.

Here's where you confuse sound and radio. Sound is a wave of compression in a medium, usually air, it's a longitudinal wave. Radio is a wave of electric and magnetic fields, it's a transverse wave. They're as different as can be. An ELF radio wave is not an ELF sound wave. An audible frequency radio wave can't be heard, because it's not sound. An audible frequency sound wave can't be received on a radio receiver, because it's not radio.

Elf waves can also come from Natural sources

That source is discussing ELF radio, which is not ELF sound.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

And from there, leads me to yet another question, and it's a doozy of the whole thread

Are there other frequency waves, not yet documented or listed in research papers, ones that we have not yet discovered in science (physics)?

There aren't ANY 'frequency waves', because there isn't any such thing.

What if purported "UFOs" or unknown entities operate within even ANOTHER DIFFERENT 'Sound' or 'Light' Frequency that we and scientists are STILL YET unaware of?

I know "secret frequencies" are a meme on ATS, but they seriously don't exist. It's piddly to sweep across the entire audio band with a function generator. Plus, pretty much any impulse function (a 'pop') contains a shotgun of audio frequencies, if done perfectly, it'll contain all of them.

I mean, we make new discoveries everyday, such as the ever so recent God Particle using the LHC Large Hadron Collider, there must be more room for further research on various waves, I do not think I am yet convinced this is all that there is in this world -- Are you?

If you're talking audio or radio frequencies, then yes, we're onto all of them. That's pretty basic stuff.

Also maybe read up on Entrainment science - using waves to alter brain waves and moods

You'd have to say what sort of wave, remember audio and radio are totally disjoint.

Is there some truth to Greek mythology coinciding with our history and STILL being a part of our lives here on earth today? I mean we are still seeing and hearing about many of these beings today? Did every single person reporting these things throughout history make every single report up for entertainment? I mean...What have you?!

People's perceptions tend to fail in common ways, because we all share a common bauplan. Given ambiguous inputs, we see faces. Given white noise in our ears, we hear voices just outside of our perception. It's due to the way your brain processes inputs. You will note that you rarely see purple squids, it's always people shapes.

... that would allow us to not only SEE these purported unknown entities, but allows us to not only HEAR them "better" , but will also allow a door of communication to open between us and them?

Only if you further damage your perception, if you used the right drugs you might get to a state where you can't distinguish between misperception and reality, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Im not so sure about "radio and audio being completely different" Look up longitudinal em waves....gets into geometry of spacetime and all sorts of neat #.....pressure waves......density of time.....IM TOO DRUNK TO CARE ABOUT WHAT I AM POSTING...STAR IF YOU AGREE!!!

edit on 16-4-2013 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)[/editby
MUST READ SITE FOR ALL HERE: acoustic trauma: bioeffects of sound
edit on 16-4-2013 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

And from there, leads me to yet another question, and it's a doozy of the whole thread

Are there other frequency waves, not yet documented or listed in research papers, ones that we have not yet discovered in science (physics)?

There aren't ANY 'frequency waves', because there isn't any such thing.

What if purported "UFOs" or unknown entities operate within even ANOTHER DIFFERENT 'Sound' or 'Light' Frequency that we and scientists are STILL YET unaware of?

I know "secret frequencies" are a meme on ATS, but they seriously don't exist. It's piddly to sweep across the entire audio band with a function generator. Plus, pretty much any impulse function (a 'pop') contains a shotgun of audio frequencies, if done perfectly, it'll contain all of them.

I mean, we make new discoveries everyday, such as the ever so recent God Particle using the LHC Large Hadron Collider, there must be more room for further research on various waves, I do not think I am yet convinced this is all that there is in this world -- Are you?

If you're talking audio or radio frequencies, then yes, we're onto all of them. That's pretty basic stuff.

Also maybe read up on Entrainment science - using waves to alter brain waves and moods

You'd have to say what sort of wave, remember audio and radio are totally disjoint.

Is there some truth to Greek mythology coinciding with our history and STILL being a part of our lives here on earth today? I mean we are still seeing and hearing about many of these beings today? Did every single person reporting these things throughout history make every single report up for entertainment? I mean...What have you?!

People's perceptions tend to fail in common ways, because we all share a common bauplan. Given ambiguous inputs, we see faces. Given white noise in our ears, we hear voices just outside of our perception. It's due to the way your brain processes inputs. You will note that you rarely see purple squids, it's always people shapes.

... that would allow us to not only SEE these purported unknown entities, but allows us to not only HEAR them "better" , but will also allow a door of communication to open between us and them?

Only if you further damage your perception, if you used the right drugs you might get to a state where you can't distinguish between misperception and reality, I suppose.

I understood from the off that I did not elaborate on my thread, thanks for pointing out my errors.
I wish and should have taken time to make my thread more specific and also elaborate further on what I wished to share but I am a very busy person I did what I had time for. Trust me I had a lot more to say more in depth, And STILL do.

Also to everyone else replying to my thread like @Bybyots sorry It is taking so long for replies from me. Things have truly been hectic in life!

Thank you all for your replies as of right now I'm going to officially sit down and read through them "tonight" and hit as many of them as I can with what I can before bed.

Thanks for being patient everyone -- many really good replies here, greatly appreciated and "acknowledged" and I assure you they won't go to waste. ;-)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
reply to post by Bedlam

Im not so sure about "radio and audio being completely different"

You can only get longitudinal EM in a waveguide. But even then, they're completely different. One's magnetic and electric fields, the other's compression waves in a medium. Like air.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam
I'll have to re-read your post again more carefully, OP, but from a preliminary reading I'm trying to figure out how / why you're tying "hooded beings" in with this, specifically.

iwilliam,

I understand that this is a controversial and complicated thread to grasp for many (which is okay) and those who may understand it (I hope even a little bit would suffice) aren't "obviously" required by any means to share the same skeptical thoughts and ideas that I do about it and I get that, in fact it's encouraged as my thread is Speculatory in nature therefore, naturally, is open to really any interpretation.

In a nutshell, straight out, I'll take the time to briefly sum up the thread for (everyone)
Here goes

What I'm basically implying in the thread is that "PERHAPS" UFO's, Shadow people, demons, and other "unknown" phenomenon (both visionary and auditory) may "PERHAPS" belong to the same "realm" or operate on similar, if not the exact same wavelengths in 'respect' to both "OUR" visionary and/or auditory spectrum of perception (which is why we do may not see/hear them ALL the time but only rather during some cases), and for the reason is that "PERHAPS" there may be interferences or alterations (from what exactly in all cases, natural or man-made I am not fully sure, it's up for research and debate just like this thread is) in our world's wavelength spectrum, affecting both auditory and visionary - (light vs non-visible light), that allows for these phenomon to become both visible and audiable vs invisible and nonaudible vice-versa to "YOU AND I."
This may could include or exclude any wavelength at any speed, as such is all speculatory at this time (obviously, since both myself, YOU, and science clearly do not appear to KNOW FOR SURE what kind of phenomonons we are dealing with here, what they really are, and how they operate).

Furthermore, I'd also like to note that I HAVE done research on the specific physics of all of this, including specific wavelengths, frequencies, hz, types of wavelengths (yada yada yada) for all of you looking for Elaboration and Specifics, I would love to provide you with that right now, but,

Unfortunately, not to leave you all on a confusing cliff-hanger here,
I am going to have to save the specifics and Elaboration for another day. Not because I don't have it, but because It all has to be thought out, typed out, organized and composed accurately which may take a lot of time that I am seeing I don't have a lot of lately (lol)

.... I'm thinking a new thread COULD be appropriate... or perhaps I will even post it to THIS EXISTING THREAD at a later date in the future. When exactly I don't know. But this is what I have now and I hope that will suffice.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
book marking
thanks

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

You know what you call a color you can't see directly? Black.

Not invisible. Black. So something colored a color "beyond this world's spectrum", whatever that might be, would appear black.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

AETHER
Non material, gaseous vacuum like Tesla postulated/proved.
Look into the work of Thomas Bearden and Joseph Farrell.......which are really only quoting and siting the work of mathematicians/scientists/people like Whitaker, Bohm, Einstein, Tesla, etc...# THAT MAKES MY HEAD EXPLODE! They deal with this notion of "electromagnetic sound waves"......IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD....VIBRATION.....AND THE BEAT GOES ON.....THIS SONG ROCKS
::

edit on 17-4-2013 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

AETHER
Non material, gaseous vacuum like Tesla postulated/proved.
Look into the work of Thomas Bearden and Joseph Farrell.......which are really only quoting and siting the work of mathematicians/scientists/people like Whitaker, Bohm, Einstein, Tesla, etc

There is no 'aether'. People used to think there was before they realized that EM is transverse. There is no longitudinal propagating EM.

Ask Bearden if all EM is longitudinal, how you can polarize it. He gets really po'd and runs off. It's a basic problem with 'aether'. I have the honor of being a Bearden 'cur dog'.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Right, Bearden often mentions the "michelson-morley" experiment which proved there is no material ether. He also points out that the EM equations are still based on the material ether idea....He has never said that "all" em waves are longitudinal, only that they can be created in a interference zone.
Very good vid in, keep in mind this was recorded in 1985, think about the strange sounds/booms/rumbles that have been occurring in the last couple of years....also think about the bat # crazy weather we have been experiencing...i.e. "frankenstorms" How about you listen to Bearden himself on his website: cheniere
Please provide a vid of Bearden getting "p'od" when asked about these things, Ive never seen him flustered, not saying that he has not been, but please prove him wrong on a point to point basis, as of now you have not said anything that proves what Bearden actually says is wrong.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

First off, there are no scalar waves. There is no longitudinal EM outside of a waveguide. That's two problems.

And google Bearden and "cur dogs". You've never met the man, I take it. You DO know his doctorate was purchased for $400, right? And that he wrote a paper about 'zog' that saw his AF career end? You don't get the full impact of his 'eccentricities' from his web page.

Eta: Yes, you found a wikipedia section marked scalar field. You can have a scalar field - a scalar is a quantity without vector. So a temperature map is a scalar field. But that total lack of vector is what precludes scalar waves.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

From my, admittedly limited, experience in this area the reality of scalar/longitudinal EM waves is debatable. As far as Bearden and his credentials, I cannot know ANY truth and neither can you, sounds like the typical "slam" against those with differing views..."they must have bought there diploma! hahaha" Nonsense and it does not matter to me at all, some very influential and intelligent people have not been classically trained...the books change. In fact I do not believe Bearden even mentions his "credentials" in most of his interviews I have watched/listened to, he admits he does not have an academic career to lose, he makes a point of this. Does that mean he cannot learn? Be intelligent? Please do not be a "college boy" know it all, pretentious jerk.... Listen to the man and what he has to say, I am not concerned with what others have to say about him. How about this paper by PROFESSOR OF PHYSICS KONSTANTIN MEYL: SCALAR WAVES Did he buy his diploma too? At 26-28minutes in he talks about longitudinal em waves...pressure waves, like sound waves...do yourself a favor and watch the entire vid and read the link above, then tell me there is no such thing as scalar waves
I have read some of Beardens books, and yes he is eccentric, and talks about subjects that make most turn tail and run...UFOS/Paranormal abilities, I respect him for this, and do not look down on him. I highly recommend all to read his books, like "Fer De Lance" and "Excalibur Briefing"

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

From my, admittedly limited, experience in this area the reality of scalar/longitudinal EM waves is debatable.

It wouldn't be if you knew any field physics. Longitudinal propagating EM requires a medium like 'aether' - and that's where that came from to begin with, before they figured out that you didn't need it. That was after they couldn't come up with any sort of consistent characteristics for 'aether', nor could they detect it.

You can't have a scalar wave, because of the very nature of scalar fields. They have no vector. EM waves have vector. That's what makes them go.

Tom actually thinks ALL EM is longitudinal, but then when you ask him why it's polarizable, he pitches a fit. Because, of course, it's the simple trump card for longitudinal EM. His 'math' depends on separability - that is, a 5 you get by adding 4 and 1 is somehow detectably different than one you get from adding 3 and 2. That's what Whitaker's paper that he always quotes actually means. Which is also why it's 'ignored'.

As far as Bearden and his credentials, I cannot know ANY truth and neither can you, sounds like the typical "slam" against those with differing views..."they must have bought there diploma! hahaha" Nonsense and it does not matter to me at all, some very influential and intelligent people have not been classically trained...the books change.

Sure you can know the truth - his doctorate came from Trinity College and University. Which grants PhD's based on 'life experience'. A lot of officers at Redstone had bogus degrees from TC&U, and got OTH discharges for it. Tom, had he still been in at that point, would have gotten cashiered for it. This follows in the grand tradition of other folk who bought their doctorates from diploma mills - Hulda Clark and Nick Begich among them.

Does that mean he cannot learn? Be intelligent? Please do not be a "college boy" know it all, pretentious jerk.... Listen to the man and what he has to say, I am not concerned with what others have to say about him.

What it tells you is that he is a fraud. And that he's trying to deceive you.

How about this paper by PROFESSOR OF PHYSICS KONSTANTIN MEYL: SCALAR WAVES Did he buy his diploma too? At 26-28minutes in he talks about longitudinal em waves...pressure waves, like sound waves...do yourself a favor and watch the entire vid and read the link above, then tell me there is no such thing as scalar waves

I've seen it. There are no such things as scalar waves.

I have read some of Beardens books, and yes he is eccentric, and talks about subjects that make most turn tail and run...UFOS/Paranormal abilities, I respect him for this, and do not look down on him. I highly recommend all to read his books, like "Fer De Lance" and "Excalibur Briefing"

Sound all sciency, don't they? And that's his target audience - you. Buy his books!

By the way, if you want a real fun time, call him or email him and ask about the German Shepherd. Don't say you're asking to see what he'll say - say "I was at a presentation you did in Huntsville where you spoke about 'the german shepherd' - how is it doing?"

You see - he resurrected a german shepherd, and it is now about 40 years old according to Tom. But it gets better. If you put NOTHING in the resurrection chamber, and turn it on, monsters will come out. Whatever you imagine. Sort of like the Sta-Puft marshmallow man. Tom won't say that to everyone, just the few that "know the secret". But if you start off with the dog, you can sometimes get him to come around to it.

Now, you can't just say "someone on the net says about the dog!", you've got to lead him into it, or he'll deny it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join