It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronicity And The One

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
How many people are thinking the same thought , on the planet right now?

How many people are tuned into that synchronicity?

When a soldier is in armed combat , he only needs to nod his head at another soldier to know what he's thinking.
They operate as a unit (one).

They have already considered all the enemies moves and their thinking.
Then they come from behind.
Thinking out of the box 1%.

Soldier's are tuned to this , because they have to be alive to the max.

Synchronize watches 11:11 anyone?

Humans are evolving mentally , to become more aware.
Humans are growing up.
1%

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

Here's my %1

Here's another one percent
www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-4-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I found this difficult to put into words what I have been trying to get across. It's hard to grasp and convoluted.1%

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Yes thanks ,saw that one percent movie put out there in the other thread , so I posted to come back later to watch, gotta go to sleep soon. cheers 1%

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Your clever with the computer !! I just worked out that's part of my avatar ,lol , Cheers 1%

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by my1percent

Humans are evolving mentally , to become more aware.
Humans are growing up.
1%

Thanks for the optimism but as I walk and drive around America; I see deevelotion more in evidence than awareness.

More avarice, mean spiritedness, tension and people acting crazy and violent.

Even ATS has changed from being a place where people could agree to disagree, to a forum to espouse political, cultural, and religious agendas with a strident, ugly demeanor with a violent threatening undercurrent.

I fail to see the connection between synchronicity and awareness.

However I am experiencing more synchronicity events than ever and so is my GF.

Is it synchronicity that you have a beautiful brass dobro as your avatar and I have a chrome plated one that I just love to play?
edit on 14-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

You are looking at the big picture and trying to see a minority. I still see kindness, courtesy, even as the darkness increases. I think the extremes are getting more so, the delineation clearer. People with heart have always been rare and a minority, if not the world would be a different place now wouldn't it.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Synchronize watches 11:11 anyone?

I presume you are aware that when, the Mayan Long Count calendar finally turned over, after 5,125 years and 133 days, it did so at 11:11 universal time - as in Greenwich Mean Time?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

How many people are masturbating right now? How many people are murdering right now? How many people are OD´ing from heroin right now? How many people are eating a Big Mac right now? How many people take a dump right now?

We are billions of people on this planet. It simply is a given that a lot of us are doing the same thing at the same time.

The 11:11 thing has been explained numerous times, and I won´t argue about that anymore. I have made the experience that the folks who WANT to see a special significance there, surely do not want to hear a rational explanation.

That would take away the magic.

So yeah, we are all part of a fluffy consciousness bubble, and all is well!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

There is no point in creating a world of diversity to produce similar 'human parts'. No culture would ever understand another culture completely even in afterlife. It's my opinion which comes from my experience. The reason to respect diversity is not because everything is the same, but because other cultures and people create this life for you. Without something different from you, you will die of boredom and lack of achievement. People whom I talked to about it, see their heaven differently. I'd certainly not live in some of those 'heavens'. They are not for me. So, yes we are evolving, but you know, you have no choice and no say in all this. You can only do what you are prompted or made to. I came to respect the Higher will, because it cannot be averted or altered. You cannot decide if you want to develop or not, you will develop, you can't sabotage it, and you can't choose the challenges of your life when you are already here. And without being here you can't make a real choice (e.g. because you don't know what it takes to be a disabled person or to be raped and then give birth, etc.). So, as I said, just live your life and be curious, the rest will come of itself.
edit on 18-4-2013 by mrkeen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Many people are feeling the urge to defecate right now. Coincidence?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Soldier's are tuned to this , because they have to be alive to the max.

Not only soldiers but businessmen and women have to be like that else they would lose their income. Some people view attention as life giving, without it they would have no life. It's because of these different roles with the same stakes but a different setting is what prevents the world to be in sync with eachother. Which might give the advantage of everybody knowing one another at first sight, one's intentions, in other words nobody would want to lie anymore. But other than that having similar thoughts is simply because people are exposed to the same stimuli and often have a similar mindset so there's no mystery there.
edit on 18/4/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join