It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Exorcism Potty Training

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
www.demonbuster.com...

This story made me laugh and feel disturbed at the same time.

"Well my baby boy has been difficult to potty-train. He is past the age that he should be trained and I was getting really tired of it. I would sit him in the toilet for a long time and nothing would happen. When I would put him back in diapers, he would go! And I was sick and tired of it. So I got really mad, sat him in the potty and told him he had to "go". The baby started screaming and I got the idea that it was a demon. So I commanded it to manifest and give me his name. The baby continued screaming and saying: "You can't make me, you can't make me". I insisted in the demon telling me his name, so the Holy Spirit said: "That's his name, "you can't make me". I commanded it out. The baby had deliverance and he has been potty-trained since." Praise the Lord!

My mom told me once that she potty trained me and my sisters just by sitting us on the toilet and pouring a cup of warm water over the groin area. Maybe someone should tell this lady that.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
And these dimwits are the people who make the laws for us. You child just didn't want to drop a deuce on the toilet monster. Most little kids are scared of toilets anyways, most be the big opening (mouth) and the loud noise it makes flushing ( monster roaring)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

That parent might want to take command of their life, rather than blame demons for bad parenting and a lack of control over a child.

Shees I'm glad I'm not a kid in that household, West borough Baptist perchance ? If not then certainly a candidate.

Cody

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Wow.
M & M's work pretty good too, and it only takes 3 to get a # 2.
Poor kid, she probably just literally scared the poop out of him is all.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This makes me sick. This is child abuse. That poor child is going to grow up being terrified.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Not sure if this was actually serious or satirical, but it appears the site is quite serious.

Looks like a lifetime of Freudian analysis to cure the mess made by these religious parents.
Ah yeah, some modern parents.
Let's just join a whack-job cult because it makes us happy and explains the world because we slept through biology classes.
What happens to them as adults is no longer OUR problem - if they don't want to join OUR stupid and selfish group for life that's THEIR problem.
It's time adult kids got a basis to sue their parents if cult abuse can be shown, and since people post all their ridiculous behavior these days that shouldn't be too hard in future.

They're probably going to make their naughty teenagers pray until they spew out pea-soup.

edit on 14-4-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
This story reminds me of this, from the movie Look Who's Talking Too

top topics

join