It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things Mrs Margaret Thatcher didn't do

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballymoney50
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Dreamer your not very old are you as you sound like a little girl who threw her dummy out of her wee pram and run around with orange sheets on!!

Who's the two?

Christina was just saying her piece you don't have to be nasty about people writing words that are out of text that's a bit unfair, as i have already said we are not at school this is not an exam so i think you maybe the troller but its ok iv'e been called worst names.
Quite the name caller arent you?A bit ironic cosidering you keep preaching to keep your thread from upsetting sensitive souls.
You keep saying that you didn't agree with all the things Maggie did,please state these things.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bugsbunny1967

Everybody knows his father was an archer we did Richard in college i just love history, it was great getting those bones under the carpark!! Poor Richard

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Well then people shouldn't get smart now should they?

Its called being ignorant, there's a difference between ignorance and everyone coming together and have a bit of fun or are you going to tell me that everything you have read is a ok?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

I no the suffered my dad lost his job in Belfast shipyard so don't even go there we all suffered but do not have a go at someone who has already said there is bad points to.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Its called being ignorant, there's a difference between ignorance and everyone coming together and have a bit of fun or are you going to tell me that everything you have read is a ok?
I already told you,you have called people chidish names since the first few pages.
Glad to see you confess to being ignorant.
Now,back to my question-please state the things that Thatcher did that you didn't like.
edit on 14/4/2013 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Whose the name caller excuse me but i was called the names first so you go play with your we friends and let us get on with closing down this thread as its full of bullies, its like being back at bloody school.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Quite the name caller arent you?A bit ironic cosidering you keep preaching to keep your thread from upsetting sensitive souls.

absolutely priceless

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I didn't need to write about the things that i disagreed with, you all did that for me saying i agreed with this and agreed with that.

You haven't a clue what i went through and i hope all of you don't ever have to it, you don't no me or anything about me but yet you can pick holes in me, well let me tell you something bigger and better have tried.

Well if this is the way ATS'ers get on i no who won't be writing another threads.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

Disagreeing with you is not bullying. You started a topic re what Thatcher didn't do - people have concurred - however while you itemised a list of deeds you considered positive that she 'didn't do' - other posters have pointed out the negative deeds that she also didn't do.

Debate is healthy. The one thing I learned very early on about ATS is that if you can't back up your claims the other posters will rip you to shreds. It's one of the aspects of this site that actually make it worth reading particularly with less subjective topics than politics.
edit on 14-4-2013 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I didn't need to write about the things that i disagreed with, you all did that for me saying i agreed with this and agreed with that.

You haven't a clue what i went through and i hope all of you don't ever have to it, you don't no me or anything about me but yet you can pick holes in me, well let me tell you something bigger and better have tried.

Well if this is the way ATS'ers get on i no who won't be writing another threads.
No people told you what they disagreed with.
Maybe you wont get the chance to write another thread when a mod counts up all the name calling you have done.Against t&cs I believe.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I really want to post a certain Elvis Costello song in here, but I probably shouldn't.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

post whatever you like i won't be back

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

Na... Lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
There's a difference between being a Bully and being a sicko telling people about there mistakes so that's not bullying yeh right.

Having a bit of fun with the guys and bullying is a bit different go figure!

As i said carry on there i'm sure you all have plenty to say to each other

Thank you for your time

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Great minds think alike.While you were posting your comment I was searching Youtube for this song which sums up Thatchers Britain-James,Promised Land.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

edit on Sun Apr 14 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ohhh why not, it's sunday

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-4-2013 by fairguy because: (no reason given)

If someone knows how to embed this, go on...

edit on 14-4-2013 by fairguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join