It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things Mrs Margaret Thatcher didn't do

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

so in other words she put what was best for her country ahead of the 'agenda' - that is one reason I admire her.
second

Not initially, because she was willing to go along with their agenda. When she in fact realised she was just a puppet, she started to take a stand. If she had done a similar thing from the outset, then maybe she wouldn't have been happy to kill off the U.K's manufactring industry, thereby rendering us just a tourist destination. That's all we are to the E.U.
edit on 14/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Hi Cobaltic, as i said at the start everyone does good and bad that's why PM's have advisers and they follow the advise given to them sometimes they don't.

The Catholic's are doing very well in N.Ireland to-day and it was the people of Ulster that really did it all on there own, they just wised up, there is still a long way to go but we will get there and yes its a shame that so many people and soldiers had to lose there lives. The only thing that will stop the fighting is if parents stop teaching there children to hate there's still a few bigots around on both sides.

Thanks for your input though Cobaltic

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

You'll be saying she was part of the NWO next tut

Nobody wanted a woman in as PM and that's all it is of course people will run around mouthing about her, just like they do with all the rest.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Hi Helen thanks for joining in i love hearing your points when you have any lol

I think this thread will end up like Onesideofthecoin but at least iv'e put my point over and i don't care what anyone says if my dad thought Mrs T was ok then that's good enough for me, though i had to listen to every speech she ever made and some weren't that bad, for a woman like

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

Thanks Bally - I did not agree with everything she did. Not at all. But as a person she was amazing really and a woman to boot. I am convinced that is why she is hated - men hated being bossed about by a woman.
Death parties are in bad bad taste.

Plus she was swept to power 3 times on the working and middle class vote.

[ by working class I mean people who worked btw or who had ambitions to work..]

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

lol so did i, i want all sides of the story some folk like her some folk don't as long as its kept clean

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Why are people convincing themselves that the fact that Margaret Thatcher was a female has anything to do with her being very unliked?

I couldn't care if she was a horse found in a tesco's lasagne, I would still have despised that horse.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

yeh i agree with you i think most men don't like women being there bosses, i have experience with it i was a boss twice and in one of the places the guys where awful some where ok like but they gave me a ruff time

I was nearly in the nut house flip sake because of work thank goodness it was my last wee posting lol

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ballymoney50

yeh i agree with you i think most men don't like women being there bosses, i have experience with it i was a boss twice and in one of the places the guys where awful some where ok like but they gave me a ruff time

I was nearly in the nut house flip sake because of work thank goodness it was my last wee posting lol

Thank you for proving my point.... I despise Cameron too, but he has a penis! Oh noes!!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You'll be saying she was part of the NWO next tut

Nobody wanted a woman in as PM and that's all it is of course people will run around mouthing about her, just like they do with all the rest.

Why are you associating my comments with her being a female? She had has much disdain for women as she did for men. Are you seriously claiming that anybody who did not like her for the policies she introduced resulting in the break up of society a 'sexist'?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
Why are people convincing themselves that the fact that Margaret Thatcher was a female has anything to do with her being very unliked?

I couldn't care if she was a horse found in a tesco's lasagne, I would still have despised that horse.

It has everything to do with it and the level of vitriol directed at her - even before she is cold.
It is disgusting.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

lol fairguy what are you like

I myself don't like Tesco one's id rather have Asda, i think Mrs T liked it there to

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Ah, so your a man hater. All is clear!!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Let me tell you, for the third or fourth time in this thread now. (Have a read back if you don't believe me) Her gender means nothing, NOTHING to me and most likeminded people.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Clearly a feminist thread, so no point in debating the realities really.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Clearly a feminist thread, so no point in debating the realities really.

Precisely.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Yep, I'm out of here.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Whoever's putting that around is a big fat liar i'll sue them, I so am not a man hate tut

And either was Mrs T

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Misterbit/ fairchild/ cobalt -
hahah have we pressed your buttons and now you are storming out - you know what they say, dont let the door hit you on the way out

edit on 14-4-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Quite the opposite, you are just turning my words around to mean what you'd like them to mean.

Here it is in clearer english for you to understand. (You can take that as an insult if you wish, as you do seem to have trouble understanding)

I. Do. Not. Care. What. Gender. Margaret. Thatcher. Was.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join