It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you STOP blaming french people please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hello,

In case you didn't nderstand I'm a french guy and I'm fed up with nonsense i can read on this forum.

Can you please stop blaming us, open your mind, read the facts ...

We don't have any lessons to give you, it was a disaster here when Extreme right people gain the 2nd turn of our presidential election but in case you didn't notice the present government is restricting your rights (for example the patriot act), as our governement is restrincting ours right here (we have also restraining laws arriving very quickly thanks to our former interior minister - french denomination).

I'm very worried about many things that can happen here, in your country and worldwide.

Now just facts, and i just want to know waht you're thinking if that :
-> Don't you think that's a bit odd that Bin Laden suddenly reappear 2 days before the election ?
-> Don't you really think the states will recover the 400 billion dollars deficit ?
-> Don't you think that's fair that politics and religion are so close in the US ? ( I don't have a reminder on my bank notes that i have to trust in God)
-> Don't you really think that you are in danger everyday ?

And i have a lot more questions.
Don't start fighting me, that's not the point. I'm not here to cause trouble, i just want to understand what's happenning, and what will happen in the next four years ...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
On division:

I'm not about to let this absurd history in the making interfere with past relations, division is happening now, it's not just in the US, it's widespread throughout the world.

media runs the minds in America, their responsible for being fair and unbiased, but it's not happening, corporate executives are telling journalists here to be slanted. Even though these broadcasting companies are paid by public tax money. One guy got fired because he went public with what he had to say about the editor and executive producer's and presidents, he got no respond when he wanted answers, and so when he did go public they gave him the boot.. He's currently unemployed.

But when you have slanted journalism you don't get the big picture, you get pieces of it, and this is what happens... "Division"

join