It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"BANKSTERS" - HD Music Video & FREE Download *Truth Music*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Although the genre may not be your style, the visuals and message should be something everyone can relate to.

Blooded the Brave - "Banksters" [Music Video & Free Download]

Dedicated to the un-elected, self appointed rulers of this world who are creating havoc through their control & manipulation of "Fiat" currency.

This song & music video was created In hopes of uniting the people, in a world of division, by addressing the one thing we are all work so hard for, money.

The "Banksters" of this world work for and with financial institutions to create the very problem that enables them to use their own solution.

Like a savior, they have bailed many countries out, but borrowing money from an aggressive crook never ends well. Once they have loaned you the money, its over. They make and enforce the rules and your lucky to escape alive if not in debt, living a life of poverty.

Thank You for your time & all you do to help spread hope in a world of despair & truth in a time of deceit. - Blooded the Brave

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Wow, I love it. Is this u TheBrave?....u have a lot of talent. Why is this not mainstream. Don't tell me....because the "Banksters" control the music industry too. Great work man, I see that u have a
TON more videos on your YouTube channel. Im gonna check em out now.
S&F.
-Dangerish...new fan

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dangerish

Thank you so much. Really appreciate your time in checking out the latest release. Yes it's me & with the help of my friends and fans I was able to release an album on I-Tunes last year and inch the message closer towards the mainstream. It's been years but we are only working harder to create music that the world needs now, more than ever.

I appreciate any & everyone standing for Truth in a world of Deception and those spreading Hope in a world of Despair
Thanks again.

There are plenty of Free & Exclusive Downloads in the video descriptions or found here: soundcloud.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Maaaaaan...u did a trailer for the movie Gray State?....
m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=RsJ72LrvqmY.
sorry, I dont know how to put a video link in. That song is incredible. I didn't realize rap like this existed....where people are actually saying something relevant...God knows they're not on the radio. Do you have a website where I can buy this album?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dangerish

As a proud sponsor for the film project "Gray State" I released the track "Black Snake Moan" for Free & have been featured on some of their updates in the film. There are a lot of great people stepping up to help get this movie out to the masses. Thanks for supporting the entire Gray State team

Yes, if you search "Blooded the Brave" on I Tunes, Amazon or wherever you will see the album, "Peacemaker." but please grab all the FREE Downloads available as well.

As an Independent artist, it is your support and help spreading the message that helps get this type of music to the people. Your support means more than you could ever know! Thank you so much.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Closed pending review

Stand By

Semper
edit on Sun Apr 14 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Reopened.....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Thanks for re-opening the Thread

While everyone has a Theory.....We cannot deny that the control & manipulation of "Money" is a fact.

This free download & music video is dedicated to those "BANKSTERS"
Thank you all for being voices of truth in a world of deception

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Although the genre may not be your style, the message & visuals should be something most of you would enjoy.

We all do our part & this is what I do. Thank you for all those trying to expose our "Money Masters," because these "Banksters are Gangsters."

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

The VERY thing that we all work so hard for, is the VERY thing that could unite humanity to forever change the world, if we all understood just how controlled & manipulated our "Money" is.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Link to Article

The BANKSTERS are running wild: Rolling Stone - "Biggest Price Fixing Scandal Ever"

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs.” - Thomas Jefferson

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It always amazes me how mankind can be so easily divided. Especially when the very thing we all work so hard for everyday, is the one thing that could unite us all. We are all on a constant paper chase for "Money." We pursue it so much that we forget to first look at what we are chasing. Understanding that our "Money," is controlled & manipulated is the one thing that could unite us all in the fight against evil & corruption.

Everyone has a theory, but the manipulation of money by rouge agencies such as the IMF & Federal Reserve cannot be denied.

Please take a moment to check out my latest efforts in helping to expose these tyrants and unify the people in these times of great divide. Although the genre may not be your style, the visuals & message should be something you appreciate.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
There is no denying............The one thing that unites us all is "MONEY."

There is no denying............That "MONEY," is controlled & manipulated by un-elected - self appointed rulers.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This video speaks volumes about what is really going on with the global economy.

The MSM host even admits to Mr. Schiff at one point, what we here at GLP already know. "Whether or not this is a manufactured market or not..." "This is reality, the Fed is on QE Infinity."

Peter Schiff Quote From Interview -
"If your a drug addict, you take more drugs and feel better, but it doesn't mean your health is getting better."

"We're living in a bubble and all bubbles burst."

BANKSTERS ARE GANGSTERS

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You all do realize that the ONE thing we all work so hard for every day is controlled & manipulated, not to mention, worthless & printed out of thin air.

*Holds up Monopoly Money*
*Holds up Dollar Bill*

See, there is no difference. Just paper and not actually worth a thing.

top topics

join