It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Aura around cats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
Or a crappy camera?

This one gets my vote

Also...there could be a smudge on your lens.

I suggest you take another picture of it with the date on in and post it here in the forum.

I highly doubt there is anything 'magical' going on with this blue aura you are referring to or about.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Hi Raxoxane,

My cat's auras that I can see are a dark gold/orange and/or a deep blue. I don't know what you caught on your camera, could be an aura. When I look at my cat's aura, it is very distinctive and hugs around around his body.

I like your photos
. Star and flag for your post.

Best regards and blessings,
Yesterday

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I used to take pictures of my cat all the time, and take pictures of my friends cat and this never happened. Must be your camera, or editing programs (if used).

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
get a decent camera is my advice.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hi everyone,thanks for your replies.Ok i'm definitely going to chalk this up as being crappy camera-syndrome then.Thanks for taking the time to look,much appreciated.I still like the pics though for the "magical" or weird type of effect it produced here:-) but i will leave taking pics of the animals for inside, for clearer results,though for the more important pics like of my kids at school+sporting events,we do use my daughter's digital one.Still,sometimes the crappycams due to their flaws can produce interesting effects ,like here.And if anyone does have pics taken with another type of camera, of animals that came with weird effects,do post'em here:-)just for interest's sake.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I have to say camera on this one. But, if the aura thing were true, the colors seen around the cats would be more solid fading into the cats, and not stop on their spots.

also, pay attention to the whiter grassy areas, this could be causing white balance issues with your camera. I have studied a little on seeing something like "auras".

some people say you are seeing their soul. Unlikely, the use of each of the color would change based on a mood, which would hint to something close to empathy. I guess. I've often wondered this because I am empathetic myself. If someone around me is sad, I will be so sad I'll almost cry. Soooo off topic right now.

But yes, this could be an explanation.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Maybe they are angel kitties.

Nice pics!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Your cats have been eating mini glowsticks left out by neighborhood kids, and the ingredients are beginning to emit through their pores.

Joking of course. Cats actually don't have pores
They perspire through the pads on their paws.

In all seriousness though, I have no idea what caused this. I have little knowledge of photography. All I know is that the fourth photo made me 'aww'

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
the light amount getting into the camera is to much for the camera to process.

noticed it with the flower picture the background light is too strong.

take photos of your cats inside. with same camera.

I agree. I had my eyes dilated at a regular eye check last week and the whole world looked just like the cat pictures. Plus, the edges of most objects were giving off a royal blue/violet aura. Very trippy.

My aura light show was courtesy of an obvious overabundance of incoming light. Cameras are made to operate much like our own eyes. Seems reasonable that the OP's camera is having a similar problem.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Cute cats. The problem is with the camera/light on this one. Not the cats.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Odd. Do you see the same thing with any other subjects photographed with the same camera, in the same conditions? I have taken cat pics, and never seen anything like that. Maybe the flash was on, when it didn't need to be, or something, and reflected off the closest thing in the view. That's my best guess. Odd, in any case.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

I agree - it seems that camera isnt processing the light correctly.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalHealer
Cameras are made to operate much like our own eyes.

Or..

Our own eyes are made to operate much like cameras.

[edit]

GO CATS!

edit on 16-4-2013 by DeliberatusImmemor because: meow

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Im a photographer and i have seen blurs like this if there is a smudge on the lens, probably from a finger print.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by strudlez101

I read somewhere that cats are natural healers,at least some of them-and that a blue aura is often seen around healers-thats why i wondered,about these pics.The white and tortoiseshell cat actually did heal some very bad monthly pain for me once

Anyway,the consensus is that its because of an inadequate camera,and it sounds like that is the case here.Still,crappycams can produce Wonderful results too-check out this magical looking pic-i call it Spirit of Cat

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thanks for all your replies and input,much appreciated,BlackCatBlessings to all,Rax.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join