It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Aura around cats

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I was taking pics of my cats last year-and i noticed this strange blue aura around my cats-has anybody ever found such anomalies in photo's of animals?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I've never seen that before. Perhaps it is from body heat radiating into the surrounding air?
edit on 14-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Could just be glare off the shiny fur?
Or a crappy camera?

A combination of the two?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Cool! Could be why dogs attack cats. Maybe dogs can see that aura and know the truth.....that cats are aliens.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Wow, I've never seen anything like that.

Could it be condensation on the lens? Was it a humid day (if you can remember)? Where all these photos taken with the same camera and on the same day?

Beautiful kitties, btw.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I've never seen this in any of the pics I have taken of my furry friends. Both Dawgs and Cats. As a experiment, I would clean the lens and turn off the flash and take a couple more. The white in the cats do seem to be giving off the most "aura".

Maybe try standing further back as well.

I say this assuming you have a digital camera.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hmm, crappy camera with a dirty lense?

but gorgeous kitteys, wanna snuggle and smooch the furballs!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Hey kim,I have no idea-so that's why i thought-let me get some input-looks dead cool though,hey?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I took these with the camera on my Nokia Xpressmusic-not exactly a Nikon
i know! But the grass around them in some pics came out sharp and clear.Also,for a crappy camera which it Is,i usually get very good daytime results-to take pics at night is a no-can-do,though.Here's some examples of other pics taken with the same cell:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I would guess that the white in their fur has certain mineral structure that reflects the blue spectrum and some of the ultraviolet light so that they glow. Check the saturation on your camera, My daughter had messed with mine and I had glowing things. She is very good at photography and can make many things happen. I wish she would learn to put my camera settings back to normal when she is done though

This doesn't look like an aura but then again, the aura is caused by reflection of energy by the skin or fur when it is charged up. Looks like your cats are healthy and happy to be outside.

I wish I wasn't so practical sometimes.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by billy565

Well this is what the hubby has always been saying:"Cats are aliens that brough peas along to earth from their hideous planet"
he's learned to loathe cats less,but he still would rather eat roadkill than peas!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Hii smylee,yeah all taken on the same day,within about 15 minutes,with my cell camera-and i remember it was winter-we don't have humidity then.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Hi TDawg,I wonder if it Could be the fur,maybe-just i've never seen this around in pics of my other animals,so i wondered,and no,not a digital camera,just a cell camera.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Yeah they're my lovies,winofiend-well sadly the white+tortoiseshell cat has passed on by now,but my b+w,Cas,is happily still with us..but dang,she OLD! And we kept 2 of Esmay's bebbehs.I occasionally clean the lens,i can honestly not remember if i did shortly before taking these,but the grass came out sharply in some of the pics,so idk?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Nah,its fine to be practical,rickymouse-i don't think it's anything wildly supernatural either-but on the other hand..cats Are strange,mysterious creatures-so i was wanting all sorts of input on this.My cell camera's pretty much always on the same regular settings-my daughter has her own digital camera-so mine's safe from her clutches

Also this was taken in winter-and in winter,i see and experience some strange things here,for some reason,and my family too,sometimes.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Anyway,i gotta go-dinner to finish-be back later,but feel free to add any opinions and if anyone has "odd" pics involving animals,please,post em here?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

It looks like rays of sunlight reflecting from the cats' coats to me, but I like the "aura" explanation better. If my inside cat had an aura it would probably be red- because she is definitely Satan incarnate!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
the light amount getting into the camera is to much for the camera to process.

noticed it with the flower picture the background light is too strong.

take photos of your cats inside. with same camera.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Ive had similar results with the white parts on birds before, it depends on where the sun is and what the camera iris is set to as well as if youre hand was shaking even slightly while taking the picture

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Crap camera, that's the reason why

I have a long haired white and ginger cat that comes out similar in the right light

I don't know the technical reason why but it's your poor camera for a fact, some sort of glare. The dog and grass actually have the same thing happening but it's not as noticable, but you can still see the white glow and lack of shadows in the images

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join