posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:59 PM
reply to post by wildtimes
I am not arguing that some of what Twain says in those letters isn't funny but wow was he over sexual.
To wit, that the human being, like the immortals, naturally places sexual intercourse far and away above all other joys -- yet he has left it out of
Here is some math that might explain why he and many are so depressed.
Average life span 75 years, 365 days in a year, 16 hours a day awake. 438,000 hours of waking life.
Averege sex life span 50 years, sex twice weekly 104 times per year, average time for sexual activity including foreplay 2 hours. Total sexual
activity 10,400 hours.
The amount of time spent having sex amounts to less than 2.5% of our waking life.
Anyone who believes that sex is the most joyful form of expression will spend 2.5% of his life satisfied and the other 97.5% of his life looking for
the next sexual expression. This is sex addiction.
Anyone who believes that love is the most joyful form of expression can learn to spend 100% of there time loving one another. Spending 100% of the
time satisfied that they have what brings them the most joy. The one who spends 100% of there time on love will find love and be addicted to love.