It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic Voting Fraud Cover-up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   

There is no way for democrats to compete with a frauded voting machine.

For detail see:
www.democraticunderground.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
or this:

this was found on in this article:

www.prisonplanet.com...

American voters got it up the rear-end last night, and will again for 4 years.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Remember what the guy in charge of the Ohio voting machines said. He'd do anything he can to see Bush win!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
ever given any thought that the "exit polls" were biased?

I guess a "random" few thousand people across the US polled during election day is more accurate than 115 million. yeah right. they were wrong last election as well and serve no purpose whatsoever.

you people need psychiatric treatment.

and thats the truth.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

COLUMBUS - The head of a company vying to sell voting machines in Ohio told Republicans in a recent fund-raising letter that he is "committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president next year."

The Aug. 14 letter from Walden O'Dell, chief executive of Diebold Inc. - who has become active in the re-election effort of President Bush - prompted Democrats this week to question the propriety of allowing O'Dell's company to calculate votes in the 2004 presidential election.

O'Dell attended a strategy pow-wow with wealthy Bush benefactors - known as Rangers and Pioneers - at the president's Crawford, Texas, ranch earlier this month. The next week, he penned invitations to a $1,000-a-plate fund-raiser to benefit the Ohio Republican Party's federal campaign fund - partially benefiting Bush - at his mansion in the Columbus suburb of Upper Arlington.

www.commondreams.org...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
with no paper trail, electronic voting is perfect for fraudulent votes, no one can really do anything about it and unfortunately this will not go far even if there are significant challenges.

I can't remember the name of the company that provided the electronic voting machines for Florida, but on 60 minutes or one of those new shows, they had said, that there were obvious flaws to the system, but the company refuses to fix them and that the same company contributed funds to the Bush campaign.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I've got alot of information posted on this thread... check it out.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
They were talking about exit polls last night on numerous channels. Historically Republicans tend to prefer to keep their votes private and do not take part in exit polls.

FYI, my husband voted Bush on an electronic machine but his review page had Kerry as his choice. It took 8 attempts before the machine finally allowed him to vote for Bush.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Omg, everything is a cover up right??? Did you know that exit polls were never intended to be used for elections??? They simply are to inaccurate and this my friends is democrats at their best holding on to a string to thin.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
Omg, everything is a cover up right??? Did you know that exit polls were never intended to be used for elections??? They simply are to inaccurate and this my friends is democrats at their best holding on to a string to thin.

- Surely this is all about the crazy US way of 'calling' states.

You seem incapable of waiting until votes are actually all counted and indulge yourselves in this weird 'exit poll + some of the count' guessing.

top topics

join