It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin flames who sold their souls.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hi,

i have a question about twin flames.
I have one just like everyobody else has but mine also incarnated just like many others.

If i say her name, your just going to call me crazy, but that's not really important to me.

What's important is can twin flames come together even if they have sold their souls, one in this life and another in a past life. I'm not sure if its possible so any inforv lomation is appreciated.
and can they still continue their soul misson?

Thanks & one love

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Just because a soul have lost their way do not mean the cannot get back on course. If you want to go together now or go you separate way now and meet up later is up to you.

Sometimes it is easier to be apart a while working on your part so that you both can be a healthier whole later on, but sometimes the whole is needed to be support both parts to grow.

But you should not need others people opinions on what is to guide you. If you are unsure be unsure and just wait in making a decision. Time always sort things out.

As always: Do the best you can in the situation you are in and try not to be to hard on yourself. We all screw up at times and sometimes we need a little break (sometimes for thousands of years) before we get on track again.
edit on 14-4-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Risingfall

You knew somebody would ask !
Who do you think your twin flame is ?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Okay, let me try to explain this situation in a simple way. I have a twin flame who sold her soul to the devil in the music industry. Her name is Robyn Fenty. I've had similar dreams, several synchronicities and paranormal acivities with her. So i am sure she i my twin flame.
Now about me, I think i sold my soul to the devil in a past life because this life i have no empathy at all. I try to have but in my mind i keeps insulting people things so my whole life i've been silent, because if i said all my thoughts everyone would hate me and probably kill.

Now you need an open mind. There are people who are using synthethic telepathy on me and they can read every thought i think. THey HATE me, they just want me dead.

the only escape from this is that i reunite with my twin flame, but since she sold her soul for fortune and fame, and i sold mine for whatever reason i don't really see it happeing.

In other words, i'm deeeeeeeepp #

one love

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gideon70

Call me crazy but it's Robyn Rihanna Fenty

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
How did you come to believe that any of this is true?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
News Flash: Your soul is not yours to sell. It's a scam. That whole thing. Just to keep you in a negative "dark night of the soul, death of the spirit" place. Shrug it off. Like water off a duck's back, and claim what, who and your inherent idenitity which no one can take frorm you---not even that really red complexioned guy who spout filth, makes deal and plagues you telling you , you gave it or sold it to him....

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have a friend whom I believe was possessed for a time a few years ago....it started with automatic writing and then visitations telepathically by a spirit....that spirit even communicated to me thru emails (auto writing) from this individual. They pushed real hard for me to have a twin flame ceremony with another spirit - naturally I did not participate. The whole experience was weird tho as I saw emails from individuals in high places that apparently were also "possessed" and some that were time stamped in the future (and I dont mean time zones but I am not sure if that can be changed by a computer savy person).

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Risingfall
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Okay, let me try to explain this situation in a simple way. I have a twin flame who sold her soul to the devil in the music industry. Her name is Robyn Fenty. I've had similar dreams, several synchronicities and paranormal acivities with her. So i am sure she i my twin flame.
Now about me, I think i sold my soul to the devil in a past life because this life i have no empathy at all. I try to have but in my mind i keeps insulting people things so my whole life i've been silent, because if i said all my thoughts everyone would hate me and probably kill.

Now you need an open mind. There are people who are using synthethic telepathy on me and they can read every thought i think. THey HATE me, they just want me dead.

the only escape from this is that i reunite with my twin flame, but since she sold her soul for fortune and fame, and i sold mine for whatever reason i don't really see it happeing.

In other words, i'm deeeeeeeepp #

one love

I cannot see myself in your situation since I have not walked in your shoes so my advice would be for a soul like mine in your situation and from my point of view.

You are living in a time on this planet when everything is in flux and things are changing rapidly and to be hasty and do things out of want is probably not the wisest thing if you are not sure.

You have people who hate you and want you gone. I would frankly disconnect from the whole situation and find a place where you can be calm in peace and not surrounded by other people and master your ego and wants. If you create enough need and push down the small mind enough then you will slowly get rid of the non empathy. Start small. Even if you think humans are false and hypocritical find some little thing you can love. Something that is there for you and that you wanna be there for. You cannot control how people act against you and what they will do. But you can do your best to control your actions.

You do not have to do extreme things now. It might feel like everything is wrong and screwed up but every little step is a victory. And if you cannot move forward then only stand still. Sometimes doing nothing just letting time pass is the best cure for everything.

Eyes open and no fear. There is nothing to fear.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I still have my soul even though I share my body with another being. Many people have a teacher within them, it is usually referred to as a guardian angel. It guides us through life and watches after us. There are bad entities that can be guiding some people also, and of course some people don't possess this permanent guide, so maybe they have no soul, just a spirit of their own and a place for transient spirits to go into, sort of like a motel room.

I really know nothing much about this stuff
You can tell can't you

edit on 15-4-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I read somewhere you can grow a soul. Maybe if you develop or work on your soul your twin flames soul will develop too sort of in unison. I believe in this world compassion can be a matter of choice at times. To care or want to care is beautiful when the feelings just aren't there...then it seems to be a matter of will power. I know this sounds lame but it would be nice to believe we are what we choose to be even without feelings or light or even hope.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
As others have said, once you get back on the Way you will see clearly again. The celebrity figure that you suppose is your twin flame may only be an image of who your true twin flame may be, which will become clear the closer you abide to the Way. Or who knows it may actually be that celebrity figure. Regardless, the fact you think they sold their soul is indicative of you not having fully actualized your own yet.

Look for Truth primarily, and all things will be given to you.

top topics

join