It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings Programs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hello All

Just recently discovered this site and decided to keep an eye out of the interesting and unusual (not that theres any kind of a lack of that around here). Strangely, I was watching very dodgy looking so-called investigations on Sci-Fi and casually doing net searches to disprove them to myself for fun that led me here.

I'm from Belfast, I guess that may be a pointer to why I have such a sceptical view, but I also think that stuff that proves itself sufficently different as to be interesting is worth discussing. At the very least it beats soap-operas, sports and other such old and boring diversions.

I'm also a firm believer in the idea that most, if not all of the worlds problems are caused by people being stupid, or ignorant or a combination of both. As a friend of mine once said while we were watching the news "The biggest problem in the world today is that people simply do not pay enough attention."
I think I whole-heartedly concur.

Anyway, that's a bit about me, just wanted to say "hi!"

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Welcome aboard. Check out BTS for lighter fare. Later.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
high five! gimme more of these attentively people..I love this site! welcome! I am a newcomer too

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the greets!I look forwards to having a good old search through the site.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Thought I would just say hello and what a great sight. Don't get to the computor often but would like to contribute occasionally

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Welcome Paddy.

Enjoy your stay on ATS the best forum on the net!

Need any help feel free to U2U me.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Welcome aboard mate...enjoy the site

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hi all,
I'm a newbie. I stumbled onto this site a little while back, and am enthralled with many of the topics posted here. I've never been confused with Einstein, however I tend to think before I speak. I'm looking forward to contributing from time to time.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Oh I speak well afterI think, often many many years. Sometimes so many years that I forget what it was I was thinking about in the first place. Ah well.

top topics

join