It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't You All See What He Did??...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Greer looks like a overly beefed up nurd who got beat up in school everyday and decided to get with the biggie program, well that's what i think every time i see him on youtube sorry! and iv'e nothing against nerds some of my best friends are them.

Well any hoo i must say i do go into his youtube natters just to listen to the folks that have seen, worked with or been involved in someway with saucer (nearly wrote sausages there) back engineering, its really enjoyable watching them all but that's just me

Spiro i love your avatar

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Oh, I understand that the entire field is littered with people who care more about book sales than truth. And that's a shame. But my issue with Greer is much worse. I remember when The Disclosure project was first announced. Greer seemed genuine. He had amassed 400 of the best witnesses around. With documents corroborating their stories and they were asking for a chance to testify before Congress. Good stuff. ... Then Greer goes crazy. I bet you a lot of his witnesses are PISSED at him now.

I almost think he is a shill.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The disclosure project gave me a bad taste in my mouth even back when it was news.

Just too fancy. Too showy. Too bold.

Ufology, the part of it that I value, is never dramatic. It's just some random witnesses.

Frankly, I put more stock in our hunt for other earths than I do ufology. The fact that we nearly have a young earth in the guise of Titan and a planet which had water, Mars, is big news to me.

But Ufology still inhabits the back part of my mind.

Still, if you're looking for big news, I don't think it'll be little green men. I think it'll be about the origins of life or about other planetary systems around other stars. It'll be astrophysics and chemistry. It'll be a lot of science. It won't have movie stars to push its appeal or dramatic stories, though.

I won't rule out an ET message recieved at SETI or a televised ufo landing on the news. Who knows? Nobody can say for sure. Right now, we're living in the dark ages in terms of galactic knowledge. Hundreds of years from now, people will be able to say we were ignorant. Evenso, we're witness to a burgeoning of knowledge about where we come from and our interstellar neighborhood.

Just don't say that I ever falsely got your hopes up. I believe we will die still with many questions on our minds unanswered. The knowledge to be gained is too vast and impenetrable. We're just one step on a long and ceaseless ladder up into the realms of greater knowledge and greater mystery.
edit on 17-4-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

This video really says it all.

Why indeed would Dr. Greer act like he was supporting the witnesses, then stab them in the back?
Sssomething'sss fishy about him.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Ack come on jonny i bet you loved those wee stories they told?
If its true, slick, if its not well i haven't lost any sleep over it yet, though those tall marble white looking aliens at area 53 i think it was sound like someone i wouldn't mind having a chat and a bit of crac with over my bran flakes lol.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Sorry i can't read the writing on the screen i'm old and enferm and haven't a clue how to get it any bigger lol i'll pop into youtube later to get it full size as it has me hooked now but what i will say is he sounds as drunk as a skunk or he's on my happy pills which by the sounds of him talking must be a lot better than mine so i want some or maybe i should start taking mine lol.

Greer just can't help himself and as iv'e just known about him since joining ATS i have to blame you lot for first giving him his 15 minutes of fame way back then because he liked it so much he's forgot to shut-up. I have enjoyed and believed some people he gets on video, though as for the others well what can i say apart from they make good stories.
Crap i just pressed the youtube bit a the bottom to see what would happen and hay its bigger tut sorry!!
It was an after thought lol

edit on 17-4-2013 by ballymoney50 because: dumb ass stupid

edit on 17-4-2013 by ballymoney50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
My dear friend,

Originally posted by ballymoney50
Spiro i love your avatar

Bless you

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

I'm glad you're interested in watching the video. Just be sure to pause it because the words go by really quick.
It's amazing how Greer's body and face do things that shouldn't be possible for a human. I've thought about how quantum mechanics could work for these creatures, so that they can shift without the human eye seeing it when it's happening right before them.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

This video really says it all.

Why indeed would Dr. Greer act like he was supporting the witnesses, then stab them in the back?
Sssomething'sss fishy about him.

ok i watched and read 5 minutes even if that and turned it of as maybe they might be Klingons and i was frightened they might no i was watching them and ran away sorry!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

ok i watched and read 5 minutes even if that and turned it of as maybe they might be Klingons and i was frightened they might no i was watching them and ran away sorry!

What?!?
That makes no sense. Oh, well. I'm sure somebody will watch it and let me know if his movements are natural or not because I certainly couldn't manipulate my body like he can.
Aside from the fact that he's a hypocrite and unable to be trusted, he's a strange dude and creepy looking.
Dr. Greer could be the Reptilian Poster Boy.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Sorry i thought you where having a laugh with Greer i didn't think you really believed he was an alien or i wouldn't have been so cheeky everyone to there own. So i'm going now to watch it all for you but i don't believe he's an alien just a showman even if that.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Well you're wrong Stephen Greer gets a lot of respect here. Who are you to say he is dishonest. He is on the forefront in trying to get the government to tell what it knows. The real truth is that ANYONE involved in this subject in any way shape or form is going to take a beating in the credibility department. People believe more in angels in this country than in the existence of ET's. Its just not cool to believe in ET. If you want to be part of the culture you will take a beating period. Simple, and end of story.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Let me just throw one name out at you for facial contortion abilities and you tell me if you think this person is also an alien. Jim Cary.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Well you're wrong Stephen Greer gets a lot of respect here.

No he doesn't , He gets outed as a fraud here .

Who are you to say he is dishonest.

I guess he's someone who's seen through Greers smoke and mirrors ... Like most of us .

The real truth is that ANYONE involved in this subject in any way shape or form is going to take a beating in the credibility department.

Not true , There are a few credible researchers ,,, He's not one of them .

If you want to be part of the culture you will take a beating period. Simple, and end of story.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Let me just throw one name out at you for facial contortion abilities and you tell me if you think this person is also an alien. Jim Cary.

Spare me the sarcasm. You obviously didn't watch the video if you're just commenting on facial movements.
If you'd actually taken the time to watch it, you'd have seen the strange bony formations you can see poking his shirt out.
If you aren't going to take the time to watch a video, don't even bother commenting.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The only people Greer gets respect from around here are those who have done little to no actual UFOlogy research of their own.
For those who have, Greer is an absolute joke.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by JayinAR

Well you're wrong Stephen Greer gets a lot of respect here. Who are you to say he is dishonest. He is on the forefront in trying to get the government to tell what it knows. The real truth is that ANYONE involved in this subject in any way shape or form is going to take a beating in the credibility department. People believe more in angels in this country than in the existence of ET's. Its just not cool to believe in ET. If you want to be part of the culture you will take a beating period. Simple, and end of story.

You are only a new member here, please do some research on Greer [ and other topics ] before you post this nonsense dribbling talk.

I have noticed you seem to pop in to threads every so often and create negativity with nonsense dribbling dribble talk. Take your self off and spend a few years researching then come back and debate.

I mean, really!!!

Spiro

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

This man is perhaps the all-time king of disinformation. His plan was brilliant! Here is a man who was able to gather the testimony of tens of dozens of SOLID witnesses to the UFO phenomenon and then discredit ALL OF THEM in one fell swoop by behaving like a lunatic.

Not judging him as I don't know, but it's an interesting way of looking at it, have got to admit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join