It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't You All See What He Did??...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
...Dr. Steven Greer.

This man is perhaps the all-time king of disinformation. His plan was brilliant! Here is a man who was able to gather the testimony of tens of dozens of SOLID witnesses to the UFO phenomenon and then discredit ALL OF THEM in one fell swoop by behaving like a lunatic.

I know that nobody here really supports Greer, but I write tonight to ask people not simply dismiss his witnesses! People like Clifford Stone tell the most amazing stories under the Greer Disclosure Project, and these people have claimed to be ready to testify, under penalty of perjury, as to the validity of their stories.

www.wanttoknow.info...

Above is a pretty good telling of some of these disclosure witnesses' testimonies. Be sure and click on the "see more" links under each story for more info.

They are real, people

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
even IF Greer is a charlatan, there's no responsibility of the witnesses to ferret that out. they're just regular folks for the most part, not investigators. they lined up to tell what they had to tell about whatever sighting they were involved in, in what i'm sure they felt was a sincere forum. it's no fault of theirs if Greer believes some out-there stuff in addition to believing UFOs exist. that,s how i see it anyway.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

These people would've came forward with their stories regardless of Greer anyway, and despite the fact he portrays himself as a bit of crack pot, the witnesses probably got more coverage than usual (albeit, Greers antics may have a negative light).

Some of the stories of the witnesses are remarkable nevertheless.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Thank you for posting that link, I've been waiting for them to put up the list of speakers and wondering how I can work out who can be trusted. This will be a great help for me, I won't be dismissing the witnesses because of Greer.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I feel sorry for the witnesses who are willing to come forward and risk their reputations under the guise of Greer. To me, they are not taken seriously enough whilst being involved with Greer's disclosure project.

The same can be said for Project Camelot. These brilliant whistleblowers come to the forefront and don't get taken seriously enough because they are disclosing information through what people claim to be a joke, Project Camelot.

Having said that, I do find most very credible but only because I have known about them long before Greer of Camelot came along.

Mr Stone ROCKS!!!!!

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

What did Greer do to behave like a lunatic? What are the crazy things he believes? How would he discredit the witnesses?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Oh, he has a long list of totally insane claims. For instance, he made the assertion that HE HIMSELF "vectored in" the Phoenix Lights.

Many many other absurd claims as well.
What he has done is put together a wonderful list of witnesses and then, whilst acting as the official mouthpiece for the entire group, quite literally went insane.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I often wonder if he wasn't slipped something...

And away his mind went.

Of course, it could all just be a safety precaution. He's less likely to get a bullet in the head, or fall victim to some mysterious death, if he's viewed as nothing more than a nut.

Or he might have been handed a big enough wad of god's money - to act the fool. Most people have a price.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

The evidence is there in heeping amounts. Regardless of the "kooks" and "quacks" it is now ultimately up to the people to realize what is going on.

It is patently obvious...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
the fact is Greer even though he may have lost his marbles, he is the only one who is constantly pushing the envelope on UFO's, ET and ET technology. He is even smart enough to realize we are in a me world now, so he switched his focus from UFO's to the hidden truths of free energy that we gained from UFO technology to see if he can motivate the public to demand answers.
To me it's a lost cause because people are too lazy to even move let alone demand answers.

Let's face it if it wasn't for Greer, who?
We all think the guy may be a basket case but who is stable enough that has the conviction to organize a group of high calibure witnesses to get the word out?

Robert Hastings? he uses UFO's at Nuclear facilities. And even in that people don't really care.

MUFON? What the heck have they done recently? They are just somewhere you report,

If someone has a better someone that has conviction please feel free to state their name.

It's a sad truth, if someone is going to find answers and help the ones who believe, your guy is Dr. Greer whether you like it or not.

edit on 14-4-2013 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The reason why there is so much disinformation from the US is because of reptillians.

See the bull horns?

See the all seeing eye? and scales, look of the Tree of Eden
Of the serpent.

Or should i say the feathered serpent.

Greys

This is no coincidence folks. Satanism worships Torus. So, the 3 kings that follow the star in the east must be .Bahdabum *snare* ORION. Ding ding ding.

The Origins =Ori gin djine lol get it? Origine? We came from shapeshifters, but not reptillians ones. Not the owls.

So, this is why it is suppressed. Cuz if it was agreed upon. That aliens are real. Who is gunna point the fingers at the reptillians? Well, They would be fully exposed. Kinda like they are just now.

So all you elks camels moose and messes mices otters bevers and what ever you are. I am the panther. Rawr.

Who wants to stomp on some leviathans? Black panther is more then just a movement. They are a species. From Orion. So, who do you choose. The shadows, who is higher dimensional created of the very non physical 5th elemental state dark matter. From which everything came from and returns to, darkness.

Who would you trust. the Dislliusion of reptile bird owls squakin and squakin like a bunch of chickens in a coup waitin for their roastin. Or are you gunna join us, Legion of earth? Choice is yours. Jehova or Shatan.

And this is the reason why pagans were slaughters, why the crusades happened. Why everything is suppressed why all the death. Because its not humans guys. So don't follow in their steps. We are man. We are one. We need to wake up and kick these lizard back to Tarnatus.

edit on 15-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

It's a sad truth, if someone is going to find answers and help the ones who believe, your guy is Dr. Greer whether you like it or not

The sad truth is the ones that want to believe will believe regardless , They don't ask questions they just accept what they're told .
Steven Greer will not come up with any answers because he isn't looking for answers , He's just looking for bigger and better ways to make money out of fools who'll buy his BS hook line and......

Don't forget to buy the crowd funded Sirius , I'm sure it will be full of answers

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Money does not matter, The Us dollar is a reptillian dollar. Lol

And thats why there is rattle snake tails all over these things.

edit on 15-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
The reason why there is so much disinformation from the US is because of reptillians.

Oh my dear God. All these lunatic posts by people who interpret every bit of history into aliens.

And they say Greer lost his mind. Just look at some of the people posting in these forums.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
CrypticSouthpaw is going around posting his theory in any thread he can. Whether there is a slither of truth in his posts will only go over peoples heads as it comes across as rambling.

CrypticSouthpaw some people have jumped to similiar thoughts/theories before many years before yourself, you bombarding threads across the board as a proponent for this stuff is a turn off for any truth that may be held in said posts.

Its a bit annoying and rambling.

Make a thread (you probably have) and please stop shoehorning it into threads all over the board.
edit on 16-4-2013 by macdad1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by JayinAR

What did Greer do to behave like a lunatic? What are the crazy things he believes? How would he discredit the witnesses?

well here are two of my favorite things things that discredit him.

greer's mothra

and this is the best, the invisible space ship.

sometime around the the 4:00 min mark they go inside, he doesn't let any one film while inside.

like i said in another thread that i posted this, it would have been more believable, if he had someone run around out in the field and run into and fall down and have a dooonng sound come from it.

and if i'm not mistaken he has people sign non disclosure forms when he rip's them off for $800 to $2000 dollars a head.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Come on now.
I started this thread hoping for serious discussion. I mean, I thought all that stuff was cool too...like ten years ago.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
...and if i'm not mistaken he has people sign non disclosure forms when he rip's them off for $800 to $2000 dollars a head.

Wait....the head of the disclosure movement makes people sign non disclosure forms?

Shouldn't somebody start a Greer disclosure project?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
All due respect, but hasn't the entire UFO community become 'Greer-like" in that the money to be made has become much more important than the disclosure of personal testimony and research?

Greer, Project Camelot, Hoagland and the rest are not looking for the truth to come out...they're looking for the next big booking at the UFO conferences.

The entire community, IMO, has discredited itself and has not done better by attaching themselves to the New Age philosophies.

Blame Greer if you want, but it is much deeper than that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join