It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush has not won anything yet. Plenty of time to go - 11days?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but the BBC is reporting Bush with 254 electoral votes and Kerry with 252.

There are approx 250 000 uncounted votes in Ohio and in the first count of that ballot so far has Bush ahead by approx 135 000.

It may be 11 days apparantly untill all the votes are counted - don't people want all the votes counted?

Bush hasn't won a thing yet.

They're just attempting to create the atmosphere that they've won - again - hoping to steal another election - again.

(funny how talk about the overall popular vote is suddenly in the Bush-fans aganda!)

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
They are expecting that it will take around 12 days to count all the votes in Ohio. Unless a miracle happens in that week, Bush will still be our next president.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I was just watching CNN and they were interviewing the Govenor of Ohio who said it was not possible for Kerry to win Ohio. The math just won't work. If 90% of the provisional votes were considered valid ( which is historically not likely), and Kerry won 90% of the provisional votes ( which is very unlikely as there are a number of Bush strongholds involved) then Kerry would still fall 10 000 votes short of winning. There are only 138 000 provisional votes outstanding not the 250 000 that the Democrats are stating.

Honestly I think Kerry should concede rather than embarass the country by dragging this out any longer.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I agree with Mynaeris, it's over and it's time for America to move on and start to heal the divisions that have come from a very bitterly hard fought election.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
In france with a sentence for that ...
Hopes make you live !

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Please use the search feature before posting. Post replies in the previous thread:

11 Days

Thread Closed

top topics

join