It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Title says: "Obama Will Let Me Go" ...So says a captured Illegal Alien

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

The should not be anything that can stop one person from moving from one place to another

Yeah, there should. It's called an international border. There in place for a good reason and because you don't agree with them is not a good reason for you to take an eraser to the map to suit your own personal opinion or to alleviate the perception of suffrage you have towards immigration based on your ideology.

There are so many reasons why you just can't have people from one country freely coming to the next it's would take days to list and explain them all, the fact you cant realize this just shows that you are coming from a bleeding heart humanitarian view point and not a realistic one.
edit on 13-4-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Helious

Now now, it's not ALL Obama's fault, the executive branch only has so much power.

Don't forget to blame also the Senate and House of Reps, because they are equally guilty.

As a matter of fact, I think they should all be fired, clean house.

link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by mcdgray129

This is the best Prez ever?

This 'Man' (using the term loosely) is the one that is taking America and the World to the brink of destruction. This person is responsible for stealing freedoms and liberties. This man is responsible for the World hating America more and more.

This man is despicable and should never have the honor of being called a man.

A true man stands for his family, Country and fellow human beings. This Prez is not a man. He is disgusting.

Peace

Funny this as if it wasnt for the people this man wouldnt even be in power so who is to blame??

If you believe the true vote tally was for this 'Man' , you would be wrong.

Just like the baby bush second term, it was stolen and there is too much proof of vote rigging to even go into it again. Most people know what happened and it was only thru the apathetic population that it was allowed to pass without criminal convictions at a very high level.

The entire system in the US right now is nothing but a sham. The entire World knows it. Most of America knows it but the lesser percentage that don't know it are the ones used to put on the front page of the MSM as the VOTING PUBLIC.

Sham.

Peace

Dont think i dont know this Ron Paul should of become the president last time an im not even from the USA an i believe this.
But you guys still let it slide so...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

This is the best Prez ever?

This 'Man' (using the term loosely) is the one that is taking America and the World to the brink of destruction. This person is responsible for stealing freedoms and liberties. This man is responsible for the World hating America more and more.

This man is despicable and should never have the honor of being called a man.

A true man stands for his family, Country and fellow human beings. This Prez is not a man. He is disgusting.

Peace

Funny this as if it wasnt for the people this man wouldnt even be in power so who is to blame??

If you believe the true vote tally was for this 'Man' , you would be wrong.

Just like the baby bush second term, it was stolen and there is too much proof of vote rigging to even go into it again. Most people know what happened and it was only thru the apathetic population that it was allowed to pass without criminal convictions at a very high level.

The entire system in the US right now is nothing but a sham. The entire World knows it. Most of America knows it but the lesser percentage that don't know it are the ones used to put on the front page of the MSM as the VOTING PUBLIC.

Sham.

Peace

Dont think i dont know this Ron Paul should of become the president last time an im not even from the USA an i believe this.
But you guys still let it slide so...

Ron Paul was extremely weak in his views on illegal immigration. Remember that hes a libertarian at heart and that group mostly advocates for complete open borders, similar to their presidential candidate Gary Johnson does. Paul doesn't go that far but just about.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Never fear, the Republicans and Rubio are leading the charge for comprehensive immigration. We know how Republicans feel about about illegal immigration. I am sure they will solve this mess once and for all.

The day the US loses the title of the land of opportunity is the day we won't have to worry about illegal immigration. Guess folks who hate illegals anxiously await that day.

Peace

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Your post is not even worth giving a real reply to as its clear you made up your mind, "all illegals are criminals" please dont even tell me this is not what you think as its clear from your post it is.....

To be perfectly honest, I do think their criminals. They did knowingly enter another country with out the proper documentation,,,,, Correct?
The only exception I have to this is the young children brought here unknowingly.
If they are not in trouble with the law and want to better themselves, I think for the young children there should be a way they can apply for their citizenship.
edit on 13-4-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Libertarians promote open borders? I really didn't know that, I would've voted for Ron Paul given the chance, but I don't think I ever heard his immigration policy. I guess I was so wrapped up in the end the fed campaign

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

The should not be anything that can stop one person from moving from one place to another

Yeah, there should. It's called an international border. There in place for a good reason and because you don't agree with them is not a good reason for you to take an eraser to the map to suit your own personal opinion or to alleviate the perception of suffrage you have towards immigration based on your ideology.

There are so many reasons why you just can't have people from one country freely coming to the next it's would take days to list and explain them all, the fact you cant realize this just shows that you are coming from a bleeding heart humanitarian view point and not a realistic one.
edit on 13-4-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

Well maybe i am coming from a humanitarian view point an maybe i am speaking with my heart but at least i sseem to have one dude,

Dont get me wrong i understand that some illegals go to the usa for no good reasons or to espace crime or whatever, but a lot of them also have no other choice but to do it. We just dont know what most of them people have had to go though an until you do i beelieve you have no right to comment on them .
An i believe the should be nothing blocking one human from moving from one place on this planet to the next as we are all humans an this is OUR planet we where here long before the was ever such dumb laws.
After all if the was such laws before you guys went to the USA you wouldnt even be there right now think about that ;-).

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Never fear, the Republicans and Rubio are leading the charge for comprehensive immigration. We know how Republicans feel about about illegal immigration. I am sure they will solve this mess once and for all.

The day the US loses the title of the land of opportunity is the day we won't have to worry about illegal immigration. Guess folks who hate illegals anxiously await that day.

Peace

Well if you look at it like that your illegal too if you live in the USA or at least your great great grand parrents was as they had no right to the land ;-)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

Your post is not even worth giving a real reply to as its clear you made up your mind, "all illegals are criminals" please dont even tell me this is not what you think as its clear from your post it is.....

To be perfectly honest, I do think their criminals. They did knowingly enter another country with out the proper documentation,,,,, Correct?
The only exception I have to this is the young children brought here unknowingly.
If they are not in trouble with the law and want to better themselves, I think for the young children there should be a way they can apply for their citizenship.

You do have a good point, I'm pretty sure if I entered another country under the radar and was caught I'd either be deported (preferable, free ride home
) or worse...like thrown in said country's prison

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Peace

Well if you look at it like that your illegal too if you live in the USA or at least your great great grand parrents was as they had no right to the land ;-)

Sorry i qouted the wrong person i was meant to quote Hopechest with that ;-)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

ALL posts are worth giving a reply to. And especially a respected member with a well thought out reply and a respected standing such as Wrabbit.

You have shamed yourself sir.

Peace

edit on 13-4-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

ALL posts are worth giving a reply to. And especially a respected member with a well thought out reply such as Wrabbit.

Peace

I have not shamed myself but he has for giving such a reply when really he is an illegal if you think about it...
What american has the right to call that place their home since they are all illegal if you think about it??.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

ALL posts are worth giving a reply to. And especially a respected member with a well thought out reply such as Wrabbit.

Peace

I have not shamed myself but he has for giving such a reply when really he is an illegal if you think about it...
What american has the right to call that place their home since they are all illegal if you think about it??.

Since you put it that way, we all are illegal, including you. Because if you believe the OOA theory than Africa would be our only legal home. Right?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Peace

Since you put it that way, we all are illegal, including you. Because if you believe the OOA theory than Africa would be our only legal home. Right?

I dont care where my legal home is, an i also dont care if someone comes here an makes it their home if they have good reasons too as sometimes people have reason to leave a place like why most Americans had to go to the USa in the first place ;-), but like i said the world is free when we went places years ago we didnt have to put up with this stuff why should we now??.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Maybe you shouldn't worry so much about America and our immigration problems.
It would appear, Ireland does not have open borders either. Don't you think you should work on your own country first?
You do appear to have some problems with your own borders and possibly illegals.

Return of Nigerian Nationals 7 persons were deported from Ireland to Lagos, Nigeria on Monday 25th February, under section 3 of the Immigration Act 1999. The deportation was part of a joint operation with the United Kingdom Border Agency. 4 of the deportees had been in custody for immigration related or criminal offences.

Return of Georgian Nationals 7 persons were deported from Ireland to Tbilisi, Georgia on 13 February, 2013, under section 3 of the Immigration Act 1999. The deportation was part of a joint operation organised through the EU FRONTEX Network. All 7 deportees had been in custody for immigration related or criminal offences.

Return of Nigerian Nationals 7 persons were deported from Ireland to Lagos, Nigeria on Thursday 21st March, 2013, under section 3 of the Immigration Act 1999. The deportation was part of a joint operation with the United Kingdom Border Agency.

Ireland-UK agreement to further secure the Common Travel Area Minister Shatter has signed an agreement with the UK Minister for Immigration reinforcing Ireland and the UK's commitment to preserving the Common Travel Area and to take joint action totackle immigration abuses. This will include the exchange of information such as fingerprints and biographical details on visa applicants, particularly from high risk countries. Read the Minister's Press Statement. Read the Joint Agreement.

www.inis.gov.ie...

Not such a squeaky clean country there, no open borders in Ireland. Maybe you should call some body about that and post a protest!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

U.S. Will Look To Mexico For Immigrants Within A Decade Due To Labor Shortage, Expert Says

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

Maybe you shouldn't worry so much about America and our immigration problems.
It would appear, Ireland does not have open borders either. Don't you think you should work on your own country first?
You do appear to have some problems with your own borders and possibly illegals.

Return of Nigerian Nationals 7 persons were deported from Ireland to Lagos, Nigeria on Monday 25th February, under section 3 of the Immigration Act 1999. The deportation was part of a joint operation with the United Kingdom Border Agency. 4 of the deportees had been in custody for immigration related or criminal offences.

Return of Georgian Nationals 7 persons were deported from Ireland to Tbilisi, Georgia on 13 February, 2013, under section 3 of the Immigration Act 1999. The deportation was part of a joint operation organised through the EU FRONTEX Network. All 7 deportees had been in custody for immigration related or criminal offences.

Return of Nigerian Nationals 7 persons were deported from Ireland to Lagos, Nigeria on Thursday 21st March, 2013, under section 3 of the Immigration Act 1999. The deportation was part of a joint operation with the United Kingdom Border Agency.

Ireland-UK agreement to further secure the Common Travel Area Minister Shatter has signed an agreement with the UK Minister for Immigration reinforcing Ireland and the UK's commitment to preserving the Common Travel Area and to take joint action totackle immigration abuses. This will include the exchange of information such as fingerprints and biographical details on visa applicants, particularly from high risk countries. Read the Minister's Press Statement. Read the Joint Agreement.

www.inis.gov.ie...

Not such a squeaky clean country there, no open borders in Ireland. Maybe you should call some body about that and post a protest!

Did that make you feel better?
Funny how them 7 illegals where got for crimes right?? hmm i wonder if they wasnt would they be allowed to live in ireland in peace like most of the others??
trust me Ireland is very open as we have many people coming here but it seems it isnt as hard to become legal here aas it is in america??.
Anyway like i said unlike us irish all you guys are illegal anyways as you have no right to that land as if such laws was in place before you went their you wouldnt be there now ;-).

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

That is the factor that makes the whole thing far more complicated than simply saying every last one who isn't legally here needs to be aggressively sought out and deported. Indeed... The kids are the biggie. In every real sense, they have a home country elsewhere but it's not a country they have living memory of in most cases. They'd be no more at home in Beijing or Guadalajara than any of us would be.

I'll be honest enough to say I don't have a good answer on that and hope better people than I can find a way to give that specific aspect of this a fair solution. Security on the border to slow the arrival of people creating the cycle all over again needs to come first though. It'll never 100% stop without deadly force being unrestricted ....and I'm a Rabbit, not a monster. lol..

We must do all that can be reasonably done to stop it though and I don't see it even remotely close. Not when Arizona actually has signs advising me, as an American, to avoid whole areas of my own national territory because they've lost effective control.

Still... The 1980's saw this same thing happen. When Amnesty became real to discuss? A wave of new illegal crossing came ahead of the legislation. The Mariel Boat lift was something else entirely, but the prospect of a short cut over all other applicants simply by sneaking in or overstaying visas brought plenty more. History repeats itself here, I think.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
If you accept open borders, you accept the murderers, pedophiles, rapists, thieves, carriers of disease etc.. How very foolish. We have borders and laws for our protection.

Illegals are all criminals. They come here and disregard our laws, steal identities, use fraudulent documents, get jobs and benefits through deciet. We have people who come here with great respect for our country, laws and language. No illegal should get to pick and choose which laws to follow and shove their way to the head of the line.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join